Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/12/2016 10:53 pm  #1

My success story from a while ago but will help everyone on here.

This is my story of how I got back a previous ex-girlfriend without even knowing anything about the law of attraction. It has only just come to me just what happened. This will give hope and encouragement to a lot of people on this forum as it shows just how bad things can get and still turn everything around. This is a pretty long post but if you are having trouble, resistance, low vibration anything negative. I promise you that this will make everything seem better and easier. I just want to come on here and help other out.
Ā 
Right this is about the mother of my child.

We were together for around 3 and a half years. Nearly a decade ago.
I can hand on heart say that in my younger days like then, I was evil. (You may agree once you keep reading)
Although I loved her unconditionally, I was a twat. I would cheat, take drugs now and again, drink all the time and I had one hell of a temper/anger issues and was violent I also had major trust issues and insecurities and thought that she would leave me and cheat on me all the time. My past didnā€™t help and something terrible had happened to her in her past that I could not let go of which in turn made me worse that something that bad could happen to the woman I loved.

We had our child and I stopped being that person. I stopped drugs, the violence, the cheating and only drank occasionally.
The problem was that the damage had already been done. When our child was 6 months old, his mum told me she had to get away from me. She had tried her hardest to forget all the bad things that had happened but she couldnā€™t. She said she was petrified of me, that she did not want our son growing up like me and was so worried that I would go back to my old ways again. She told me she wanted me completely out of her life and our childs!! She met someone straight after the break up and stopped all contact with me and stopped me seeing my son. She told me she had no feelings for me and that she did not love me at all. She got a harassment caution out on me as I was trying to contact her regarding our son. But then she blocked me from every single way of contacting her, changed her number and with the caution I could not go near her house.

I decided to take her to court to gain access to my son at least. But this was a long drawn out process from her part, taking to the deadline to give evidence or fill out paperwork.

This made me go downhill. Even further than I ever was. I went back to the drugs 5 days a week, I started drinking every day, fighting anyone that annoyed me, I went with many different women and even started doing illegal debt collecting, even though I already had a well-paid job as a salesman. (That was fecking dangerous but I didnā€™t care). This went on for a solid 3 months, I truly was the worst person I could think of.
Although I was doing all these bad things, I knew that I still loved my ex and even more our child. I would pray to god every day to bring her back, I would beg and plead for reconciliation. I read the bible and slept with one under my pillow. I would go outside every night and ask for anything or anyone in the universe to reunite us. I begged for forgiveness and pleaded for another chance.

Every night before bed, I would daydream/visualize without knowing that my ex was in bed with me to the point I used to spoon a pillow and imagine it was her. I would visualize the 3 of us going for walks together, being happy together, being a family again and our lives together.

One Monday after drinking and taking drugs for 5 nights solid. I woke up and something in me told me that I had to stop. I thought to myself ā€œthis life is killing me ā€“ literally killing me, I am not eating, not sleeping well, my job is suffering and if I truly loved my son and ex this was no way to go about it.ā€ I believe this was the most important sign from the universe. I had gone from nearly 16 stone to 11 and a half stone in 3 months. I looked emaciated.
I stopped all the drugs, the women, the drink, cold turkey which was not a joyful time. The withdrawal was horrendous but I stuck to it. I also had a 16 sessions with a specialized counselor/ therapist reading my violence. I got out the debt collecting which was a lot hard to get out of then get into. All this off my own back. The thought of having my son back in my life was the one thing that kept me going, I was getting stronger each day.

Once I had successfully cleaned up my act, I could think clearly for the first time in a long time. I would continue to dream/visualize about my ex and my son in all positive ways, and proving to myself stopping all the bad made me believe that I was worthy of having them both back in my life. I even did RS without knowing. I would imagine my ex and I having sex and hearing all the words that she would say as if it was happening right now this was always the easiest thing to visualize for me but it was more about the fact I could hear her in my head in her voice talking dirty and moaning. I would tell her through my mind all the time that I loved her.Ā I had no future doubt that if we got back together that things would go back. I stayed stronger then ever. I continued to pray to god and the universe every night and morning to bring them back to me even though there were literally no signs that they were coming back.
Ā 
I started eating better, sleeping better, my confidence after the drink and drugs was coming back, my job started to get better, my friends and family came back into my life, I was getting told how proud people were of me for all that I had done. But still no signs at all regarding my son and my ex coming back. I admit this put a downer on things a fair bit but a just knew I had to power on. I started doing things I enjoyed. Anything that would make me feel better. The main thing was I started swimming. It was a great release for me.

