Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2016 4:56 pm  #11

Re: The last stage of my journey

I had an interesting dream last night. My guy was really desperate, because he couldn't get me out of his head and thought he had ruined everything. He talked to a colleague about it and the other guy encouraged him to reach out to me just to see if there is a chance for us.
The strange thing about that dream was that I was not involved, I just observed the scene without having a body or playing any role in it. When I woke up I wasn't sure if I thought it or if it was a dream, but I'm pretty sure that it was a dream, because in my reality we are a happy couple and I have no reason to think such thoughts. I take it as the first manifestation and a sign that I'm on the right path, yay.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/07/2016 7:10 pm  #12

And once again, I experienced how important it is to always work on a high vibration. It isn't a really good idea to lean back after one has reached that place. It's not a task you have to do once. It's like washing, eating and working out. You have to do it (nearly) every day. And what could be more important than to be happy? What is life worth when you are unhappy? It's easy to feel good. In fact, it took us a few years to learn how to worry and feel bad about something for a long time. Or have you ever met a child that told you how bad it was when it fell of the swing two years ago?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

7/07/2016 7:29 pm  #13

For myself meditation helped a great deal because it retires your brain and you access your more creative energy. All the things that put you at ease so I really do enjoy it.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/10/2016 5:55 pm  #14

holistichealing wrote:

For myself meditation helped a great deal because it retires your brain and you access your more creative energy. All the things that put you at ease so I really do enjoy it.

I should restart meditating. Often, I'm to lazy to do it, but laziness isn't healthy for the vibration.

7/10/2016 6:04 pm  #15

Sanshi wrote:

I had an interesting dream last night. My guy was really desperate, because he couldn't get me out of his head and thought he had ruined everything. He talked to a colleague about it and the other guy encouraged him to reach out to me just to see if there is a chance for us.
The strange thing about that dream was that I was not involved, I just observed the scene without having a body or playing any role in it. When I woke up I wasn't sure if I thought it or if it was a dream, but I'm pretty sure that it was a dream, because in my reality we are a happy couple and I have no reason to think such thoughts. I take it as the first manifestation and a sign that I'm on the right path, yay.

Definately Sanshi!!! I had a dream thursday morning and it was just before I woke up that my guy and I were making love.  I knew it was a sign as, it's the first time I've had a dream like that and I'd been getting other signs too all week.  Well, my dream came true earlier today.

Love is all

7/10/2016 6:04 pm  #16

Today, I'm completely in the happy relationship vibe. <3

I love how he laughs about my jokes
I love watching movies with him
I love walking around with him without having a destination
I love to discuss things with him
I love that he has his own opinion, even if it's different than mine
I love his flaws, because it gives me the opportunity to accept him as he is
I love how he can squint with one eye ;)
I love how he shows me that he cares without saying a word
I love to know that he would defend me if necessary
I love that he cooks for me
I love that he brings me chocolate
I love that he takes care of me
I love to take a walk in the forest with him
I love that he is so unreasonable sometimes
I love it when he tells me that he misses me, even when he is away for a few hours
I love that he is generous

7/10/2016 6:08 pm  #17

Sounds wonderful Sanshi, keep up those positive vibes!!!!!!   I also had done a list of positive aspects about my relationship, Friday evening as well.  I've really started loving the whole scripting process as well, just really getting into it and it makes me feel so good and positive!!!

Love is all

7/10/2016 6:09 pm  #18

Susiewoo wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Definately Sanshi!!! I had a dream thursday morning and it was just before I woke up that my guy and I were making love.  I knew it was a sign as, it's the first time I've had a dream like that and I'd been getting other signs too all week.  Well, my dream came true earlier today.

Wow, that's cool. Thanks for sharing.
I had two other dreams in the meantime. In the first one, I met up with him the first time after our little break (I was very aware of that break in the dream). He went in the grocery store and it took ages, BUT he came back eventually! And this night, I dreamt that he, I and someone else (I think it was my mother, but I'm not sure about it) sat in a room and had a conversation (no idea which topic). It was completely natural. It wasn't even an issue that he was there. It felt normal. I didn't thought about him and me. I'm pretty sure that we were in a relationship in this dream, because it felt completely natural. If my dreams indicate my vibration, I get closer every day (or night).

7/11/2016 6:29 pm  #19

Damn, I'm amazing!

7/12/2016 11:57 am  #20

I just decided to go for the feeling and not longer for the manifestation. Who needs the manifestation when the feeling is there anyway? There is no contrast in a relationship that's only felt.

Board footera