Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2016 11:33 am  #1

Walking in FAITH

Hello my loves,

I know its been a while, and I must say from what I've been seeing here things are just fine and dandy here.

Just a little update on life so far since the success of 'Prince Charming', things have been going great, a few months in and even though a bit of the novelty of "oh my goodness I can't believe it" has dissolved a bit, it has reach to the normalcy stage, where life continues, we have ups and downs but sticking through it. We are having a bit of hiccup with his schedule being super busy and spending quality time, which I was worried about.....however... this is what brought about this current post.

I do like to post about current things, what has helped me, what is helping me as I go through it. As aren't we all trying to get through it together.

As you may or may not have it all engraved in your minds already of how much of a Neville Goddard fan I am (thinking about getting that tattooed sometime/only kidding).. it is all fun and dandy to desire something, visualize having it for hours and run around happy go lucky all day. But lets be realistic, thats entierly what its gonna take to get to the goods. Neville talks alot on focusing and REMAINING FAITHFUL. The power is truly in the faith, and by faith, I'm not saying "oh I hope it will happen"...I'm talking about the kind of faith "It is ALREADY DONE!"

Here is a quote from Neville to grasp what I'm getting at:

"And if you will remain faithful to you new awareness, it will crystalize. You will find yourself moving across a series of events which will lead you to the fulfullment of your desired state. How it will come about I do not know. I only know it will unfold. "

So how does this faith thing apply to us here and how do we use this tool daily?

Using my situation as an example:

When I became a member of the forum and really got into the truth of the Neville and Abe teachings, it hit me... its more than just a wish or desire or manifesting a thing, its a lifestyle. And then I truly began focusing on the end result of my desire. I AM  LOVE, in a loving and fulfilling relationship leading to marriage and all the details of exactly what I wanted. I took the specific person out of the picture of who I thought I wanted and my desires speeded up like a lightning bolt. So the loving relationship is here. I see the series of events crystalizing before my very eyes (this part is the true joy in enjoying the journey). But things may or may not go as perfectly as you expected (this is where you don't focus on the how and why), so this is where I apply the FAITH to remain walking in my journey. When I doubt, I give into sin for not staying true to believing in my own powerful abilities.

I walk in faith.... sometimes maybe throwing in a visualization here and there. But I already know I imagined it, creation is done...I do nothing...

As I stated, I am on this journey now, and willing to hear what others have to say about this on what helps them to walk in faith. I am also using this for other areas of my life (financiall because we all could use some more money!!!) lets keep the discussion going.

6/13/2016 11:35 am  #2

Re: Walking in FAITH

I'm also thinking about doing another Nevillizing group thing. PM me if you would like to join and maybe we could do a group email or something of the sort. However to be apart of this I would appreciate if others would at least be open and knowledgable of Neville teachings.

6/13/2016 12:19 pm  #3

I'm in. I love Neville

6/13/2016 12:53 pm  #4

Ohhhh ohh me me I'm in

6/13/2016 1:52 pm  #5

You know I'm in! and yes having FAITH is everything!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

6/13/2016 2:49 pm  #6

I love your post! Soo much truth in it.

I'm a big Neville fan too. You wrote that Neville talks about focusing and I think that should be written in capitel letters as well. It was my mistake all the time. I had faith my ex would come back (in future tense) but I was focused on what is all the time. It was impossible for him to come back. It's crucial to withdraw our attention from what we don't want and concentrate completely on what we want.

I love how you say that it is a life style. I also understood that recently. You can't complain about the grumpy bus driver, ***** with your friends about other people, read the newspaper, observe what you don't like and talk about it and have a wonderful life - it's impossible! It's not only not likely but really IMPOSSIBLE. And it's the only thing that's impossible.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/13/2016 3:08 pm  #7

I'm just getting into Neville's teachings since I first started the 25 day challenge, and slowly getting through his books! Even having my mother read them. They really do help put things into perspective for me. I feel great, I can't remember when was the last time I sat down and read this many books!

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

6/13/2016 3:39 pm  #8

Creeeeestal wrote:

I'm just getting into Neville's teachings since I first started the 25 day challenge, and slowly getting through his books! Even having my mother read them. They really do help put things into perspective for me. I feel great, I can't remember when was the last time I sat down and read this many books!

Β 
I know, his books are addictive... although his interpretation of the bible takes some getting used to, it makes perfect sense and practical...and his teachings don't require any complicated techniques, infact none at all...it's bascally relaxing and living from the state.

I always recommend this site for all of Neville's lectures and audio organized by dates: http://www.mindserpent.com/?page_id=46

you will fnd a wealth of information there... and  you shouldn't have to pay for any of his works because everything is available online for free.

6/13/2016 3:49 pm  #9

Sanshi wrote:

I love your post! Soo much truth in it.

I'm a big Neville fan too. You wrote that Neville talks about focusing and I think that should be written in capitel letters as well. It was my mistake all the time. I had faith my ex would come back (in future tense) but I was focused on what is all the time. It was impossible for him to come back. It's crucial to withdraw our attention from what we don't want and concentrate completely on what we want.

I love how you say that it is a life style. I also understood that recently. You can't complain about the grumpy bus driver, ***** with your friends about other people, read the newspaper, observe what you don't like and talk about it and have a wonderful life - it's impossible! It's not only not likely but really IMPOSSIBLE. And it's the only thing that's impossible.

Β 
Thank you Sanshi,

I'm happy to hear you are a Neville fan as well... so so practical...to me its beyond LOA...I mean realllyyyyy, who can keep their vibration up to speed all the time 24/7? If you know someone like that, stay far... however it is ver possible to use our inner powers to get what we want in this life. And rest assured you never have to doubt or worry about a situation again because you KNOW you are the operative power....and its soooooo easy!!

Board footera