Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2016 3:51 pm  #1

Hocus Pocus Focus

Abraham always stresses how powerful our focus is. We can't control our outside world in every minute but we can control our inside world and with the controlling of our inside world we can control our experiences in the outside world.
However, most of the people don't use their ability to focus. Even we who know about LoA often can't control our focus or don't even try it because we don't understand how important it is.

What is this focus all about? You can focus in every second of your life on what you want, regardless of what the circumstances are or what is happening around you. You maybe think that it's really hard to not think about what is but the only reason it's hard is that you never used your focus muscle. You don't wonder why you can't walk after lying in bed for years. Why are you wondering that you can't focus deliberately when you have never practiced it before?

If someone would ask me to just explain the most important thing about LoA I would talk about focus because the moment you start giving attention to your focus and shift it deliberately magic happens.

I was more or less unhappy my whole life and always came back to feeling not so wonderful. It was my default emotional state. After I started working with LoA I felt better but I couldn't climb higher than neutral on the emotional scale. I felt not bad but every time I tried to climb up higher I felt as if I would bounce agaist the ceiling. That changed dramatically and in a very short period of time (within days!) when I started to work on my focus.

I don't longer think more then necessary about things I don't like. Instead I think about the opposite of the things I don't like. I look around and find things to appreciate. And boy, that makes all the difference in the world! It's incredible. I never thought that such a seemingly tiny action like shifting your focus can make such a big difference but it does. Before I started doing this I had to keep my vibe up. Now it's more like the cork Abraham is speaking about. When my focus is right I float back to the surface naturally. I don't longer need to do something to feel good. I just have to stop the things that make me feel bad. Now I feel the truth of the words that well-being is our nature. It really is. People, come up to me. The air is wonderful up here.
I think feeling better is the most important factor when you can control your focus. But the nice secondary effect is of course that things manifest when you focus on them long enough. Is there something better on this planet than a way to feel amazing and additonally get everything you want?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/25/2016 6:27 am  #2

Re: Hocus Pocus Focus

Hi Sanshi! I loved your post! Thank you soooo much!

It is true. My friend has a hard time with University. And I keep telling her to Believe and Stay FOCUSED on the result. It is sooo easy for me to see that this is all she needs. I remind her every day and I hope it is helping her. She has had many troubles because of some insecurity issues she has and is kind of blocked. She thinks that she cannot remember what she learns so, when she goes to sit for an exam, she does not pass as she arrives at University that day already thinking that she is going to fail.

The thing is... she is going to pass on Wednesday. I swear! Not only she asked the Universe. I am asking too! And this time she has been doing a tremendous job on her-self every morning before starting to study. She said that she is feeling a switch: finally she is happy to be on her books!! We have been visualizing together the web page of her University where there is the record of her passed exams and visualize this one done. She should FOCUS on this. She should BELIEVE that she can do it. FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS. I repeated her so many times that she updated her FB status 2 days ago with "Stay Focused". ^_^ 

She is also believes in the LoA and I cannot wait to share her success story with you next week. I am also thinking about a gift that I am going to send her that evening when she arrives home (she lives in a different city).

I totally agree with you with the focus thing, Sanshi. Still, sometimes it seems not everybody manages to apply it easily. At least, not in every sectors of our life. For me, when I was at University it was super easy. I knew I was going to pass every exam, I was so FOCUSED on things like the graduation ceremony party and stuff (the results). I knew it. And I was focusing all the time about what I loved about studying and the good part of it. Few years after my first MA, I was already working and I did apply to another Master's as the idea that "I love studying" and "I'm good at studying" was so deep rooted in me in those years that it seemed like a pretty good decision. And well, I did succeed again and now that I gained also this title I am sure I will have more interesting career opportunities to evaluate.

These days I find a bit difficult to FOCUS in what I want in a relationship. I guess that when you are broken hearted somehow you cannot very much focus on what your future relationship with that specific person can be. Some days you cannot help but thinking about that day when everything changed, or what he might be up to now... without you. This is a great challenge for me and I am trying to FOCUS on that. Why was so easy for me to REALLY FOCUS on my beautiful graduation ceremony with my family and all the friends that I love in that park with sun and music? I am sure I can focus on me and my love living together in a new flat and sharing all the things happy couples with LOVE and plans do. I can focus about a life together with him and a family with him.

So let's STAY FOCUSED, BELIEVE and APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY WE HAVE IN OUR LIVES!

Thank you Sanshi! Your post was amazingly good. You touched my heart!

6/25/2016 7:10 am  #3

kenza wrote:

These days I find a bit difficult to FOCUS in what I want in a relationship. I guess that when you are broken hearted somehow you cannot very much focus on what your future relationship with that specific person can be. Some days you cannot help but thinking about that day when everything changed, or what he might be up to now... without you. This is a great challenge for me and I am trying to FOCUS on that. Why was so easy for me to REALLY FOCUS on my beautiful graduation ceremony with my family and all the friends that I love in that park with sun and music? I am sure I can focus on me and my love living together in a new flat and sharing all the things happy couples with LOVE and plans do. I can focus about a life together with him and a family with him.