The court case for me to see my son was coming up, I was actually looking forward to it, as my solicitor and told me recently that I was definitely going to get to see my son after the court date. This made me happier than ever. I had a guarantee that I was going to be seeing my son. But I still loved my ex in my heart.

This is where it gets interesting.

The court case was about a week after fatherā€™s day. A few days before fatherā€™s day, whilst I was at work thinking solely on my work and having some banter with the other salesmen, knowing I was going to be seeing my son soon. I had no signs come to me, I was not expecting it in the slightest, but I received a phone call from my ex-girlfriends mum (due to the caution on me my ex could not contact me either) She sounded really happy. She told me that my ex had sent a fatherā€™s day present in the post to me, and a card with all pictures of our child on doing different things. I could not believe it. I asked her why all this all of a sudden but she told me she could not say anymore. And that I just needed to focus on the card and present coming my way. I was that shocked that I didnā€™t even ask how my ex was or how my child was!! I got the card and present the next day and I cried when I saw how much our child had grown in the 5 months I had not seen him. I was happy, very happy. After that I did not hear anything else until the day of court.

For the past 5 months my ex had told the courts I was an unfit day and that she wanted me to have nothing to do with our child. She wanted me out for good.Ā But once in the waiting room just before going into the court room my ex walked past me with her mum for support. This is the first time I had seen her in 5 months. It freaked me out a little when she smiled at me, thinking the worst that she was going to get what she wants and she knew something I didnā€™t. With the caution on me still I could not talk to her but mouthed ā€œare you okā€ to which she smiled and nodded. She then went to a different area out of sight. Her solicitor requested to speak to mine out of the court room. When my solicitor came back in the room she was gobsmacked as much as I was. My ex had completely u turned her decision, my solicitor told me that my ex was agreeing to let me see our son every weekend!! I could not get my head around it. But I was the happiest I had been in a very long time. And like I had said there were no signs that this was going to happen at all. The contact order was written up and we signed it. But we had to go back to court after 6 months to see how everything was going.

This is where it gets even better!! Ā 

Straight after court, I stayed inside until my ex had left due to the caution on me, and I was trying to get my head around everything that had happened. But my ex did not leave. She wanted to talk to me face to face. I was hesitant as I thought ā€œis this a game to get me to break the caution and then all this contact with my son would be goneā€ but she said that is our solicitors quickly drafted up a contract allowing us to talk face to face then she would sign saying it was ok. This is what happened.
My ex was waiting outside the court doors for me. I was shaking like a leaf as I had not spoken, contacted or seen her in 5 months and I had no idea why she wanted to talk to me!
The first contact was she asked me how I was doing and that I looked well. I asked her the same. BUT then all of a sudden she started to cry. I wiped her tears and told her she did not have to cry, then I asked ā€œerm why are you cryingā€ she opened up to me more than ever.
She told me that she had made a huge mistake walking away like she did, the way she had treated me with regards to seeing our child, she said she made missed me for the past few weeks especially. She told me that 2 weeks previous to the court date, she had a dream about me, but would not tell me about the dream, just that it made her smile and made her think of me every moment of the day which she found hard to believe as she hated me up until that point lol. She said she realised that she was still in love with me and wanted us to try again!! She said she should not have given up on us as easily as she had done. I asked her about the guy that she was with now and she simply shrugged her shoulders and said that she was ending it as soon as she got home and reiterated that she wanted me and only me.Ā In all honesty I was that gobsmacked I truly did not know what to say and as a salesman I was never stuck for words lol.Ā I said to her, that if she had the police caution taken off me, we could meet up and talk more, she agreed this and jumped into my arms, with her being a lot smaller than me, she fit just under my chin and I squeezed her so tight. By the time I got home, the police had already rang stating that the caution had been taken off. She still had my number and text me within 10 minutes of getting home asking me to meet her that night at a pub between our houses. I rang her there and then and she said that she had ended things with the guy she was seeing and was ready for us to get back together. We met that night and talked for hours. I didnā€™t tell her exactly what I had been doing since we split as I knew it would make her run again as she told me she had a feeling that I was a changed person.

