Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/18/2016 7:01 am  #1

I manifested many things lately. Be encouraged!

Hello beautiful forum,

I just wanted to stop in and share with yall some manifestations I've had the last week. My vibe has been high and steady. I love my life right now

We'll I got a tattoo lol. On my ribs "agape" written in Greek. It means unconditional love. I'm stoked about it bc it was my first ever. Many more to come ;)

OK my manifestations:

1. I manifested a specific girl back in my life after 2 months no contact. We picked right up as friends as if nothing happened.

2. I manifested $400 into my bank account out of absolutely nowhere. I've been desiring more money lately.

3. My boss sent me a gift card in the mail. No clue why or for how much or to where lol.

4. I have been getting women from all over hitting me up lol. Like, idk wtf is going on but I like it.

5. I healed myself of a cold in one night  (0 medication) I actually used Lanies method and called out to myself. I asked myself how I felt, I said I'm feeling wonderful and healthy (and truly felt it in my mind). The next morning woke up with 0 symptoms.

6. I have met this new girl this week and am gonna take her out. See where it goes. I used lanies on her...goodness gracious she is always talking sexy to me now wtf!!!! Like sexual entuendos all the time. Before lanies she was adamant of "not that kind of girl". Don't worry I'm a caring guy, I won't use her!

That's been my life lately. My list coming up?

1. Better job with better pay that gives me my highest form of self expression.

2. A 2015-2017 metallic dark gray corvette

3. I want to go to an MLB game

4. My soulmate would be nice as well. Lol

Bam. It's done. I'll have these things and you guys get to witness it first hand. Check the date of this post and then look at my upcoming success story.   tootles

Last edited by Craigd88 (6/18/2016 7:05 am)

Thoughts become things.

6/18/2016 7:24 am  #2

Re: I manifested many things lately. Be encouraged!

i am happy for you, Craig

tootles muah

6/19/2016 7:01 pm  #3

Great success, looking forward hearing about how it goes with your new goals

6/21/2016 1:42 am  #4

wonderful!!!!!

Board footera