Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/26/2016 9:42 am  #1

ITS ALL ABOUT LOVE.

so part 2 of my earlier post..(its in immediate allignment stickies)

so yes LOVE.
its all about love., love is life and love is what which governs whole universe.unconditional love.
its the most powerful thing in the world..
guys please please just forgive yourselves , your past and everything and everyone thats around you.
give everyone a new script and see them with it.., even if they dont oblique for now ., keep that image ., revise conversations., revise past.
hold everyones' image as you want them to be.., i promise they will oblique.
but for this you gotta love yourseelf and everyone around you..
the other day i was sitting with my guy best friend.., {he always was an asshole kinda person ads very selfish and rude to me sometimes} Β and this particular day he told me that iam an amazing friend of his and that he'll always be there for me and how fortunate he is to have me in his life .., and all i did was got in general feeling of love and being loved..
get in the position where you feel loved by friends., family and a loving gf/bf.
go general ., let go of negative feeelings and what you want will come to you easily.
i know its easier said than done..
when doubts and negative thoughts creep in., just relax and let it pass
go gentle on yourself, love even this part of you and say i love you but you gotta believe this now..
and just change the subject of what makes you feel bad or doubt to something that makes you feel happy,
do something that you love or are passionate about..
make your life so much about beautiful you.
get up., workout., work ., lead a life you're passionate about., enjoy small things of life like your shower., your workout., t=your morning/evening walks., your work, your family and friends.., rejoice in them for now and they will come and join soon enough..life is so much more than crying over others..
love life and yourself and seee the beauty of life..
i promise you its beautiful and full of possibiltiies and miracles...
be the person you want to be., in your mind., make an image of it..
believe and lead a life with a perspective of being him.., eat., walk ., talk behave like Β a person who has it all who u wanna be and make it so comfortable in your mind that image that it couldnt differentiate that thats in your mental being and i promise things will change in your physical reality just the way you want it to.
it requires alot of practise but when accepted does wonders..
you see our physical reality is delayed response to our mental reality., this means whatever our beliefs and inner dominant thoughts are they come in reality but in and after a time period of repetition.., so whatever negative beliefs have done in your life , your current reality is result of that..
so just change it.., change term to positive thoughts and feelings and your current reality will follow....

CIRCUMSTANCES DONT MATTER., STATE OF MIND DOES,..
LIVE LIFE BEAUTIFULLYY.
LOVE YOU ALL ..

Β 

Sun is new each day..

6/26/2016 11:43 am  #2

Re: ITS ALL ABOUT LOVE.

Sweet one, thank you so much for sharing this. I truly appreciate it.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

6/26/2016 1:43 pm  #3

Re: ITS ALL ABOUT LOVE.

This is wonderfulΒ 
You know, this is exactly how I feel as well.

like everyday, I'm just so FULL OF LOVE AND POSITIVE ENERGY.
so much that they're like SPILLING OUT of my body lol that feeling of LOVING EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING, EVERY TREE, EVERY CLOUDS, EVERY GRASS, EVERY DOG POOP ON THE SIDE OF THE STREET...

it's amazing (^_^) I love everything in the universe, and I know the universe loves me back.
Love is so powerful that it influences other people's energy too, that's why it should be a piece of cake to manifest the person you love (or things you want)

anyways,
sending all love and positive energy to everyone here!!Β 
xoxo

When you feel like negative emotions are taking over, "Breathe, Have Faith, Believe"Β 

Board footera