We then met up just the 2 of us every night that week, we ended up sleeping together on the second night. It was just how I imagined during the RS that I didnā€™t know I was doing lol.

Everything was as perfect as could be. I had my love back and my child back.

Unfortunately, some people told her just what I did during our time apart and that gave her cold feet again as she thought that I would go back to it all and my insecurities started to creep in as she only live a stoneā€™s throw away from the guy she was seeing after we split. Over the next year we were on and off 3 more times, each time ending in absolute minimum contact. We finally just grew apart more than anything. Neither of us were hurt in the end and it was completely amicable. We grew up the both of us and agreed that we could not be together just for our child. I then met my true love who I am manifesting back currently and she met the man of her dreams and has not got married and had more children. We both get on better now than we did when we were together. We are both happy with our lives as they went after our split. I think once I met my true love I realized that although I loved my child's mum, it was not the love I felt for my true love. I was happier with my true love and we did more things and everything felt right.
Ā 
I know this is a long post. But I just had to put it on here as it truly gives you the sense of no matter how bad things are right now, everything can change in a heart beat especially when you least expect it!! And most important ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!! This was a worse situation then impossible lol.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk any more.Ā 

6/13/2016 12:04 am  #2

Re: My success story from a while ago but will help everyone on here.

justme wrote:

This is my story of how I got back a previous ex-girlfriend without even knowing anything about the law of attraction. It has only just come to me just what happened. This will give hope and encouragement to a lot of people on this forum as it shows just how bad things can get and still turn everything around. This is a pretty long post but if you are having trouble, resistance, low vibration anything negative. I promise you that this will make everything seem better and easier. I just want to come on here and help other out.
Ā 
Right this is about the mother of my child.

We were together for around 3 and a half years. Nearly a decade ago.
I can hand on heart say that in my younger days like then, I was evil. (You may agree once you keep reading)
Although I loved her unconditionally, I was a twat. I would cheat, take drugs now and again, drink all the time and I had one hell of a temper/anger issues and was violent I also had major trust issues and insecurities and thought that she would leave me and cheat on me all the time. My past didnā€™t help and something terrible had happened to her in her past that I could not let go of which in turn made me worse that something that bad could happen to the woman I loved.

We had our child and I stopped being that person. I stopped drugs, the violence, the cheating and only drank occasionally.
The problem was that the damage had already been done. When our child was 6 months old, his mum told me she had to get away from me. She had tried her hardest to forget all the bad things that had happened but she couldnā€™t. She said she was petrified of me, that she did not want our son growing up like me and was so worried that I would go back to my old ways again. She told me she wanted me completely out of her life and our childs!! She met someone straight after the break up and stopped all contact with me and stopped me seeing my son. She told me she had no feelings for me and that she did not love me at all. She got a harassment caution out on me as I was trying to contact her regarding our son. But then she blocked me from every single way of contacting her, changed her number and with the caution I could not go near her house.

I decided to take her to court to gain access to my son at least. But this was a long drawn out process from her part, taking to the deadline to give evidence or fill out paperwork.

This made me go downhill. Even further than I ever was. I went back to the drugs 5 days a week, I started drinking every day, fighting anyone that annoyed me, I went with many different women and even started doing illegal debt collecting, even though I already had a well-paid job as a salesman. (That was fecking dangerous but I didnā€™t care). This went on for a solid 3 months, I truly was the worst person I could think of.
Although I was doing all these bad things, I knew that I still loved my ex and even more our child. I would pray to god every day to bring her back, I would beg and plead for reconciliation. I read the bible and slept with one under my pillow. I would go outside every night and ask for anything or anyone in the universe to reunite us. I begged for forgiveness and pleaded for another chance.

