Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/10/2016 3:24 pm  #1

We just had a late lunch as a family.

So, I invited him out to breakfast but he didn't reply until lunch time.

He is going away again for two weeks so I figured why not. He met us at the restaurant and at first mainly socialized with our daughter. It was super sweet to watch the interaction since he and I aren't in the same house.

He and I kept our conversation pretty general and in it I could hear only updates no true emotions. I didn't take offense first, but I did hear constrast in things we wanted moving forward. Not necessarily relationship wise but like jobs, homes , dogs, etc.

When food was done he suggested going to the pet store. This is something he and I did all the time. But i stayed neutral so him and our kid could enjoy each other.

When it was time to go, he put her in the car seat and came to hit me. He lingered a bit asking if I was ok and if I needed anythink before he got on the road. I gave him a hug and told him I didn't and be safe. He came in, kissed me on the lips, squeezed tight and said goodbye.

I got in the car and turned around and he was already gone. Maybe 3 minutes he called and said I need to send you money for glasses and I asked him if he wanted to try going out just he and I when he got back. He said I'll let you know. I'm not sure what's happening with his oldest but sure we could try.

My take...there was a small bit of distance...he and I used to be all over each other. Even when we came back around he was all over me. I don't know honestly what emotions to feel. It was ok. Nothing to brag about but nothing to worry about either.

Anyone who has gotten back together go through this? Or your take on how it went as I described? The thrill wasn't there but I don't know if it's gone...I liked how he looked at me and lived the attention he gave to our daughter. But I have to admit the slight disappointment I had him still complaining about the same things and not verbalizing the joy being around us.

Next time!

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

Board footera