Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/30/2016 9:30 am  #71

Re: Some crazzzzzzy "coincidences" ;)

RollingRock33 wrote:

Was being positive; woke up, she blocked me from everything. Huh. ****.

A lot of people got blocked and unblocked on here. Use that to your advantage to focus on you.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

6/30/2016 10:43 am  #72

RollingRock33 wrote:

How often do we need to repeat it until you get it? Circumstances don't matter. They are a reflection of your old thoughts and feelings and your old thoughts and feelings were REALLY shitty, so you get REALLY shitty results now. Logical, isn't it. So start to think some wonderful thoughts and watch what happens in a few weeks.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/30/2016 2:33 pm  #73

Sanshi wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

How often do we need to repeat it until you get it? Circumstances don't matter. They are a reflection of your old thoughts and feelings and your old thoughts and feelings were REALLY shitty, so you get REALLY shitty results now. Logical, isn't it. So start to think some wonderful thoughts and watch what happens in a few weeks.
Β 

You're right
! New thoughts **** the past. Shes already minr

6/30/2016 2:37 pm  #74

RollingRock33 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Β 

You're right

She is already yours because you are the BEST option for her.

6/30/2016 2:53 pm  #75

RollingRock33 wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Β 

You're right

**** the now as well, because the now is your vibrational past.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

7/02/2016 12:39 am  #76

She just added me back on snapchat. Neato

edit:
And after everything shes said and after everything ive done she adds me back? Despite what she says out of the pain ive caused her she has to have some feelings for me if she did this! Wowa

Last edited by RollingRock33 (7/02/2016 1:05 am)

7/02/2016 1:50 am  #77

RollingRock33 wrote:

edit:
And after everything shes said and after everything ive done she adds me back? Despite what she says out of the pain ive caused her she has to have some feelings for me if she did this! Wowa

She does, but like you she needs to focus on herself. She needs to focus on bettering herself.

7/02/2016 3:51 am  #78

RollingRock33 wrote:

edit:

You are focused on the now reality again. And you have forgotten about LoA again. She has feelings for you if you allow it with your vibration.

7/02/2016 11:31 am  #79

Thanks guys! I havent reached out to her nor am i going to. I wont view her "stories" either.

This is crazy. Why would someine who apparently wants me out of their life unblock me and add me back? Unless she does have feelings for me;)

7/02/2016 12:11 pm  #80

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thanks guys! I havent reached out to her nor am i going to. I wont view her "stories" either.

This is crazy. Why would someine who apparently wants me out of their life unblock me and add me back? Unless she does have feelings for me;)

It's more than just not getting in touch with her though, isn't it? Β It's about what you do with yourself during that time.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera