Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/12/2016 10:10 pm  #1

list your manifestations

This kind of goes along with the other thread, Β about the desires you want to manifest

but instead Β here.. you can post what you've manifested whether daily,weekly,monthly... doesn't matter how big or small it is... also Β NOTHING to do with your love in here... all other manifests here

things like... if you manifested money,a new coat,job,vacation, a open parking spot, an attitude change from someone, Β met a new friend who had the qualities you wanted in a friend

so any place,thing,person(besides your love), action Β  Β that's a POSITIVE manifest Β  list here

it's cool to see the success stories that has NOTHING to do with your love

if this is the wrong place for this, please move it CherishedΒ 

7/13/2016 2:06 am  #2

Re: list your manifestations

It's so tiny but the other day I needed to get something from the shop and didn't want to pay on my card and didn't have enough exact change for what I needed. Then on the way there I found the exact change just lying on the floor...

That same day I asked to see white feathers and saw two lying side by side.

Also recently one of my poems was published in an anthology, I didn't win the main prize but it's only a matter of time until one of my poems does

7/13/2016 4:46 am  #3

Another great idea. I think I will start with a list of things I manifested in the past:

- a university place in the city I wanted to live in
- a free trip to Poland
- someone giving we sweets
- getting a present three times in a row within a week
- seing cats
- seing a real rose in the middle of winter
- building lots next to my door ;D
- a wonderful breakup that happened exactly like in my specifications
- lots of vegetarian friends
- free almond milk
- a pink dummy in a Santa coat
- a rose on Valentine's Day without having any guy near me
- the ticket inspector in the train ignoring me after I set the intension to arrive at my destination for free (it was allowed to buy the ticket in the train btw)
- my mother offering ice cream in the middle of winter
- a free chip for the shopping cart after I lost my old one
- going to England although it was too late actually
- my ex who had most of the qualities I wrote on my list
- a person completely changing their behavior towards me
- a random text from an ex
- a perfect job
- a guy showing up exactly the week I intended it
- finding someone to go to a concert with me
- getting complimented
- someone sitting down next to me on a bench (just to test LoA in the beginning)
- seing random stuff like butterflies or roses
- hearing a specific song
- making people randomly mention stuff I thought about even though it was completely out of context
- winning a competition

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/13/2016 9:59 am  #4

Sanshi wrote:

Another great idea. I think I will start with a list of things I manifested in the past:

- a university place in the city I wanted to live in
- a free trip to Poland
- someone giving we sweets
- getting a present three times in a row within a week
- seing cats
- seing a real rose in the middle of winter
- building lots next to my door ;D
- a wonderful breakup that happened exactly like in my specifications
- lots of vegetarian friends
- free almond milk
- a pink dummy in a Santa coat
- a rose on Valentine's Day without having any guy near me
- the ticket inspector in the train ignoring me after I set the intension to arrive at my destination for free (it was allowed to buy the ticket in the train btw)
- my mother offering ice cream in the middle of winter
- a free chip for the shopping cart after I lost my old one
- going to England although it was too late actually
- my ex who had most of the qualities I wrote on my list
- a person completely changing their behavior towards me
- a random text from an ex
- a perfect job
- a guy showing up exactly the week I intended it
- finding someone to go to a concert with me
- getting complimented
- someone sitting down next to me on a bench (just to test LoA in the beginning)
- seing random stuff like butterflies or roses
- hearing a specific song
- making people randomly mention stuff I thought about even though it was completely out of context
- winning a competition

Β 

How exactly did you manifest winning a competition and someone changing their behavior towards you?

7/13/2016 10:01 am  #5

Here is what I manifested in 3 years practicing The LOA

. . . NOTHING πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I believe that I manifested some things . . .but I put them off as coincidences because I never tried to manifest them, or I didn't get exactly what I wanted.

Last edited by Mya (7/13/2016 12:09 pm)

7/13/2016 12:03 pm  #6

Mya wrote:

How exactly did you manifest winning a competition and someone changing their behavior towards you?

I don't really like the question, because it implies that there are different methods required for different things. It's really the same every single time: live in the feeling of the reality you prefer and it must come.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

7/13/2016 9:47 pm  #7

I love the LOA. I know it's working for me. I asked to see a yellow butterfly or yellow flowers. Yesterday I looked up and there were so many yellow flowers. Two days ago I said that I wanted to hear from a friend that I haven't heard from in awhile. Tonight I get a text for a friend that I haven't heard from in almost 3 years really asking how I've been. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ I know my love my husband  is on his way. Thank you thank you

Brian's wife

Last edited by Howardgirl12 (7/13/2016 9:49 pm)

7/13/2016 11:00 pm  #8

-I was thinking about my friend and she contacted me in that same moment
-Manifested Venus in the sense I thought about the planet last night and found out that my ruling tarot card the empress is ruled by that planet
-Manifested strawberries
-Manifested ten dollars
-Manifested a certain song I was thinking about
-Manifested spiritual people like myself
-Manifested my beloved

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/14/2016 4:02 am  #9

Actually the least try the better I am at this :
- exact job at my dream company
- most of my crushes
- cheaper rent in. Luxurious apartment without getting a rent raise in 3 years ( when they usually raise it every year for everyone else )
- complimentary 5 star hotel nights, dinners
- invitations to exclusive events
- being debt free in half the time it was supposed to take
- clothes, make up and perfumes
- trips in business class including hotel for free ( was part of my dream job )
- trips to dream destinations with business class upgrade
- my car was exactly the one I wanted for the half the price it cost
- people who just show up to help at the most crucial time
- weight loss, stronger, longer nails
- people I think about who call or message
- salary raise
- solutions to sticky situations out of nowhere ( literally )
- money ... Especially when it's most needed

I realize most of these show up when I stop trying to make it happen , so sometimes it can take a while depending on how long it takes me to stop trying to figure it out, make it happen or even to manifest - basically surrendering to what is and admitting that I can't figure it out on my own.

In the end everything will be okay, if it's not okay then it's not the end. In the meantime everyday and in every way I AM better and better.

It's done 😘

7/14/2016 4:13 am  #10

Inloveandsohappytogether wrote:

I realize most of these show up when I stop trying to make it happen , so sometimes it can take a while depending on how long it takes me to stop trying to figure it out, make it happen or even to manifest - basically surrendering to what is and admitting that I can't figure it out on my own.

That's brilliant. You can't fight against something and get something else. It simply doesn't work that way. Now the only thing we have to do is to use this knowledge in every area of our life.

Board footera