Every night before bed, I would daydream/visualize without knowing that my ex was in bed with me to the point I used to spoon a pillow and imagine it was her. I would visualize the 3 of us going for walks together, being happy together, being a family again and our lives together.

One Monday after drinking and taking drugs for 5 nights solid. I woke up and something in me told me that I had to stop. I thought to myself ā€œthis life is killing me ā€“ literally killing me, I am not eating, not sleeping well, my job is suffering and if I truly loved my son and ex this was no way to go about it.ā€ I believe this was the most important sign from the universe. I had gone from nearly 16 stone to 11 and a half stone in 3 months. I looked emaciated.
I stopped all the drugs, the women, the drink, cold turkey which was not a joyful time. The withdrawal was horrendous but I stuck to it. I also had a 16 sessions with a specialized counselor/ therapist reading my violence. I got out the debt collecting which was a lot hard to get out of then get into. All this off my own back. The thought of having my son back in my life was the one thing that kept me going, I was getting stronger each day.

Once I had successfully cleaned up my act, I could think clearly for the first time in a long time. I would continue to dream/visualize about my ex and my son in all positive ways, and proving to myself stopping all the bad made me believe that I was worthy of having them both back in my life. I even did RS without knowing. I would imagine my ex and I having sex and hearing all the words that she would say as if it was happening right now this was always the easiest thing to visualize for me but it was more about the fact I could hear her in my head in her voice talking dirty and moaning. I would tell her through my mind all the time that I loved her.Ā I had no future doubt that if we got back together that things would go back. I stayed stronger then ever. I continued to pray to god and the universe every night and morning to bring them back to me even though there were literally no signs that they were coming back.
Ā 
I started eating better, sleeping better, my confidence after the drink and drugs was coming back, my job started to get better, my friends and family came back into my life, I was getting told how proud people were of me for all that I had done. But still no signs at all regarding my son and my ex coming back. I admit this put a downer on things a fair bit but a just knew I had to power on. I started doing things I enjoyed. Anything that would make me feel better. The main thing was I started swimming. It was a great release for me.

The court case for me to see my son was coming up, I was actually looking forward to it, as my solicitor and told me recently that I was definitely going to get to see my son after the court date. This made me happier than ever. I had a guarantee that I was going to be seeing my son. But I still loved my ex in my heart.

This is where it gets interesting.

The court case was about a week after fatherā€™s day. A few days before fatherā€™s day, whilst I was at work thinking solely on my work and having some banter with the other salesmen, knowing I was going to be seeing my son soon. I had no signs come to me, I was not expecting it in the slightest, but I received a phone call from my ex-girlfriends mum (due to the caution on me my ex could not contact me either) She sounded really happy. She told me that my ex had sent a fatherā€™s day present in the post to me, and a card with all pictures of our child on doing different things. I could not believe it. I asked her why all this all of a sudden but she told me she could not say anymore. And that I just needed to focus on the card and present coming my way. I was that shocked that I didnā€™t even ask how my ex was or how my child was!! I got the card and present the next day and I cried when I saw how much our child had grown in the 5 months I had not seen him. I was happy, very happy. After that I did not hear anything else until the day of court.

For the past 5 months my ex had told the courts I was an unfit day and that she wanted me to have nothing to do with our child. She wanted me out for good.Ā But once in the waiting room just before going into the court room my ex walked past me with her mum for support. This is the first time I had seen her in 5 months. It freaked me out a little when she smiled at me, thinking the worst that she was going to get what she wants and she knew something I didnā€™t. With the caution on me still I could not talk to her but mouthed ā€œare you okā€ to which she smiled and nodded. She then went to a different area out of sight. Her solicitor requested to speak to mine out of the court room. When my solicitor came back in the room she was gobsmacked as much as I was. My ex had completely u turned her decision, my solicitor told me that my ex was agreeing to let me see our son every weekend!! I could not get my head around it. But I was the happiest I had been in a very long time. And like I had said there were no signs that this was going to happen at all. The contact order was written up and we signed it. But we had to go back to court after 6 months to see how everything was going.

