Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/18/2016 7:33 am  #21

Re: Final Open Discussion

This is purely about whether or not I should continue as administrator. This is not a dig at RR. His  allegations are very serious and as he explains, many others here hold the same viewpoint. I believe absolutely in free speech, and I definitely do not wish to continue on this forum if most members are offended or worse with my conduct here.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

6/18/2016 7:42 am  #22

Sam wrote:

In all seriousness, Cherished is lovely and I think everyone knows that. Most of us wouldn't be where we are if it weren't for her.

We πŸ’œ you.

Well said Sam. Cherished truely is a blessing.

6/18/2016 7:44 am  #23

Wtf!!!

What do you expect if you take over someone's success thread? Besides that's normal moderator behaviour.

6/18/2016 7:47 am  #24

I don't think it's bashing if it's the truth - nobody s saying we hate RR because he's a douche canoe - we're staring the facts to justify why as a majority we think Cherished is cherished ( see what I did there ) - especially considering everyone was put in the same boat for apparently agreeing that cherished does entirely too much - which clearly was just a strategy to make you feel some kind of way .. As it seems by the looks of this thread it was total BS

As much as an loa community we're all about love, butterflies and pink ribbons on unicorns - we're not doormats, and if someone is poisonous to the wellbeing of a community that can only thrive with a certain vibe we can respectfully ask them to align with the program or find somewhere else that better suits their needs. As Esther said , our vibrations come first and it's okay to be selfish about them.

And in my personal case I find Cherished to be more helpful to my vibration and do not wish her to stop being a high flying disk vibration control freak - especially if it helps me stay focused to get where I want to be ... So if I ever go on the deep end and lose focus please Cherished do kick my ass and help me snap out of it -

Thank you in advance

Last edited by Inloveandsohappytogether (6/18/2016 7:48 am)

In the end everything will be okay, if it's not okay then it's not the end. In the meantime everyday and in every way I AM better and better.

It's done 😘

6/18/2016 8:19 am  #25

As a new person on here though I have felt bad for RR33, I have found myself 'rolling' my eyes on threads of his where he just asks the same thing over and over, I have found any little bits of advice (things that have helped me) I have given him have been ignored by him; thing is you simply can't help someone until they decide to help themselves..Β Cherished I thought your responses very patient and kind but firm! In my case I find it helpful to get some 'tough love' (if you can even call it that!)Β as I don't think that sympathising with me when I'm struggling will really help me with getting my love back.Β Β Β I also do hope and have faith that he will get to a place where he will ready to get his ex back at some point.Β 

Last edited by Scarlet_Kerouac (6/18/2016 8:22 am)

6/18/2016 8:35 am  #26

Inloveandsohappytogether wrote:

As much as an loa community we're all about love, butterflies and pink ribbons on unicorns - we're not doormats, and if someone is poisonous to the wellbeing of a community that can only thrive with a certain vibe we can respectfully ask them to align with the program or find somewhere else that better suits their needs. As Esther said , our vibrations come first and it's okay to be selfish about them.

That's beautifully put. I think everyone here can relate to feeling low, to not really getting LoA, to want to hear reassurance over and over again maybe even on the same topic and that's okay. We are all here to help each other and some people get it faster and others need more time. But RR already clearly stated that we don't understand him and that our advice is not helpful for him. What I see is that we already offered all the advice we have in many different ways and if nothing can help it's really not the right place for him. Besides he still doesn't believe in LoA. He is a member of PLOA since october 2013, so it's not that he heard about LoA yesterday for the first time.

Besides that Cherished just did her job as administrator, this forum is to a huge extend about feeling good and when one member jeopardized the progress of all the other members then I think an administrator has every right to at least warn that member.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/18/2016 9:55 am  #27

Cherished is the best helper on here!! She's very down to earth and in tune with LoA practices. She has helped me and a ton of others on this forum. I appreciate all her advice and deem it to be very sound and it comes from a place of love and wanting to help others. We can't allow one user to constantly and consistently bring negativity to this forum. It really is draining and sometimes brings others to a low vibe. We are here to uplift and help each other.

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

6/18/2016 10:01 am  #28

Craigd88 wrote:

Ok here is my 2 cents. I have frequented this forum but havent participated much in the last month or so. One is because no matter what you tell someone, they wont listen lol. Two, I found that everything I need has already been told to me

Yes, Cherished lately has seemed a little irritated with some of you. I get it. She has a clear picture of what life is like on the other side...she has tried and tried to tell many of us how to get there but we keep asking "how?"

Some of you here are absolutely pathetic. Rollingrock, you have been the worst. You need therapy dude. Pick up your balls and put them back on. Seriously man. You may say your confident, etc. fine. But your tone in your posts says otherwise. LITERALLY EVERYONE has told you what to do on this forum yet you post something EVERY DAY asking why or can you get your ex back.

