Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/05/2016 12:09 pm  #1

Random thoughts on signs and attracting someone (back)

Hey lovely people,

I just had some random thoughts and I would love to hear your opinion on it.

First of all, I don't believe in signs in the way many people do. I don't think signs are a hint from the universe that your desire is on the way. I think signs are manifestations. You can call every manifestation a sign, because every manifestation shows you, where your vibration is.

I got many signs when I've tried to attract my ex back (I don't longer want him) - they were everywhere, even though I was desperate and my vibration was far from the vibration of a happy loving relationship with him. You can observe the same thing here on this forum. People have a low vibe and are very focused on the now reality, but they still get signs. Why is that so? On the other hand, I never got a sign for any manifestation. The manifestations just came. I only got signs for desires that never manifested.

So, here is my theory: You are focused on your ex the whole day, but you have very much resistance going on and you are very aware of him not being there, so the door to your desire is closed. But the universe still has to deliver to you, what you are focused upon. In the beginning, you are very focused on your ex and your resistance is very high, so the universe delivers maybe the name of your ex, the name of his hometown, his car, whatever. It's the closest vibration to the vibration you are offering that you have no resistance towards. Let's say now, your resistance becomes less with time and you allow more. The signs become bigger. Maybe you see your ex or get a text. BUT..what a bigger or smaller sign can be is a completely individual thing. When you expect seeing your ex, because he lives near you or works with you, you don't have much resistance when it comes to seeing him. So it depends on what you think as big or small. So, you continue working on your vibration and now it gets interesting. Many people experience random guys popping up that are interested in them. You could still call that a sign, because your vibration isn't at the level to get your ex back yet, but you are far closer than in the beginning of your journey. The universe is able to match your vibration with a potential relationship. What often happens also is that exes popping up. Sometimes, they just want contact again, sometimes they want you back. That are signs as well and in the last case, your vibration is veeery close to getting the ex back you want. Think about Cherished's story about every single ex coming back into her life.

So my claim is:
Signs are an indicator of your vibration that show you, where you are on your path and how much work you have to put in to get where you want to be, because they reflect exactly where you vibration is in the moment. When your ex comes back, it's a sign that your vibration is exactly in the place where it has to be to get him back.
And I want to add one last thought, because the discussion, if it's even possible to attract an ex back, comes up again and again. Let's assume that my conclusions about signs are right. Let's further assume that a person does everything right and vibrates on the frequency of a happy relationship with their ex. If it is possible to attract an ex back, he HAS to come in that scenario. If it's not (always) possible, then the universe has to at least deliver what is closest to the vibration the person is offering, because it's a law that it has to reflect what we focus upon. That means the universe has to deliver to us a fitting partner for a happy relationship.

And so my final conclusion: Irrespective if it's possible or not, when you do everything right and vibrate at the right frequency, you have to at least find a perfect partner for you soon. That means as long as you are not head over heels in love with a new person (or your ex), your vibration is not in the right place to get your ex back yet! And that means, you have no reason to be desperate or to give up, because if you do everything right, the universe has to deliver a relationship to you in any case.

What do you think?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/05/2016 1:12 pm  #2

Re: Random thoughts on signs and attracting someone (back)

Honestly, this kind of confuses me. The guy that has come back currently, I was seeing signs up until the point that he returned. I had no resistance towards him because at that point I knew he was in a relationship, therefore I wasn't going after him. However, when he did make contact with me, my vibe was just how it is any other day.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

7/05/2016 1:15 pm  #3

Sanshi wrote:

And I want to add one last thought, because the discussion, if it's even possible to attract an ex back, comes up again and again. Let's assume that my conclusions about signs are right. Let's further assume that a person does everything right and vibrates on the frequency of a happy relationship with their ex. If it is possible to attract an ex back, he HAS to come in that scenario. If it's not (always) possible, then the universe has to at least deliver what is closest to the vibration the person is offering, because it's a law that it has to reflect what we focus upon. That means the universe has to deliver to us a fitting partner for a happy relationship.

