Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/13/2016 12:27 pm  #1

Ok Universe...ok!

So I get horoscopes normally and don't pay them much attention. I figured I would look at his today... Here we go!

It says there are 9 days....Guess who is coming home in 9 days?!?!? He has called me everryday JUST to check in on me. Prayerfully this is my sign. I totally am hanging patient but I want to talk talk to him like we used too, but not be pushy! Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed!

AquariusWednesday, Jul 13, 2016For the first time this year and in fact for the first time since October 2017 you've woken to a planet in your relationship sector and support for your relationships and not just any planet. As Venus, planet of love and guardian of your relationships spends her first full day in your relationship sector she's here to begin getting to the heart of what you want from your relationships, while putting your relationships back on your radar nine days before your annual relationship review is due to begin.

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

7/13/2016 12:58 pm  #2

Re: Ok Universe...ok!

Wow! Love the synchronicity ;) go with it.

My guy is an Aquarius and I never check daily horoscopes (though I am very into astrology and birth charts for fun) so I enjoyed seeing this.

X

7/13/2016 2:07 pm  #3

Re: Ok Universe...ok!

rosetinted wrote:

Wow! Love the synchronicity ;) go with it.

My guy is an Aquarius and I never check daily horoscopes (though I am very into astrology and birth charts for fun) so I enjoyed seeing this.

X

I never was until I began LOA. I find it helps with the high vibes even if not 100%accurate. You stay positive to have something to look forward too.
Β 

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

Board footera