Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2015 12:16 am  #11

Re: Superman Game

Cherished wrote:

Ok friends, let's rock n roll! Tips, tricks, quotes, encouragement, GO!! I'll start by saying that EVERYTHING is possible. For the duration of this game, we need to be happy believers! Anything, and I mean ANYTHING can be overcome. If there is something in your past that hurt you or angered you immensely (a conversation, a situation, the awful phone call, blah blah blah) today is the day to delete it. GONE. Forget it. It serves only to bring you more of that, so let it go. Just STOP recalling it. When your mind tries to go there say "Delete! Thank you, moving on!" Try it, you will begin to release all the thoughts that don't serve you, and it actually starts to get fun 😊

Love this It's awesome! "delete"!! Anyone have tips on ignoring the current reality when the ex is moving forward with someone else in a relationship? I'm having trouble calming my nerves about it and I feel the time is restricted.

7/06/2015 1:01 am  #12

Hope everyone had a great day believing and feeling that their special someone only loves you! I definitely did!Β 
I love this Neville Goddard passage! I hope you do too!
"Eternity exists and all things in eternity independent of your creative act. You may continue to build only upon what your mortal eye sees, and perpetuate the same thing over and over again, remaining forever where you are. But if you know that all things exist, though unseen at the moment, and you have access to them through your imagination, you can rearrange the pattern of your thinking and change your world by remaining loyal to your unseen construction. And when it externalizes itself by becoming a fact that you may share with others, then you will have found the secret of creation, which was an act of faith."

7/06/2015 2:18 am  #13

Blessedck wrote:

Hope everyone had a great day believing and feeling that their special someone only loves you! I definitely did!Β 
I love this Neville Goddard passage! I hope you do too!
"Eternity exists and all things in eternity independent of your creative act. You may continue to build only upon what your mortal eye sees, and perpetuate the same thing over and over again, remaining forever where you are. But if you know that all things exist, though unseen at the moment, and you have access to them through your imagination, you can rearrange the pattern of your thinking and change your world by remaining loyal to your unseen construction. And when it externalizes itself by becoming a fact that you may share with others, then you will have found the secret of creation, which was an act of faith."

Β 
I LOVE THIS!!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

7/06/2015 6:37 pm  #14

Hi beautifuls, I hope you are all having a wonderful dsy/night (I'm confused,  I live in Oz ,😜)
I just wanted to report that an old boyfriend of mine sent me a lovely message this morning. I've not heard from him in years! We ended on awful terms (I knew nothing about LOA obviously!) and although I'm VERY HAPPY we didn't end up together in retrospect, I was touched to read what he said. He told me that it had taken him many years to mature, and to understand that I was the very best thing to ever have happened to him. That he loved me, and hoped I was living my fairytale life now! 😳 It's strange for him to suddenly reach out like that! Wrong boyfriend, but nevertheless something I once wanted to hear more than anything in the world!

Feel it in your soul..

7/06/2015 8:41 pm  #15

Cherished wrote:

Hi beautifuls, I hope you are all having a wonderful dsy/night (I'm confused,  I live in Oz ,😜)
I just wanted to report that an old boyfriend of mine sent me a lovely message this morning. I've not heard from him in years! We ended on awful terms (I knew nothing about LOA obviously!) and although I'm VERY HAPPY we didn't end up together in retrospect, I was touched to read what he said. He told me that it had taken him many years to mature, and to understand that I was the very best thing to ever have happened to him. That he loved me, and hoped I was living my fairytale life now! 😳 It's strange for him to suddenly reach out like that! Wrong boyfriend, but nevertheless something I once wanted to hear more than anything in the world!

That's so interesting. Have you been thinking about him lately?

7/06/2015 9:07 pm  #16

Lol, NOT AT ALL! I've been completely obsessing about my guy, that one I completely  forgot about!

Feel it in your soul..

7/06/2015 10:30 pm  #17

Cherished wrote:

Lol, NOT AT ALL! I've been completely obsessing about my guy, that one I completely  forgot about!

Wow that's interesting!

7/07/2015 3:13 am  #18

I read the whole of the game on the other forum, and one of the guys was completely successful. And he did this by basically reinventing his girlfriend. Anybody read that? He literally gave her a new script, and erased everything she'd ever said to him that was contrary. I'm going to do this, start from scratch and give my guy a brand new role. What do you all think?

Feel it in your soul..

7/07/2015 3:23 am  #19

Cherished wrote:

I read the whole of the game on the other forum, and one of the guys was completely successful. And he did this by basically reinventing his girlfriend. Anybody read that? He literally gave her a new script, and erased everything she'd ever said to him that was contrary. I'm going to do this, start from scratch and give my guy a brand new role. What do you all think?

That's so good!! I haven't read that. What did he do in terms of giving her a new script? Like did he write it down, persistently thought about it, etc?

I think it's a great idea!

7/07/2015 3:37 am  #20

Stay tuned, I'll dig it up..

Feel it in your soul..

Board footera