Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2016 4:19 pm  #21

Re: The last stage of my journey

When I came here months ago, my goal was to get my ex back, because my happiness was dependent on him. Now my goal has become being happy regardless of the conditions, regardless of what manifests, regardless of how my world looks like. Wow, what a big shift. I think it's not exaggerated to say that this breakup really changed my life.

I thought about why I don't really see evidence of my alignment yet. At least I could manage to be happy most of the time for quite a while now. But then, I realised that my life has been already good before, that may be the reason why only little things changed that I haven't noticed so much yet. But when I think about it..where are all the people who used to complain? They are gone..lol. Maybe I don't see the big evidence of my alignment, but my thoughts have changed, my feelings have changed, how I see the world has changed. Aren't that all manifestations?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/14/2016 5:26 pm  #22

This is truly wonderful Sanshi! I'm also on the path of learning how to be unconditionally happy.. I think thats the best goal to have to be honest. 

Its inspiring to see how much you've grown in your journey and I'm proud of ya girl! <3

7/22/2016 3:53 am  #23

It's strange, but I feel that I don't have any interest in my guy right now. I have the same emotional response to thoughts of him as to a lamp - none. I really don't care, if he comes back or not, and if he comes back, I don't even know how I would react. So I guess I'm completely detached now. Maybe I should go for a new guy. One who is exactly what I want and not only in parts.

I realised these days that the title of this thread isn't accurate. It's just the beginning. I have so many topics I want to work on LoA-wise and I have still much work to do to establish a consistent high vibration. Even when it's all ex/specific person unrelated, I'm going to document my progress here, so that people see what is possible with a little work on themself.

My first goal is weight loss. But for me, it's not only about the physical part of it. I want to feel good about my body, I want to feel good about eating, I want to eat healthy, I want to work out. Of course I want the physical results, but primarily I want to clean up my vibration on this topic and I'm very curious about how that will affect the physical.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

7/22/2016 7:10 am  #24

This is so awesome Sanshi...each time u pen down its like a huge shift amongst the readers vibration!!! I see u becoming an LOA expert soon...u are like towards the path to enlightenment!! Reaching where u are is the correct place where we all want to be and u always guide us....I will keep the affirmations for myself too!!! So loveeeeeeeee to read your posts! 

7/22/2016 7:58 am  #25

tessy wrote:

This is so awesome Sanshi...each time u pen down its like a huge shift amongst the readers vibration!!! I see u becoming an LOA expert soon...u are like towards the path to enlightenment!! Reaching where u are is the correct place where we all want to be and u always guide us....I will keep the affirmations for myself too!!! So loveeeeeeeee to read your posts! 

Thanks girl. =) I think I have still a long way to go to enlightenment. ;) But at least, I'm going in the right direction to achieve happiness. Every day, it gets a little better and before we can say knife we are all in a much better place.

7/22/2016 8:05 am  #26

Just out curiosity SanshiW, how have you progressed in your relationship. What was it like when you came here and what is it like now?

7/22/2016 8:45 am  #27

BooLala wrote:

Just out curiosity SanshiW, how have you progressed in your relationship. What was it like when you came here and what is it like now?

The short version is: no progress at all and you can stop reading here, if that's all that you want to know.

The long version is:
I came here and was an emotional wreck. I was emotional completely dependent on my ex. I started like everyone else. I told my story, I was miserable, desperate, I didn't talk about anything else. I discussed every little thing with friends and analysed everything he did. My thoughts evolved around him. 10 minutes not thinking about him was much. I did everything to get him back like visualising (I hated it) and doing RS in the middle of the night to be more effective. I was pathetic and nowhere near to happy or getting him back. The situation got worse.
Now, I don't want this guy anymore. I can't respect him. I've grown so much and he hasn't. I feel he can't give me much anymore and I link him to my past - and I don't want to go back to my past. Now I know my worth, I don't need anyone to feel worthy. I feel better now than most of the time I was with him, and I know that it wasn't his fault, but mine. I know now that no guy can make me happy and that I don't have to react to situations I don't like and that I don't have to talk about it. I'm confident. When I look in the mirror I see a beaufitul young woman who looks completely different than before, just because of the changed vibe. I feel emotionally free the first time in YEARS. I enjoy being on my own and don't longer need anyone who spends all his time with me, so that I can feel appreciated.
A few months ago, the other guy came into the picture and I replaced my ex with him and ran after him instead (I was again desperate and unhappy) - this time I realised how pathetic that was, but I did it anyway. No, I haven't heard from him by now, but I honestly don't care. If he makes contact, that's fine - let's see where it leads us. If he doesn't make contact, his loss, I can find a so much better guy. And the best thing is: I don't even feel the need to find another guy, because I'm enough: I don't need anybody to complete me.

I guess that's not what you wanted to hear and I didn't want to hear something like this a few months ago either, but now I'm SO glad that I got to this point. I feel so much better than before and this whole journey is just about feeling better. I feel like a whole different person.

7/22/2016 8:56 am  #28

Its amazing to see progression like this! Excellent! I'm well on my way, and wish that everyone takes what Sanshi said to heart!!! LOA is about YOU, not anyone else!!!

Loved reading that last passage, Sanshi! You're amazing!!

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

7/22/2016 9:03 am  #29

big_blue wrote:

Its amazing to see progression like this! Excellent! I'm well on my way, and wish that everyone takes what Sanshi said to heart!!! LOA is about YOU, not anyone else!!!

Loved reading that last passage, Sanshi! You're amazing!!

Thank you, you are amazing too.
Yes, you are well on your way and the progress you have made in the last weeks is amazing. I think a month ago, you wouldn't have commented on my post, right? I don't know, if you read it, but I even mentioned you namely in lemon's new thread yesterday, because it was really noticeable how much you have changed. You can be proud of yourself!

7/22/2016 9:16 am  #30

Sanshi wrote:

Thank you, you are amazing too.
Yes, you are well on your way and the progress you have made in the last weeks is amazing. I think a month ago, you wouldn't have commented on my post, right? I don't know, if you read it, but I even mentioned you namely in lemon's new thread yesterday, because it was really noticeable how much you have changed. You can be proud of yourself!

Aw, shucks. Ya making me blush. I love reading everything you post/reply/etc.!

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

Board footera