Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/10/2016 7:33 pm  #11

Re: The "Stick to your new Story" Challenge

Sanshi wrote:

I will start the challenge on June 11th.

My new story is:

I'm in a happy, fulfilled relationship with B. He is absolutely crazy about me, loves me very much and shows it in his actions and words. When we are together we have so much fun, joking around, laughing about nonsense, cuddling. He is very affectionate. He does everything in his power to make me happy and I appreciate that very much but I know that I'm responsible for my own happiness. That's the reason why I refuse to disregard my hobbies and friends and most important - my alignment. He respects me for that and I feel his love for me growing every day. He cooks for me, send me a lot of messages every day even when we just met and wants to see me as much as possible. He refuse to let me pay for anything. We are doing so much fun things together and I just enjoy his company. He always has my back, no matter what crazy idea I come up with.
When he doesn't like something he speaks with me about it and we can find a solution. He always makes it clear what he want. That gives me a feeling of security because I know his boundaries.
We talk about things for hours and I just feel snug and comfortable when I'm with him.

I'm so grateful for this beautiful relationship. <3

I am so grateful for k and I's wonderful, amazing, beautiful relationship. K is 100% crazy in love with me and every day he shows it more and more through everything he says and does. He shows me unconditional love, the way I give it to him.
K and I have a unique and wonderful way of expressing our affections. It's like we're young teens in love. Our favorite thing about our relationship is that it's playful and full of affection. He truly does anything to make me happy and is proud of me being his woman. He respects me so much to let me stay in my alignment even if it meant me taking time for some self love. We respect each other. He enjoys my company and I enjoy his. He leaves me little messages  and treasures the ones I give him. We're a team. He has my back as much as I have his. We support each other's dreams and goals. If there is a disagreement we talk things out together and with love. I am grateful for his love and for this beautiful wonderful relationship

6/10/2016 8:37 pm  #12

I am so grateful that my love and I are back together and better than ever! He is so in love with me and is crazy about me. He is super affectionate and is really clingy now and I kind of like it haha. He always lets me know how much I mean to him and how much he loves me. He is doing everything he can to make things up to me. We're so in love, we spend so much more time together now. Whenever I am not with him he is constantly calling me and texting me asking to see me. He takes me out all the time and treats me like a princess. We are completely committed to each other and our relationship is very serious. I love him so much and he loves me so much. We're each other's best friend and we tell each other everything. We trust each other so much. We're also doing it at least 5 times a day now!!! HAHA We love each other unconditionally and are always there for each other. We're so excited to take things further in the future and be married.

6/10/2016 8:52 pm  #13

I wanna see the ass kicking, lol!!

My story is:

My love and I are having a wonderful, beautiful, creative life. We have deep discussions about love and life and our future. He has started his business and I am supporting him in every way possible. We're also writing songs together, since we are musicians. Everything we do brings us closer together. We talk about marriage and he asked me what kind of ring I want. I told him I want a diamond, treble clef ring that I saw online. He tells me how much he loves and appreciates me all the time. He tells me he can't imagine being with anyone else and that he's totally and completely in love with me. He tells me he thought he could never fall in love, but he has and I'm the most beautiful woman he's ever met, inside and out. We love each other to the moon and back!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

6/10/2016 11:34 pm  #14

I'm feeling like I already started this today! I rewrote my entire day as it went along as if he was with me the whole time. I love this challenge! Here goes:

My new story:

I am so full of gratitude for this amazing relationship. J is so affectionate and loving, and truly cares about me. He is supportive on my good days, and bad days. There's never a dull moment when he and I are together. There's always something to laugh about with him. We just moved into our own place together, and it's amazing. He makes fun of me a little bit whenever I want to go to Target to buy some new knick knacks for the apartment, but it's all out of love, it's just how playful he is. I bought kitchen knives with fruit patterns on them, just because they look cute! We didn't need more knives, but they were just so adorable! You can't leave me unattended for a second! He laughed and laughed when he saw them, then pulled me in close and told me how adorable I am.Β 

Things are just going so great. We exercise together almost every day, and cook together every single day. We've settled into a routine together and it's just adorable. I can tell he's happy too. It's amazing getting to wake up and fall asleep together every day & night.

On top of that, he's all over me, every chance he gets! He's constantly commenting on my pictures on social media, telling me how drop dead gorgeous, stunning, and sexy I am! He tells me multiple times a day how happy he is that I am his and his only! It's so sweet and so flattering. He just goes over the top with the sweet comments!

We also travel together often. Almost every other weekend, especially in the summer time! We are manifesting a summer home in Lake Geneva. It only makes sense since we're there ALL THE TIME!!!!! We're just getting out there and going on adventures and having the time of our life! Our next planned trip is back to California to visit with his relatives! I'm really pushing him to go out there more often, he's always talking about it. We're just coordinating our work schedules to see when we'll be able to get two weeks off, and then we're hitting the road! We decided to make it a road trip and make some stops along the way, see the country!Β 

I just have so much gratitude for this relationship. We constantly push and support each other to be our best. We've even begun helping others! Other couples constantly come to us for advice, and even call us their "relationship goals." We started going back to church together on Sundays too! It's great to be able to help other people. Most importantly, we empower others to love themselves and help them to attract and manifest their perfect ideal relationships. We're absolutely unbreakable! Just like we always knew, we're the dream team. Plus, no other girls even TRY! And you know what? Even if they did? Who the hell cares?!?!?! He's mine! I'm his! I know he's faithful and he's wayyyyyy too obsessed with me to even notice any advances. He doesn't even bat an eye at other women, even models. Nobody matches up to me, he says. We are just on cloud nine right now and the only way is up!!!!!