And so my final conclusion: Irrespective if it's possible or not, when you do everything right and vibrate at the right frequency, you have to at least find a perfect partner for you soon. That means as long as you are not head over heels in love with a new person (or your ex), your vibration is not in the right place to get your ex back yet! And that means, you have no reason to be desperate or to give up, because if you do everything right, the universe has to deliver a relationship to you in any case.

This is the part that confuses me. I know in my case, there came a point where I completely let go, stopped visualising, and everything else. I simply let go of the resistance I had and moved on with my life. The intention was there that I wanted my person back but I wasn't thinking about him every hour of the day and basing my emotions or actions on him whatsoever. I started meeting new people, went on dates, and everything has been great. Better than ever but what I quickly noticed is that none of these guys I went out with was who I wanted to be with. Despite fully letting go of my guy, emotionally and mentally, there was still a guide that led me back to him. We haven't spoken in ages. I have no idea what he's doing. Just so happened the other day, a mutual friend had liked his photo but the thumbnail was so tiny, I didn't realise it was his profile until I clicked it. Sure enough, he is now back together with his cheating ex-gf. Upon seeing this, I felt nothing. I wasn't jealous, angry, or annoyed.

Here's my question for you related to what you just said - If I did everything right and never once even thought about him getting back together with her, how did this manifest into being? There have been countless signs but I haven't reacted to any of them. I strongly believe when we ask for signs, we get just that - signs and nothing more. If what we put focus on is what transpires then what happens when you genuinely and wholeheartedly never think about them returning a toxic ex? Subconsciously or otherwise? 

7/05/2016 1:35 pm  #4

big_blue wrote:

Honestly, this kind of confuses me. The guy that has come back currently, I was seeing signs up until the point that he returned. I had no resistance towards him because at that point I knew he was in a relationship, therefore I wasn't going after him. However, when he did make contact with me, my vibe was just how it is any other day.

Was it your intention to attract him back into your life? If that's the case, did you believe fully that he would come back from the very beginning?

camber wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

This is the part that confuses me. I know in my case, there came a point where I completely let go, stopped visualising, and everything else. I simply let go of the resistance I had and moved on with my life. The intention was there that I wanted my person back but I wasn't thinking about him every hour of the day and basing my emotions or actions on him whatsoever. I started meeting new people, went on dates, and everything has been great. Better than ever but what I quickly noticed is that none of these guys I went out with was who I wanted to be with. Despite fully letting go of my guy, emotionally and mentally, there was still a guide that led me back to him. We haven't spoken in ages. I have no idea what he's doing. Just so happened the other day, a mutual friend had liked his photo but the thumbnail was so tiny, I didn't realise it was his profile until I clicked it. Sure enough, he is now back together with his cheating ex-gf. Upon seeing this, I felt nothing. I wasn't jealous, angry, or annoyed.

Here's my question for you related to what you just said - If I did everything right and never once even thought about him getting back together with her, how did this manifest into being? There have been countless signs but I haven't reacted to any of them. I strongly believe when we ask for signs, we get just that - signs and nothing more. If what we put focus on is what transpires then what happens when you genuinely and wholeheartedly never think about them returning a toxic ex? Subconsciously or otherwise?

Just because you let go doesn't mean that your vibration is in the right place to attract him back. Else, everyone would get their ex back after moving on.

About him being with his ex: Wasn't it your expectation that he would find another girl? Did you never fear that he wouldn't stay single forever? I think most of us had this fear. It doesn't really matter in which form it manifests, if it's the ex or a new girl.

And btw, I'm not talking about signs that we ask for. I'm talking about signs that just pop up in our experience.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

7/05/2016 2:39 pm  #5

This is a really interesting topic for me.

I'm now on my third attempt at leveraging LOA to attract back a person.  The first two were years ago and they failed miserably.  In both those cases, I would always be looking for signs and interpreting signals as they are on their way back.  As an example, every time I would see a car like one of them drove, it was a divine sign.

This time, i've taken a very different approach.  When I see the same car as my ex, I view it as my ability to manifest the car and not a sign.  A large reason for that is because I have a history of looking for the car, so there is an expectation.  If I'm seeing the cars in abundance, my vibration is in line with manifesting them and thus indicating i'm in a good vibrational place with which I can continue to work on my ex.

