Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/10/2016 11:23 pm  #211

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

Cherished wrote:

You know what? NOT reaching out to her is the best thing you can give yourself for your birthday. Because she will be expecting you to reach out, and she will start to build a little respect for you if you keep quiet and stay away.

Or, knowing that I wanted to spend my birthday with her, would she assume I'd moved on? :/

7/10/2016 11:36 pm  #212

RollingRock33 wrote:

Cherished wrote:

You know what? NOT reaching out to her is the best thing you can give yourself for your birthday. Because she will be expecting you to reach out, and she will start to build a little respect for you if you keep quiet and stay away.

Or, knowing that I wanted to spend my birthday with her, would she assume I'd moved on? :/

Do you like not have any life other than her? Like if she were to disappear like poof just gone, what would you do?

She doesn't like your vibe or energy and doesn't want to be near you. Like your vibe is so icky on here I didn't want to respond but I know you're hurting and we all help each other. Take a deep breath, cause you need to hear this.

Read this over and over: do not. Don't. Nien. No. BΓΊ. Non. Contact. ESP ESP for your birthday-you will ruin it as of now. You need to remember your the main star, she is a minor character in your life. Believe it or not she's not the important factor. You think she is cause of your ego. Your ego is so big it's ridiculous. it's trying to protect you but really it's hindering you from gettin in touch with your inner being. It's telling you "you can't do it. It's impossible. It will never work because it's easy."

Do you want to believe in that?

7/10/2016 11:38 pm  #213

RollingRock33 wrote:

Cherished wrote:

You need to stop questioning us!
Start loving yourself
Start seeing yourself as this confidant guy
Start seeing yourself as this guy who can get any woman you want!

That's the energy you need to be putting out!
PERIOD!!!

7/10/2016 11:42 pm  #214

Bellecat wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Start loving yourself

PERIOD!!!

I do. I'm amazing. I'm attractive, have a great personality, etc. I get hit on every day. But I don't care about that. I know I'm the ****, but I want THIS girl. Not another.Β 

Already do.

But her.
Β 

7/10/2016 11:46 pm  #215

RollingRock33 wrote:

Bellecat wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Start loving yourself

PERIOD!!!

I do. I'm amazing. I'm attractive, have a great personality, etc. I get hit on every day. But I don't care about that. I know I'm the ****, but I want THIS girl. Not another.Β 

Already do.

But her.
Β 

If this were true you would not be panicking. You would feel confident in this situation, but you don't. It is understood you want her, but you are lacking that smooth confidence of having her. You really need to collect yourself.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/10/2016 11:48 pm  #216

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Bellecat wrote:

Start loving yourself

PERIOD!!!

Already do.

But her.
Β 

If this were true you would not be panicking. You would feel confident in this situation, but you don't. It is understood you want her, but you are lacking that smooth confidence of having her. You really need to collect yourself.

I do. It's completely true. I have more confidence than so many people, however, when it comes to her, it's an isolated situation. I just don't know what to do o.o

7/10/2016 11:49 pm  #217

RollingRock33 wrote:

Bellecat wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Start loving yourself

PERIOD!!!

Already do.

But her.
Β 

I think I saw the guy who left me last year all of a sudden in the library today with a ring on his finger. I don't know if if was him but damn am I hurting but I KNOW I have to distract myself and focus on MY life. It's all about me not him!

It's what you need to do! Do you want her to call the police on you??? Listen to us before that happens!

Last edited by Bellecat (7/11/2016 12:00 am)

7/10/2016 11:57 pm  #218

Bellecat wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Bellecat wrote:

Start loving yourself

PERIOD!!!

Already do.

I think I saw the guy who left me last year all of a sudden in the library today with a ring on his finger. I don't know if if was him but damn am I hurting but I KNOW I have to distract myself and focus on MY life. It's all about me not him!

It's what you need to do! Do you want her to call the police on you??? Listen to us before that happens!

But her.
Β 

I agree.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/11/2016 12:19 am  #219

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Already do.

But her.
Β 

I do. It's completely true. I have more confidence than so many people, however, when it comes to her, it's an isolated situation. I just don't know what to do o.o

I'm sorry. You dont have confidence.. If you were as confident as youre claiming you wouldn't care about if she was in your life honestly. You would be okay with being where you are. you can't be confident and yet freaking out  on here every other day. Sorry confidence is more like "every girl wants me who cares I'm that awesome." So no.

7/11/2016 12:24 am  #220

lemon wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

I'm sorry. You dont have confidence.. If you were as confident as youre claiming you wouldn't care about if she was in your life honestly. You would be okay with being where you are. you can't be confident and yet freaking out on here every other day. Sorry confidence is more like "every girl wants me who cares I'm that awesome." So no.

Yes you can be. I'm a confident guy. Just because you don't understand this, doesn't mean it cannot be true. I love myself. I'm amazing. I've got a great appearance, very attractive, and have women coming at me daily. I love it! Yes I do.Β 

Please don't make that assumption. It pisses me off. It's making the assumption that you know me when you do not. I understand you are trying to help, but you're making an assumption based upon something you don't understand. It's like depression. Just because someoneΒ thinksΒ they know what it's like to have it, doesn't mean they do. I AM a confident guy. Anyone can confirm. I can confirm. Just because my situation seems one way, doesn't directly mean I'm such a way. Thanks.Β 

So now guys, how do I increase my vibe? I've read, to forget about her for a while. I can try my best. But how else? I want to have a sense of hope as far as this situation goes, as well.

Board footera