Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2016 11:57 pm  #181

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thanks guys. I read the links.

I sent her a snap of a thing I found (something she got me a long time ago..) she opened it 38 minutes ago. I updated my story long before... She didn't even look at it... she usually does.

I'm really starting to feel like this situation is impossible. It's like she REALLY wants nothing to do with me Pleaes help.

You need to give her space. Stop controlling the situation.

I want to stop worrying. I just want her back:/

7/10/2016 12:02 am  #182

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thanks guys. I read the links.

I sent her a snap of a thing I found (something she got me a long time ago..) she opened it 38 minutes ago. I updated my story long before... She didn't even look at it... she usually does.

I'm really starting to feel like this situation is impossible. It's like she REALLY wants nothing to do with me Pleaes help.

You need to get yourself back first because you just sound so anxious. I sent you a video that can help.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/10/2016 12:37 am  #183

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

You need to get yourself back first because you just sound so anxious. I sent you a video that can help.

I'll watch it. Thank you. I'm just so scared that this stuff might not work. Gah I'm so dumb. 

I just want her back. It's hard to stay in hope when the situation seems hopelesss.

7/10/2016 12:41 am  #184

RollingRock33 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

I'll watch it. Thank you. I'm just so scared that this stuff might not work. Gah I'm so dumb. 

I just want her back. It's hard to stay in hope when the situation seems hopelesss.

You need to ignore those lies because those are limitations you are putting on yourself. Also, stop criticizing yourself and saying you are stupid. Instead learn to be your own best friend and tell yourself everything will be fine.

Last edited by holistichealing (7/10/2016 1:54 am)

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/10/2016 4:37 am  #185

Instead of no contact, and working on your anxious thoughts, you are sending her snapchat stuff (why,why why???  Because you fear she will forget you and disappear if you don't prod her every 5 minutes?)  And this had the opposite effect as you start worrying if she doesn't respond within such a timeframe or if she does, you overanalyse her response.

I think you need to start a completely new thread and stop adding to this with the same old questions and the same old story.  If I had a five pound note for every time you have said "I want her back" I could retire.

Ask yourself too WHY do you want her back?  What would change when you do have her back?

Start a new thread with only positive stuff.  And on that thread no "I just want her back" "I feel anxious" etc etc.  I'm not trying to make light of your predicament but trying to make you see there are other things in life.  At the moment you have nothing in life but her, or worrying about the absence of her. 

I would not want to be in a relationship with a guy like that.  You need to do other things.  In this new thread, tell us all about that.  Tell us about you, and what you are doing.  

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/10/2016 10:00 am  #186

I don't think it's a matter of WHY we want someone back and what would change if we had them back. We either want someone or we don't, whatever those reasons are, are down to the person who holds the desire. If we can manifest a person back then we are more than capable of manifesting a whole new relationship with this person and changing them into whoever we wish. The who's, why's, when's or what's are irrelevant. You could want the worst person in the world back and that is still in the eye of the beholder. Nobody else is in a place to ask questions.

When I say this, I still believe we should always be open to receiving someone better. But the why's to why we want somebody back is nobody else's place to ask and is in fact irrelevant if the LOA is infact what we believe it to be.

Last edited by Em (7/10/2016 10:01 am)

7/10/2016 10:06 am  #187

Em wrote:

I don't think it's a matter of WHY we want someone back and what would change if we had them back. We either want someone or we don't, whatever those reasons are, are down to the person who holds the desire. If we can manifest a person back then we are more than capable of manifesting a whole new relationship with this person and changing them into whoever we wish. The who's, why's, when's or what's are irrelevant. You could want the worst person in the world back and that is still in the eye of the beholder. Nobody else is in a place to ask questions.

When I say this, I still believe we should always be open to receiving someone better. But the why's to why we want somebody back is nobody else's place to ask and is in fact irrelevant if the LOA is infact what we believe it to be.

I understand what you are saying and you are right, but I want to throw in that you can look at the WHY from a different angle. When you ask yourself the question why you want something, your answers will most likely bring to closer to your desire, because you start to sum up everything you like about the person and the relationship you had and that actives the vibration of it within you. So the question why is not to justify the desire, but to active the feelings of it and bring joy.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/10/2016 10:21 am  #188

Sanshi wrote:

Em wrote:

I understand what you are saying and you are right, but I want to throw in that you can look at the WHY from a different angle. When you ask yourself the question why you want something, your answers will most likely bring to closer to your desire, because you start to sum up everything you like about the person and the relationship you had and that actives the vibration of it within you. So the question why is not to justify the desire, but to active the feelings of it and bring joy.

Which was my original point, perhaps not that well expressed.  I also wanted the OP to look at the difference between love and blind obsession - because I have been there myself and it did me no good at all.  I wanted that person back because of what I had invested in them. I hadn't thought of what I liked about him or why he and I would be good together.  

I thought if the OP looked at these questions he might be in a position to have a more healthy view, as at the moment all it is is "I want her back" as a mantra, as if life is nothing without this person in it. 

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (7/10/2016 10:27 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/10/2016 11:54 am  #189

Thanks guys. I just dont really know what to do to get her back. I can try to raise my vibe, but I think what's stopping me is skepticism, when I could be acting right now. I took the plunge, called her. She called back, and she asked me why I called. I said "I just called to wish you a good day". She said, "okay. I hope you have a good day too". Then I told her I want her back in my life, and she said she doesn't want me in her life, said she's got to go, then hung up. Then I called back and she answered again.

Why would she answer (let alone unblock me on snapchat) if she wanted me out of her life?

Gah. This anxiety is destroying me...I cant take it!!!

7/10/2016 11:59 am  #190

I dont know if she's just doing this for effect. I cant figure out if that's it or if she actually wants me out of her life im so scared...

Board footera