Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2016 6:04 pm  #21

Re: Guess who's begging for this girl back?

Craigd88 wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

The fact that some of you ask "how did you do it? What technique?" Proves you are not close to manifesting your desires. Such a question should never have to be asked by one who knows the law.

Congrats on your success OP.

That sounded a bit condescending.Β 

But no I think it's very valid to ask, as there are certain methods that people say work better than others.

First,

I'm not being condescending. I'm being blunt and giving you tough love. You are not the only one who needs it trust me.

Second,

You are incorrect. The methods and techniques do not do the attracting and manifesting. The vibration produced by faith and feeling do. The reasons "some techniques work better than others" are simply because some techniques resonate with people more than others.

I hate scripting but I'm good at visualizing. You know the best technique that has worked for me? Staying the f away from anything LOA related and just being happy each day. My life is 100x better when I don't focus on this stuff. I write a list of what i want, feel happy abour it, then forget totally about ut. That's just me, some people need to visualize 1hr a day, RS 30min a day, etc. If that's what they need to do in order to raise their vibration so be it. I'm not to judge at all.

Take my words to heart, they are meant to help you not condemn you.

Please more of that. <3 I feel so lonely on my quest to convince people that visualising for hours while being in the completely wrong vibration doesn't bring any good and that the time is better invested in a nap.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/08/2016 6:36 pm  #22

Craigd88 wrote:

The fact that some of you ask "how did you do it? What technique?" Proves you are not close to manifesting your desires. Such a question should never have to be asked by one who knows the law.

Β 
This is absolutely correct- and important to understand.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

6/08/2016 6:40 pm  #23

Craigd88 wrote:

you have a point...

We are together , Always and ForeverΒ 

6/08/2016 7:54 pm  #24

Craigd88 wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

That sounded a bit condescending.Β 

But no I think it's very valid to ask, as there are certain methods that people say work better than others.

First,

I'm not being condescending. I'm being blunt and giving you tough love. You are not the only one who needs it trust me.

Second,

You are incorrect. The methods and techniques do not do the attracting and manifesting. The vibration produced by faith and feeling do. The reasons "some techniques work better than others" are simply because some techniques resonate with people more than others.

I hate scripting but I'm good at visualizing. You know the best technique that has worked for me? Staying the f away from anything LOA related and just being happy each day. My life is 100x better when I don't focus on this stuff. I write a list of what i want, feel happy abour it, then forget totally about ut. That's just me, some people need to visualize 1hr a day, RS 30min a day, etc. If that's what they need to do in order to raise their vibration so be it. I'm not to judge at all.

Take my words to heart, they are meant to help you not condemn you.

Honestly I agree with this 100% I noticed that things and desires come to me when I don't focus on it being LOA and doing techniques...Sometimes writing sometimes works for me, but when I have a new desire I just speak it into existence for example I would say " wouldn't it be nice to...." or " that would be cool if..." and then when I dont focus on it and let it go and live my life it comes When you just go with the flow it works! At least inn my experience. And when I just write goals or something I want to happen and get happy and let go then it ALWAYS ALWAYS happens for me... especially when I least expect it.

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

6/09/2016 7:58 am  #25

Hi
Anyone of you knows about Lanie's method? I've been hearing about Lanie's method A LOT. I want to try it too but when I searched for it I found out that it's for straight couple only.
Does it work for gay couple too? Any recommendations?

I love myself. Koki loves me and I love him. We are now a LOVING COUPLE >>

6/10/2016 3:51 am  #26

Yayyy! πŸ’–

Love yourself before you love others πŸ’–

6/10/2016 5:01 am  #27

Well done!! Keep focussing on yourself, the end result will be all what you wanted and better!

6/13/2016 1:28 pm  #28

Craigd88 wrote:

Totally agree with Craig88. The power isn't in the technique, it is in you.

However in their defense, we all were there till we got here..

6/13/2016 2:35 pm  #29

So happy for this success story! Anything is possible. I completely agree and realize that it's all about the vibration. That's what puts us in the place to receive. But I also like hearing about different techniques. I'm someone who likes to experiment with different techniques and meditations to find which one works best for me and makes me feel the best. I didn't even have half the exposure I had to all of these different methods until I started really looking and joining forums like this!

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

6/13/2016 3:47 pm  #30

Deep Down I agree with you. But, if someone is new to LOA especially in this instance why is it so wrong to ask? And, the response angeldust gave on how she did do it was awesome! She didn't say how long she spent visualize she said it had to do with Letting it Go. Which is a nice reminded the we can script, visualize, and wish on eye lashes but if we haven't Let it Go we aren't going to see fruits of our Labor. And, what if she did have some pearls of wisdom. What if she used MP3 to help her meditate or keeps a Gratitude journal? I'd love to know what works for her.

Of coarse as I say this I am very confident with what works for me! My vibration is roaring like a lion lately. Angel's post help boost it a little too.

I understand what you mean about tough love. But, I'm not sure it's your place to tell someone that because they have curiosity or because they wish to learn more about someone else technique means that they aren't close to manifesting their desires. I enjoy this forum because of the support everyone provides people. The way people go out their way to boost each others vibes. Your comment although said with the best of intention, was a bit harsh.

Board footera