Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/10/2016 12:02 pm  #191

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thanks guys. I just dont really know what to do to get her back. I can try to raise my vibe, but I think what's stopping me is skepticism, when I could be acting right now. I took the plunge, called her. She called back, and she asked me why I called. I said "I just called to wish you a good day". She said, "okay. I hope you have a good day too". Then I told her I want her back in my life, and she said she doesn't want me in her life, said she's got to go, then hung up. Then I called back and she answered again.

Why would she answer (let alone unblock me on snapchat) if she wanted me out of her life?

Gah. This anxiety is destroying me...I cant take it!!!

I think I know what it is, she keeps responding to you because she is worried about you. She probably would feel guilty knowing how much you are suffering. But at the same time she wants you to stop depending on her to feel better. That is why she tells you she doesn't want to be with you. It is not so much she doesn't want to be with you at all. More so she can't be with someone who is on her tail all the time.

She also wants space too. She wants you to learn to pick yourself up. Stop relying on her to feel better when all you are feeling is worst. Think about it, we tell you to focus on yourself. But you keep contacting her, do you see anything changing by doing that? No, she still does not want to be with you. So what is so difficult about doing what we advised if your way is not working? Skepticism? But really your way is not working.

Last edited by holistichealing (7/10/2016 12:03 pm)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/10/2016 1:53 pm  #192

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thanks guys. I just dont really know what to do to get her back. I can try to raise my vibe, but I think what's stopping me is skepticism, when I could be acting right now. I took the plunge, called her. She called back, and she asked me why I called. I said "I just called to wish you a good day". She said, "okay. I hope you have a good day too". Then I told her I want her back in my life, and she said she doesn't want me in her life, said she's got to go, then hung up. Then I called back and she answered again.

Why would she answer (let alone unblock me on snapchat) if she wanted me out of her life?

Gah. This anxiety is destroying me...I cant take it!!!

I wouldn't want to be with a guy who doesn't respect me. Start with respecting that she DON'T want you in her life right now. She said it clearly more than one time. Stop analysing everything she does and do her the favour to let her alone for a while. You don't need to talk to her to do the work you need to do to get her back - it's an inside job.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/10/2016 2:40 pm  #193

I'm going to be very honest and blunt.    The more you worry about it/call her/etc.   the more likely you won't get her back

Seriously.   Leave her alone.   Not to sound rude.  But she probably thinks you're pathetic(I'm sure this has happened to All of us on here).           

You always say you're going no contact.  But then you contact her.   You have a huge unhealthy obsession with her.    People don't want a girl or guy who they seem as pathetic or they feel obsesses Over them

I bet if you forgot about her and you enjoyed the rest of your summer. And had fun.      She'd come back.    Honestly.  Just forget about her for a little.  And then once you feel better.   You can start thinking of her again.  Because by then.  It will be happy/positive thoughts

7/10/2016 8:04 pm  #194

She just texted me

"Why the hell are you calling me? Listen i will never be in a relationship with you EVER!! no matter what you say or how you think things can change i will not be in a relationship with you ever...ok now thats as straight up as it can get?"

And

"Amd another thing i dont want to hear an apology or how guilty you feel for doing the same things over and over again i really dont care or want to hear any of your nonsense apologies...what you did is done nothing you can do or say tk change anything or make me feel any other way got it"

7/10/2016 8:07 pm  #195

RollingRock33 wrote:

She just texted me

"Why the hell are you calling me? Listen i will never be in a relationship with you EVER!! no matter what you say or how you think things can change i will not be in a relationship with you ever...ok now thats as straight up as it can get?"

And

"Amd another thing i dont want to hear an apology or how guilty you feel for doing the same things over and over again i really dont care or want to hear any of your nonsense apologies...what you did is done nothing you can do or say tk change anything or make me feel any other way got it"

Do you feel now that you can stop contacting her? Or do you still feel like you can or want to? Because nothing can change until you stop contact so just wondering if you have reached that point yet?
Β 

7/10/2016 8:44 pm  #196

That text is a great sign.    It's telling you to leave her alone.       It might matter now.   But awhile from now.  She could completely forget about it, there are worst situations than yours and people got their ex back.   But you keep trying to control the situation

7/10/2016 8:49 pm  #197

When are you going to listen?

I wouldn't want a guy who is obsessed with me and won't leave me alone. It's a MAJOR TURN OFF!!!

Listen to us!

7/10/2016 8:59 pm  #198

I agree with everyone else, sooner or later.  If you don't start listening.   People Are going to get fed up.   And they aren't going to want to help you anymore

7/10/2016 9:25 pm  #199

RR.. Ur nailing it. Ur absolutely perfect proof that you create what you believe. This is a brilliant learning thread for everyone. If I were your ex I'd be calling the police. If you cannot for HER sake and yours stop contacting her, then you should try and seek some urgent professional medical attention. Again, this is an LOA forum and nothing more. If you can't use this thread productively I am going to close it down. This is doing nothing for your vibration, or for any of the people desperately trying to help you.

Last edited by Cherished (7/10/2016 9:25 pm)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

7/10/2016 9:31 pm  #200

Cherished wrote:

RR.. Ur nailing it. Ur absolutely perfect proof that you create what you believe. This is a brilliant learning thread for everyone. If I were your ex I'd be calling the police. If you cannot for HER sake and yours stop contacting her, then you should try and seek some urgent professional medical attention. Again, this is an LOA forum and nothing more. If you can't use this thread productively I am going to close it down. This is doing nothing for your vibration, or for any of the people desperately trying to help you.

I know I have to stop. I do. I just don't see this situation working out in my favour. Ever. She hates me. She wants nothing to do with me. She literally wants me out of her life and hates me. Why would she ever come back??!

I understand what you're saying, I do. And I hope in some way this gives others hope :/

Board footera