Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2016 3:11 pm  #11

Re: list your manifestations

Had a nice little manifestation today. I sat in the lecture on my own and thought it would be nice to have a few more people to talk with at university, because I'm most of the time alone (I'm older than most of the other students and many of them are the kind of people I don't like so much). But I was still happy and in alignment and thought that it's actually a good thing, because nobody talks to me about negative stuff and I can think my LoA thoughts without distraction. Guess what? When I sat in the bus home, a girl that was also in the lecture sat right behind me and was talking to a guy about something I have much to say about. At one point, I jumped right into the conversation (that's really not my nature normally, but this action was SO inspried that I didn't even thought about it). Some strange guy parked his car directly at the street and the bus couldn't drive on, so we had to go out and walk the last part of the way. The guy with whom she spoke before was suddenly gone and I talked to the girl all the way to the city. Btw, the girl was older than me and not the type of girl I don't like.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera