Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/12/2016 5:23 pm  #1

Do you enjoy your desire?

Yes? No?
You say you would more enjoy having your desire manifested now?

I guess, most of you don't enjoy their desire so much. But I want to encourage you today to appreciate that you have that desire. You can feel your desire NOW. You can evoke all the wonderful feelings you would have after your desire has manifested NOW. You don't need a guy or a girl to feel the joy of being with that guy or girl. If you wouldn't have that desire, you were unable to feel all that amazing feelings, so isn't it wonderful that you have that desire? It gives you the possibility to evoke wonderful feelings within you.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/12/2016 7:46 pm  #2

Re: Do you enjoy your desire?

I love this way of looking at it Sanshi, its so true. With every desire we have, we are really seeking the feeling it gives us more than the desire itself.Β 

I watched a Bentinho video recently and he spoke about it. We get so caught up focusing on the physical manifestation that we overlook the feeling aspect of it - which is what we truly want. Being caught up on the physical manifestation is what causes the resistance as well.

7/13/2016 2:23 am  #3

Sanshi wrote:

Yes? No?
You say you would more enjoy having your desire manifested now?

I guess, most of you don't enjoy their desire so much. But I want to encourage you today to appreciate that you have that desire. You can feel your desire NOW. You can evoke all the wonderful feelings you would have after your desire has manifested NOW. You don't need a guy or a girl to feel the joy of being with that guy or girl. If you wouldn't have that desire, you were unable to feel all that amazing feelings, so isn't it wonderful that you have that desire? It gives you the possibility to evoke wonderful feelings within you.

This is interesting and really made my heart think. To have any desire is a blessing, especially those first fiery moments of creation of the desire, quite a high! πŸ’– Isn't it wonderful to love anyone or anything passionately at all also? I think that sometimes, some people never get to truly taste that feeling.

7/13/2016 4:50 am  #4

So well put Wolf..!!
Love this thread..

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

7/13/2016 4:56 am  #5

PowerOfLove wrote:

I love this way of looking at it Sanshi, its so true. With every desire we have, we are really seeking the feeling it gives us more than the desire itself.Β 

I watched a Bentinho video recently and he spoke about it. We get so caught up focusing on the physical manifestation that we overlook the feeling aspect of it - which is what we truly want. Being caught up on the physical manifestation is what causes the resistance as well.

It's not only what we truly want, but the only thing that can bring it into our reality. But we don't realise it, because we normally don't notice how we feel in every moment. So we can't even go back and look how we manifested in the past with feelings. I remember the week before my ex broke up with me. I had a very bad feeling and I thought: "That feels as if we had broken up". It was a strong feeling and it was very close to the breakup. I was relatively sure that my ex wouldn't break up with me, but I felt it strongly and it happened - even when he didn't properly broke up with me, so LoA respected my beliefs.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

7/13/2016 5:02 am  #6

rosetinted wrote:

This is interesting and really made my heart think. To have any desire is a blessing, especially those first fiery moments of creation of the desire, quite a high! πŸ’– Isn't it wonderful to love anyone or anything passionately at all also? I think that sometimes, some people never get to truly taste that feeling.

You can keep that first moments alive. The one and only reason why it feels only good in the first moment and after that not so much is that we start to think about it not being here and why it can't come. We destroy that feeling. But we can get back to it, when we start focusing correctly.

A big problem in the ex back community is that they lost something they already had. That's the reason why it feels easier to go for a new guy. You feel the lack of your ex, because you already had him. There is no excitement in the desire to get him back, because you feel that he should be yours. It's like someone stealing you money. Would you be excited to manifest it back or would you be angry, because someone stole YOUR money?

7/13/2016 5:06 am  #7

wolf wrote:

I believe I quite enjoy my desire.
I know that when I'm not enjoying it while the conditions haven't changed, I'm out of the vortex, no question about it. Or when I feel urgency in relation to it.

I enjoy thinking of all the things I am doing with this desire, first in my head, then in real.
Sometimes I get going in the Unwanted direction if it's been quite a bit of time,
then I remind myself that I am the creator and when I have created something,Β 
It. Is. So.

I talk to myself like that, "You've nothing to be afraid of. Remember that you are the creator
and you've created this to appear like this and there is absolutely no other way this could be, understand?
It doesn't matter whatever is happening right now or if people are speaking in opposition to what you've created or appear to speak like that, it still is so.Β 
You've shifted your reality to one that you prefer. There's no need to freak out over anything;
you could "miscreate" something right now and turn it around tomorrow morning.
You can never get it wrong cuz you never get it done. You can get going in the Unwanted direction,
but you always have the ability to turn around.
Trust us when we say it is done. No matter what anyone does, no matter what anyone says,
it is done.
Sometimes there is a little bit of time buffer before things reveal their "true ways".
Remember that people often don't say what they actually mean the first few times you talk to them,
so if your lover for whatever reason is saying something that does not serve you, know that this is just your past thought and in your actual new reality, what they say (the unpleasing things) is no longer so.
Soon they will reveal their true intentions with you because it can be no other way,
you've created them like this and they absolutely have to follow the script you've given."

I don't actually receive Abraham or anyone right now (the "us"), but I like imagining it anyway as if they were directly coming to me.

Maybe you are receiving them and you just don't know it yet? Sometimes, I reread a thread and think "Wow, who gave THIS brilliant advice?" and then I realise that it was me. In such moments, I always think that it was the Abraham within me who wrote this lines.

7/13/2016 5:49 am  #8

Sanshi wrote:

rosetinted wrote:

You can keep that first moments alive. The one and only reason why it feels only good in the first moment and after that not so much is that we start to think about it not being here and why it can't come. We destroy that feeling. But we can get back to it, when we start focusing correctly.

A big problem in the ex back community is that they lost something they already had. That's the reason why it feels easier to go for a new guy. You feel the lack of your ex, because you already had him. There is no excitement in the desire to get him back, because you feel that he should be yours. It's like someone stealing you money. Would you be excited to manifest it back or would you be angry, because someone stole YOUR money?

My ex I want a happy relationship with now is actually an ex I've had back before double ex problems lol.

Annoyingly when he came back the second time I wasn't even really wanting or trying. But... Deep down I'd always loved him. And he always made my heart sing every time I saw him. So maybe that's the beauty of desire too even when I wasn't trying.

I was totally into someone else when he showed up again! Just hope it doesn't have to take that again this time.

Thank you for your guidance Sanshi I'm really enjoying your posts just so you know πŸ’œ

7/13/2016 7:15 am  #9

Thank you <3

Board footera