This is where it gets even better!! Ā 

Straight after court, I stayed inside until my ex had left due to the caution on me, and I was trying to get my head around everything that had happened. But my ex did not leave. She wanted to talk to me face to face. I was hesitant as I thought ā€œis this a game to get me to break the caution and then all this contact with my son would be goneā€ but she said that is our solicitors quickly drafted up a contract allowing us to talk face to face then she would sign saying it was ok. This is what happened.
My ex was waiting outside the court doors for me. I was shaking like a leaf as I had not spoken, contacted or seen her in 5 months and I had no idea why she wanted to talk to me!
The first contact was she asked me how I was doing and that I looked well. I asked her the same. BUT then all of a sudden she started to cry. I wiped her tears and told her she did not have to cry, then I asked ā€œerm why are you cryingā€ she opened up to me more than ever.
She told me that she had made a huge mistake walking away like she did, the way she had treated me with regards to seeing our child, she said she made missed me for the past few weeks especially. She told me that 2 weeks previous to the court date, she had a dream about me, but would not tell me about the dream, just that it made her smile and made her think of me every moment of the day which she found hard to believe as she hated me up until that point lol. She said she realised that she was still in love with me and wanted us to try again!! She said she should not have given up on us as easily as she had done. I asked her about the guy that she was with now and she simply shrugged her shoulders and said that she was ending it as soon as she got home and reiterated that she wanted me and only me.Ā In all honesty I was that gobsmacked I truly did not know what to say and as a salesman I was never stuck for words lol.Ā I said to her, that if she had the police caution taken off me, we could meet up and talk more, she agreed this and jumped into my arms, with her being a lot smaller than me, she fit just under my chin and I squeezed her so tight. By the time I got home, the police had already rang stating that the caution had been taken off. She still had my number and text me within 10 minutes of getting home asking me to meet her that night at a pub between our houses. I rang her there and then and she said that she had ended things with the guy she was seeing and was ready for us to get back together. We met that night and talked for hours. I didnā€™t tell her exactly what I had been doing since we split as I knew it would make her run again as she told me she had a feeling that I was a changed person.

We then met up just the 2 of us every night that week, we ended up sleeping together on the second night. It was just how I imagined during the RS that I didnā€™t know I was doing lol.

Everything was as perfect as could be. I had my love back and my child back.

Unfortunately, some people told her just what I did during our time apart and that gave her cold feet again as she thought that I would go back to it all and my insecurities started to creep in as she only live a stoneā€™s throw away from the guy she was seeing after we split. Over the next year we were on and off 3 more times, each time ending in absolute minimum contact. We finally just grew apart more than anything. Neither of us were hurt in the end and it was completely amicable. We grew up the both of us and agreed that we could not be together just for our child. I then met my true love who I am manifesting back currently and she met the man of her dreams and has not got married and had more children. We both get on better now than we did when we were together. We are both happy with our lives as they went after our split. I think once I met my true love I realized that although I loved my child's mum, it was not the love I felt for my true love. I was happier with my true love and we did more things and everything felt right.
Ā 
I know this is a long post. But I just had to put it on here as it truly gives you the sense of no matter how bad things are right now, everything can change in a heart beat especially when you least expect it!! And most important ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!! This was a worse situation then impossible lol.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk any more.Ā 

Very cute and inspiring story! That was a lot but you made it! congratulations on everything I am so happy and proud of you!!!
Thank you for making this post

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

6/13/2016 4:28 am  #3

Wow, what a story. All the people who feel that they are in a impossible situation should read this.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/13/2016 9:55 am  #4

Amazing story, thanks for sharing...

6/16/2016 10:49 pm  #5

Wow what an amazing story! Nothing is impossible !!

