Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2016 3:02 pm  #1

Manifested a dog!

Hehe, so for a long time I've adored dogs, everytime I go into town I stop to pet the dogs outside the shops.  I know one day I will have one but I'm also aware that it's just not quite time to have one fulltime.  And also, I have pet rats at the moment whom I adore and they're enough for me to take care of.  However, my love of dogs and loving being with them has manifested a wee dog for me in a way that is easy and allows me to spend time with one.  A friend here has to make more trips to the mainland (i live on an island) and she told me she was going to put her dog in the kennels and I stepped in and said I could look after her.  And so it came to pass!  I had the wee dog yesterday and she stayed at mine last night and she's so cute and lovely and I get to be with a wee doggy friend!!!  And next weekend my friend is attending her sons wedding and I said I would look after the dog again.  And wait for this.  For a while now, I'd been thinking I'd like a flat in a particular part of my town.  Well, this woman lives in just the type of flat I would like buy one day.  It has a sea view as well and I get to stay in the lovely guest room, wake up to the sea view in a lovely house whilst looking after the dog!!! How good is that!!!! Two manifestations in one!!!

Last edited by Susiewoo (7/01/2016 3:02 pm)

Love is all

7/01/2016 3:20 pm  #2

Re: Manifested a dog!

Yay <3 Share a picture of the dog with us. We have already a cat and a pig, we still need a dog.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/01/2016 3:52 pm  #3

Awww, will do, will need to upload it from my phone later!

Love is all

8/08/2016 6:25 am  #4

Oh I love dogs!! I have a cat but I also want to have a dog and I just started dogsitting occasionally, as well!
I would love to see a picture of the dog, too!!

❤ Oɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ﹐ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴘɪʀᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ. Rᴀʟᴘʜ Wᴀʟᴅᴏ Eᴍᴇʀsᴏɴ 

9/24/2016 10:22 am  #5

Yay So happy to read this Congratulations

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

7/12/2017 2:43 am  #6

I know I'm late to the party but I co-manifested a dog as well. I had always wanted a dog, but my mom said not in the house. I always got attached to other people's dogs. I actually had a beanie baby I named brownie and imagined it as my dog. It slept with me and ate when I ate and went everywhere with me. When my love and I were together... he wanted a dog. I somehow forgot how much I wanted a dog. We went looking to adopt. Then he found one for free on Craigslist. We aren't together anymore (yet), but he let me keep the dog and it's so funny because she actually goes almost everywhere with me. If I didn't have to go to work to work.. she'd be with me there too. 

Board footera