I haven't been able to stop smiling lately. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for this new and amazing relationship!Β 

***Edited because I thought of more. :D

Last edited by Creeeeestal (6/10/2016 11:40 pm)

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

6/11/2016 12:23 am  #15

My new story..

I have the most amazing, loving, passionate relationship with my partner, C. She simply adores me in everyway. She is head over heels in love with me and she cannot keep her hands off me. We are so affectionate with each other and we tell each other how much we love and appreciate one another. Our favorite thing to do together is to snuggle on the couch and watch movies. We have so many fun times together and everyday is a new adventure. We have moved back in together and things are better than ever. I absolutely love coming home to my love everyday and sharing my life with her. Our relationship is so easy, free flowing, and we are both so happy and joyful. I have never been this happy. I walk around with a smile on my face and love in my heart. I am so grateful for our relationship and how fantastic things are between us.

Last edited by Cyclewoman1974 (6/11/2016 12:06 pm)

6/11/2016 11:59 am  #16

I am in a stunningly amazing relationship with L. It is like we are dancing trough life together without being dependant on each other. We support each other, but each have our own spirit. We are thankfull every day for each other as our feelings for each other continue to develop further every day. We have uncountable happy moments full of laughter together and apart. It is a playfull relationship. It is passionate and sensual. It is a relationship that's giving us energy and the vibes to manifest more desires. It feels like the first ray of sunshine at the start of the day. It is a balanced realtionship, with unconditional love. We know and trust each other in such a degree that we just have to look to each other in order to feel our love for each other. Sometimes we are romantic, but usual we are listening to our spirit inside and just do stuff by impulse. A long walk, a short visit to some city, all is possible. We enjoy talking to each other at the times we are at home together. When friends or other people see us, they feel we are connected in a way it seems impossible. We listen to each other and understand each other.Β 
Thank you for this realtionship based on unconditional love!

6/11/2016 12:27 pm  #17

Creeeeestal wrote:

I'm feeling like I already started this today! I rewrote my entire day as it went along as if he was with me the whole time. I love this challenge! Here goes:

My new story:

I am so full of gratitude for this amazing relationship. J is so affectionate and loving, and truly cares about me. He is supportive on my good days, and bad days. There's never a dull moment when he and I are together. There's always something to laugh about with him. We just moved into our own place together, and it's amazing. He makes fun of me a little bit whenever I want to go to Target to buy some new knick knacks for the apartment, but it's all out of love, it's just how playful he is. I bought kitchen knives with fruit patterns on them, just because they look cute! We didn't need more knives, but they were just so adorable! You can't leave me unattended for a second! He laughed and laughed when he saw them, then pulled me in close and told me how adorable I am.Β 

Things are just going so great. We exercise together almost every day, and cook together every single day. We've settled into a routine together and it's just adorable. I can tell he's happy too. It's amazing getting to wake up and fall asleep together every day & night.

On top of that, he's all over me, every chance he gets! He's constantly commenting on my pictures on social media, telling me how drop dead gorgeous, stunning, and sexy I am! He tells me multiple times a day how happy he is that I am his and his only! It's so sweet and so flattering. He just goes over the top with the sweet comments!

We also travel together often. Almost every other weekend, especially in the summer time! We are manifesting a summer home in Lake Geneva. It only makes sense since we're there ALL THE TIME!!!!! We're just getting out there and going on adventures and having the time of our life! Our next planned trip is back to California to visit with his relatives! I'm really pushing him to go out there more often, he's always talking about it. We're just coordinating our work schedules to see when we'll be able to get two weeks off, and then we're hitting the road! We decided to make it a road trip and make some stops along the way, see the country!Β 

I just have so much gratitude for this relationship. We constantly push and support each other to be our best. We've even begun helping others! Other couples constantly come to us for advice, and even call us their "relationship goals." We started going back to church together on Sundays too! It's great to be able to help other people. Most importantly, we empower others to love themselves and help them to attract and manifest their perfect ideal relationships. We're absolutely unbreakable! Just like we always knew, we're the dream team. Plus, no other girls even TRY! And you know what? Even if they did? Who the hell cares?!?!?! He's mine! I'm his! I know he's faithful and he's wayyyyyy too obsessed with me to even notice any advances. He doesn't even bat an eye at other women, even models. Nobody matches up to me, he says. We are just on cloud nine right now and the only way is up!!!!!

I haven't been able to stop smiling lately. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for this new and amazing relationship!Β 

***Edited because I thought of more. :D

Β OMG!!! THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY!! WE ALL HAVE AMAZING STORIES! BEST IDEA EVER!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

6/11/2016 12:33 pm  #18

alston326 wrote:

I wanna see the ass kicking, lol!!

I'm still waiting for his pm.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/11/2016 3:44 pm  #19

Reading all these stories makes me feel all tingly inside, I love it. great idea!! BRING MORE!Β 

Last edited by Loved (6/11/2016 3:45 pm)

6/11/2016 5:23 pm  #20

Love this challenge Sanshi! I'm feeling the loveΒ 

Board footera