Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/10/2016 5:44 pm  #1

People posting about wanting exes back

would it be worth having a separate section - as it does seem to overwhelm other posts, which get lost, or don't get as much attention?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/11/2016 5:57 pm  #2

Re: People posting about wanting exes back

I thought that's the main subject of this forum?
But I agree. It's hard to find posts in the subcategories. Maybe it would be good to have a main category with ex unrelated topics.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/12/2016 3:46 am  #3

Sanshi wrote:

But I agree. It's hard to find posts in the subcategories. Maybe it would be good to have a main category with ex unrelated topics.

I thought it was Law of Attraction. ย For jobs, houses, cars, abundance, health, cats, dogs - and exes!ย 

7/12/2016 4:09 am  #4

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

I thought it was Law of Attraction. ย For jobs, houses, cars, abundance, health, cats, dogs - and exes!ย 

Most people find this forum, because of Veronica's videos and I haven't found the "how to attract a cat" video by her yet. But I don't really need it. I'm very good in attracting cats.
ย 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

7/12/2016 5:00 am  #5

wolf wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

I'm very good in attracting cats.

I'm quite wonderful at that, too.

Yeah, I saw you posting that. I thought of you when I saw a cat yesterday.

7/12/2016 5:13 am  #6

Sanshi wrote:

wolf wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

I'm very good in attracting cats.

So is cherished ๐Ÿ˜‚

7/12/2016 6:49 am  #7

wolf wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

wolf wrote:

Bet I'm gonna think "Oh, Sanshi!" the next time I see oneย 

And I will feel it and know that you saw a cat. I just found a new form of conditioning. I'm the new and better Pavlov, muha.
ย 

7/12/2016 7:42 am  #8

Sanshi wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Most people find this forum, because of Veronica's videos and I haven't found the "how to attract a cat" video by her yet. But I don't really need it. I'm very good in attracting cats.
ย 

Me too. ย I've got 5, and all their mates turn up on the doorstep too .............. :D

7/12/2016 6:21 pm  #9

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

ย 

Me too. ย I've got 5, and all their mates turn up on the doorstep too .............. :D

I hope cats don't eat flamingos. ;D

I attracted a cat today..lol.
ย 

1/30/2018 12:02 pm  #10

It is for gettiing specific person back.
right

Board footera