So let's STAY FOCUSED, BELIEVE and APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY WE HAVE IN OUR LIVES!

Thank you Sanshi! Your post was amazingly good. You touched my heart!

The problem is when your vibration is too far away from where your perfect relationship is you can't focus on it or at least you don't feel it. It feels wrong. But you can still find a better thought that has nothing to do with the failed relationship. "I lost my love. That's just terrible. But now I have more time to do things on my own. Today the weather is nice. The sun is shining beautifully. I could go outside and to the bank of the river. Wouldn't it be nice to see the sparkle of the sun on the water? I could hang my feet in the water. I love the feeling of cold water flushing around my legs. I always feel better when I'm in nature. [...]" and when you have talked yourself into a higher vibration you can get to something like "Aw, the roses are beautiful. I remember when I was in this beautiful park with my love and there where wonderful roses in all colors everywhere. It was so nice. I just loved how my guy was looking at me. I felt so damn good in my skin. I felt beautiful and wonderful and I enjoyed his company and his gazes. Wouldn't it be wonderful to once again be with him in this park? We could take many pictures together and joking around. It would be so much fun. We could go there in swimming things and swash in the fountains there. It's certainly not allowed but who cares? We will have sooo much fun!!"

Do you see what happend here? I moved from appreciating something completely unrelated to beautiful memories to an event that would be nice to experience to something that feels like an actual plan. Even though it was a completely imagined scenario I felt my own vibe raise while writing it.
Just don't stop doing it and take little steps until you are there and you can really feel it. If something feels off take a step back to the roses or the memories of good old times.

Maybe in big desperation that's really not possible but what's always possible is to focus on something else. Just focus on nature for example without going to the memories or further. There is always a way to shift your focus but it can be tiring in the beginning. Don't be lazy.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

6/25/2016 7:41 am  #4

Hi Sanshi! I am so much determined to do it. Thank you for your help!!! ^_^  It is definitely a great tip! Very practical and pragmatic I might say!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Wish you a great day!!!!!

6/26/2016 11:25 am  #5

Sanshi, I had a question for you since your amazing,Is this something you had personal success with in your own life with an ex. I could use positive reinforcement right now.

I keep meeting people that tell me to forget my ex and move on and it's been six months and im living in a fanstasy world. i just met an old friend of my ex over this past weekend, someone he was trying to introduce girls to while we were together at a holiday retreat. It was hard for me because his friend said it sux but you have to move on.

and last week my friends were telling me the same thing.

whats interesting is that when i came back from my trip this saterday night, i was seeing vehicles that looked like my exs and in the taxi ride back i heard the song cheerleader that used to play a lot when i was with my ex which reminded me of him bc that was a song he always played around me.

are these signs that i should move on or that he is on his way to me?

6/26/2016 12:13 pm  #6

No, not with an ex but an ex isn't different than anything else. When I tried to get my ex back I did the opposite and it didn't work. I believed he would come back but I was so fixated on the current reality that it was impossible for him to come back. I repeated everything what happened over and over in my mind and felt bad about it.
When I look at my successes, that's what they all have in common. I was focused on the excitement/joy of the thing itself and not on its absence.
I just started doing it consciously with my guy and I need a bit practice but I'm sure I can share my success story within the next month or so. I'm absolutely sure that this is the way to go. Abraham says it, Neville says it and I can feel it and see it in other areas of my life.

Ignore what people are saying. They don't know anything about LoA.

6/27/2016 7:36 pm  #7

esty83 wrote:

Sanshi, I had a question for you since your amazing,Is this something you had personal success with in your own life with an ex. I could use positive reinforcement right now.

I keep meeting people that tell me to forget my ex and move on and it's been six months and im living in a fanstasy world. i just met an old friend of my ex over this past weekend, someone he was trying to introduce girls to while we were together at a holiday retreat. It was hard for me because his friend said it sux but you have to move on.

and last week my friends were telling me the same thing.

whats interesting is that when i came back from my trip this saterday night, i was seeing vehicles that looked like my exs and in the taxi ride back i heard the song cheerleader that used to play a lot when i was with my ex which reminded me of him bc that was a song he always played around me.

are these signs that i should move on or that he is on his way to me?

I had the exact thing happen.  Stop talking about it as much as you can.  It puts all of your focus on him and not yourself.  Don't live in the past anymore.  Connect with him using visualization and feel the love you have together.  It is your personal journey.  People don't know about LOA and those people give you the standard advice.  You have the power to create whatever you want in your life based on your thoughts.  See it in your minds eye, believe it to be real and then let it go.  Trust it is working.  It is absolute.

6/28/2016 2:25 pm  #8

Awesome post!

6/29/2016 12:12 pm  #9

Need some inspiration!!

9/07/2016 2:03 pm  #10

Sanshi, ya should be given the title The Greatest.

Board footera