6/17/2016 4:49 am  #6

OMG im so much inspired!! This is really a good story made succeeded under no resistance! Mine is really a child's play compared to yours. Thank you so much for the wonderful post!!!Ā 

6/19/2016 2:43 am  #7

Everything in my post is 100% true. It really does prove that ANYTHING is possible. After hearing other peoples stories, they are nothing like this one of mine.Ā 

You need to have unwavering belief and faith in the universe/god. Pray and give thanks. Prove yourself to yourself no one else, change your ways for you not anyone else. Always love yourself.Ā 

To get your "ex" back you need to change. That is why the break up happened imo. Something in your relationship was broken so the universe/god ended it to make you a better, stronger person who can prove that they have learnt from their mistakes. Really think back to the cause of your break up. I can assure you, you were doing something wrong that caused the break up. Once you figure this out, change it!! then get on with your life.Ā 

This may sound strange, but when you give pure unconditional love to someone, you do not expect anything in return. That is what unconditional love is. That is when you get rewarded and your desire turns up. You do not expect it and it will come when you least expect it.Ā 

Once you get to the feeling of knowing and you have 100% faith then you simply just relax and live your life. You don't expect anything and your happy either way.

Having faith alone has the power to manifest what you want.Ā 

6/19/2016 3:18 am  #8

justme wrote:

Everything in my post is 100% true. It really does prove that ANYTHING is possible. After hearing other peoples stories, they are nothing like this one of mine.Ā 

You need to have unwavering belief and faith in the universe/god. Pray and give thanks. Prove yourself to yourself no one else, change your ways for you not anyone else. Always love yourself.Ā 

To get your "ex" back you need to change. That is why the break up happened imo. Something in your relationship was broken so the universe/god ended it to make you a better, stronger person who can prove that they have learnt from their mistakes. Really think back to the cause of your break up. I can assure you, you were doing something wrong that caused the break up. Once you figure this out, change it!! then get on with your life.Ā 

This may sound strange, but when you give pure unconditional love to someone, you do not expect anything in return. That is what unconditional love is. That is when you get rewarded and your desire turns up. You do not expect it and it will come when you least expect it.Ā 

Once you get to the feeling of knowing and you have 100% faith then you simply just relax and live your life. You don't expect anything and your happy either way.

Having faith alone has the power to manifest what you want.Ā 

You're so inspiring justme-this is awesome sauce, for the sake of starting a discussion because I think your experience really gathers a lot of things we all struggle with..

How would you say to go about this with someone you didn't break up with or have a relationship but really darn would like to at some point in this lifetime ?Ā 

I'm pretty sure it's mainly that faith bit but there is no break up or wrong thing for you to focus on healing and being your awesome self might have not been as effective..?Ā 

In the end everything will be okay, if it's not okay then it's not the end. In the meantime everyday and in every way I AM better and better.

It's done šŸ˜˜

6/19/2016 6:03 am  #9

This is an incredibly touching, and inspirational story. You should be utterly proud of yourself, as I know everyone reading this will also be. To encounter such contrast and come out with such a mature, balanced, enlightened outlook is simply wonderful. Congratulations, and thank you ever so much for sharing this beautiful journey with us. šŸ˜˜

Last edited by Cherished (6/19/2016 6:04 am)

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand šŸ’žĀ 

6/19/2016 4:09 pm  #10

Thank you for the lovely comments. It was only recently I thought back to this time I really looked into it and thought about what I did back then.

I am now currently using loa actively to get my true love back. I am always happy as I have faith and belief 100%. I don't go out my way to vizualise or script. I have given my desire over to the universe and god and now getting on with my life and focusing on me and making me an even better person.

I pray everyday and give thanks for everything but then let go completely. I just know it will happen. Don't care how or when.

This story was to inspire everyone and keep the hope alive. But you truly have to stop all fear and have faith.

I have received many messages and will continue to help everyone on here and powerful intentions website. I will continue to give my time to help others to the best I can. So anyone else needing help feel free to get in touch.

Board footera