Seriously, you dont think people are going to act condescending since you dont listen and follow what they say? I for one would punch you in the face. But, I wont lol. Cherished has had REMARKABLE patience with so many here ESPECIALLY MYSELF.Β 

I must have 200 private messages between her and I. I am not joking. That woman has done so much for us in this community. She DOES seem agitated, irritated and slightly short/carefree in her tone lately but I really cant blame her. Everything that has needed to be said has been said on these forums. No one should have anymore questions really.Β 

There are hundreds of posts from many members in alignment who you can glean info from. Cherished isnt the be all end all. Quit putting all the pressure, blame, and responsibility on her. She has done a huge service to us all by even being moderator. You didnt see what this forum looked like before she started.

Yes, Cherished lighten up a bit girl. I know you're getting short with some here but dont let it reflect in your writing. Just dont respond or walk away from being teacher for awhile. Others will rise up and take the mantle, dont feel like you have to do it all! Relax girl

Rollingrock and others who are acting so desperate about a breakup:

1. We do know what you're going through because we went through it
2. It gets better so chill out
3. If you follow the teachings here verbatim then you will get your ex back
4. In the grand scheme of life, an ex is nothing. Your personal happiness and joy is everything. NEVER make ONE PERSON responsible for that.
5. Grow some balls, wear your makeup and lipstick, buy that nice shirt. Live life and MOVE THE FUK ON! We are all tired of 20+ posts about the same damn thing. What you seek is here.Β 

Yes im upset. I have once called Cherished arrogant. I do apologize for that but that is how I felt during the moment. Truth is, She is confident and solid in her beliefs to the point she doesnt think she is wrong. Thus she cousels people out of her viewpoint. Nothing wrong with that at all. That is her.

​I have spoken. BOOM

THIS IS EVERYTHING!!

6/18/2016 10:11 am  #29

lemon wrote:

Wow just wow. So I am going to be brutally honest with this. This is the same person who is non stop sucking up the energy from other people, not listening to any advice, yet has the nerve to write this. I'm going to respond to the email and break it down.

1.) Cherished, you have been one the most amazing women and adminstrators who takes time out of her own life to run this forum. She is absolutely a sweetheart and dedicated to friendship. "Not the kindest in the world or on this forum" is bat shiZnit crazy talk. She has made many people feel better because of her posts/answers. People i know feel better when she responds. Is she perfect? No no one is! But she does her best cause she really does care and love every single of you people on here. Don't put that pressure that she should be. Because you for a second got hurt in how she wrote it, seriously you read emotions in things.

She has had success after success already and the fact she is still here running a forum making sure it's not filled with negativity that needs to be appreciated. This forum has been lately so freaking negative that I don't try to come on here a lot. I know people who only come on here randomly cause of the negative energy keeps them away. So She comes on here with having two kids and her own life and to take time out of her schedule to help raise people's vibes and give us advice , I know I'm entirely grateful having her as adminstrator.

2.)Loa is not for the faint of the heart and yes breakup sucks. People come on here emotional and crying about things but you know what also sucks? Not being able to get back to a good place of self. Not being able to look at yourself and feel love. T focus all your energy and feelings based on one individual. They make or break your day. Cherished of all people knows what it's like and she is here to make sure you don't continue the thought pattern. And yes even Veronica says that you need to get yourself back and to not act desperate or needy. To work on yourself.

It's work. I can handle people being upset when it first happened cause everyone has been there. Some people need a friend to talk to. What I'm not ok is staying in the same place over and keep playing the victim game for months/weeks. This isn't a magic wand that you wave over. It's work on yourself for yourself and happiness. When you depend on someone for happiness you wil be miserable for the rest of your life.

I don't believe for a second you are fit for loa and maybe even the forum. You are constantly needy and begging for answers to hear what you want to hear. You hijacked someone's success and that seriously is not something I would want or have on my success stories. So I think it's more than fair that cherished gave you a warning. You don't want the truth, you want sugar coated answers/talks. Hey this is my personal opinion, cherished is more decent than me to still believe you can do this.

You wanna know why being way too nice (even though cherished is a freaking angel) in my opinion doesn't work all the time? Cause it's like you tell a child nicely to not touch the hot stove and the child does it, and keeps their hand on it screaming and crying..so what do you do next time? The hand sometimes never leaves the freaking stove.
For me I will tell you the truth and tell you to stop putting your damn hand off the stove why the hell would you do that? You should know that if it's hot don't touch it. It drains people energy when you give advice and advice and advice the same thing over and over.

I don't think you love yourself, I think you're so low on the vibe scale you need approval from others, you need approval from your ex, you're constantly needy for attention and affection. You like your victim role that people are mean and condescending. You repeat your story cause you thrive in drama. Get over yourself. I won't care for your posts/response after this is posted cause I believe you are draining. You won't affect my good vibes.

Ps you're condescending in your email rollingrock to cherished.

Β 
YES & YES!!

6/18/2016 10:22 am  #30

Cherished wrote:

This is purely about whether or not I should continue as administrator. This is not a dig at RR. His allegations are very serious and as he explains, many others here hold the same viewpoint. I believe absolutely in free speech, and I definitely do not wish to continue on this forum if most members are offended or worse with my conduct here.

MOST members, like 99% of us, WANT you to stay. No one speaks for anyone else and as you can see, MOST are not offended with your conduct. Your conduct has been stellar and we love and appreciate you.

Board footera