Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/06/2015 5:00 am  #1

I literally see his name everywhere!

My guy's name is not that common, which makes it a bit weird for me to see his name everywhere. Today, I saw his name maybe 6 times. 

1. I was on Quora checking out some Q&A. I saw one compelling answer and visited that person's profile. Well, the first person to leave a comment on her profile is the same name as my guy.

2. I was doing online RSVP for a birthday event on Tuesday and the 2nd guy in the RSVP list is the same name as my guy.

3. I went on a culinary tour today and right at our meetup location,  there's a store that sells California license plates with people's names in them. His name was right in front of me. 

4. One of the five teenage kids in my tour today is the same name as my guy.

5. Everytime I check my Facebook, the first update that I see is my guy friend's posts, whose name happens to be the same name as my guy. Today this happened twice. 

6. Veronica just posted a new "lecture" video on how the mind works. When I finished watching it, I checked out the YouTube channel for more. Well, guess what? The next video is created by a guy who has the same name as my guy.

Seriously????? I am happy that i see his name everywhere but I am having goosebumps. Thoughts? 

BTW, my guy and I are back to talking after 2 months of NC. Our interactions have been positive. This morning I told him that I've been seeing his name everywhere. He said it's weird but understands why. 

Does this mean I am manifesting things left and right?  :-) This particular day seriously blows my mind. 

Last edited by Vera (9/06/2015 5:02 am)

9/06/2015 6:19 am  #2

Re: I literally see his name everywhere!

This has been happening me to me alot! My guys name is uncommon too! Never met anyone with his name before

Love yourself before you love others 💖

9/07/2015 4:18 am  #3

He messaged me today saying that when we started talking to each other again a week ago, a company in Dallas contacted him and wanted him to see them (he's flying tomorrow). It turns out that the people who are running that company are from my country. NOT ONLY THAT... they are from the SAME CITY as I am.

Coincidence? NAH....

9/07/2015 6:19 am  #4

Good news Vera :D You are doing well! When reading your last update unconscously I visualized him visiting you in your city, and hugging you I'm sending you good vibes! Waiting for your next update ;)

9/07/2015 6:56 am  #5

Thats amazing Vera! Im sure it will work out just the way you have planned it 😊

So today I was driving past Vee's house and from the corner off my eye I noticed his front door was open. I was too nervous to actually look if it was him or not by the front door but I am hoping it was and that he saw me drive past!

Love yourself before you love others 💖

Board footera