Now, from time to time, i'll get something that is totally out of left field, something I would never even think about on my own.  As an example, today I received a piece of spam email.  Normally i would just delete it without even looking at it.  I happened to look at the one today and it was for a restaurant the ex goes to lunch regularly - a place that has no appeal to me at all.   So I do believe there are signs that show up, but... and here's the but, it's the way we react to it that is key.  In my case, i saw it and said "huh, that's cool" and left it at that.  Whereas, in the past, i would see the "sign" and i would use it for relief.  In hindsight, the fact that it brought me relief really indicated I still had attachment.

So in short, i believe there are signs, but I also don't believe everything is a sign, somethings are just mile markers along the road.

7/05/2016 2:51 pm  #6

Sanshi wrote:

big_blue wrote:

Was it your intention to attract him back into your life? If that's the case, did you believe fully that he would come back from the very beginning?

No, I was trying to attract someone else back. However, I told myself long ago that if he ever came back, I would pursue him again. I just don't know how my vibe was different on that day that he contacted me, as nothing different about that day happened. All I knew what that he had a girlfriend, so when he contacted me, it was an utter surprise.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

7/05/2016 3:17 pm  #7

big_blue wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

big_blue wrote:

No, I was trying to attract someone else back. However, I told myself long ago that if he ever came back, I would pursue him again. I just don't know how my vibe was different on that day that he contacted me, as nothing different about that day happened. All I knew what that he had a girlfriend, so when he contacted me, it was an utter surprise.

Then I don't really understand how you could notice all the signs. I wouldn't even notice when I see my own date of birth on the clock.
I'm not (yet) really sure about the existence of random events. I got a message from someone I met once years ago. I didn't think about him for sure, but he saw me on the street and texted me. Did I attract that? I don't know. If I did, I don't know where it comes from. Sometimes it's just the way it makes you feel. For example, my ex really made me angry a while ago and a week later, something happened that made me even more angry and I didn't understand this event. I never thought about something like this, so why did it happen? It was the way it made me feel, not the event itself.

7/05/2016 3:23 pm  #8

gt wrote:

This is a really interesting topic for me.

I'm now on my third attempt at leveraging LOA to attract back a person.  The first two were years ago and they failed miserably.  In both those cases, I would always be looking for signs and interpreting signals as they are on their way back.  As an example, every time I would see a car like one of them drove, it was a divine sign.

This time, i've taken a very different approach.  When I see the same car as my ex, I view it as my ability to manifest the car and not a sign.  A large reason for that is because I have a history of looking for the car, so there is an expectation.  If I'm seeing the cars in abundance, my vibration is in line with manifesting them and thus indicating i'm in a good vibrational place with which I can continue to work on my ex.

Now, from time to time, i'll get something that is totally out of left field, something I would never even think about on my own.  As an example, today I received a piece of spam email.  Normally i would just delete it without even looking at it.  I happened to look at the one today and it was for a restaurant the ex goes to lunch regularly - a place that has no appeal to me at all.   So I do believe there are signs that show up, but... and here's the but, it's the way we react to it that is key.  In my case, i saw it and said "huh, that's cool" and left it at that.  Whereas, in the past, i would see the "sign" and i would use it for relief.  In hindsight, the fact that it brought me relief really indicated I still had attachment.

So in short, i believe there are signs, but I also don't believe everything is a sign, somethings are just mile markers along the road.

It's interesting that you say you failed two times in the past and got signs every time. That's my experience as well. I tried to attract an ex back years ago and I saw signs, but he never came. That supports my theory.

You say, you believe there are "real" signs and manifestations but how do you differentiate between the two?

7/05/2016 4:11 pm  #9

I'm sort of confused as to what message this thread is trying to convey??

7/05/2016 4:25 pm  #10

iinikkii wrote:

I'm sort of confused as to what message this thread is trying to convey??

The thought I was trying to get across is that the "signs" you get are just an indicator how close or far your vibration is from the vibration you need to have in order to manifest your desire.

Board footera