Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2016 2:09 pm  #1

YES! I GOT A TEXT!

I actually manifested a text from my love. I am feeling gratitude for the successful manifestation! The text came through about half an hour ago and I am grinning from ear to ear! Not for the contents of the message, but because I was able to successfully manifest a break in the no contact!

I did the PW guided meditation this morning, after waking up, having a cup of tea, doing my makeup, and posting my daily selfie and getting that vibration up. I really committed to the meditation today. This is my first time doing it when I'm already awake and have my day started, and I think I like that better. I felt a wave of emotion and even cried a little. But I felt this overwhelming confidence that he received my message and he received my energy. I'm on his mind at work right now.

I did some writing in a fresh gratitude journal while I ate my breakfast. I started using the technique from "The Magic" where you write "Thank you, thank you, thank you, for xyz." I included a mix of things that have already happened, and qualities I already possess, and things I am manifesting. I included a picture of my love & I from my birthday (which was an incredibly happy day) and wrote about 5 things dealing with him and our relationship. I set the journal aside, and did some more work on my business, getting an online party together so I'm setting that all up and preparing my content since it's my first one. My biggest intention going forward, is to focus on work and school, and upcoming trips I want to take.Β 

My phone is set to do not disturb, but since I have an iPhone/mac my texts will come through on my computer. I had reopened my computer to actually show my mother an Abraham Hicks video and boom. a notification that I got a text from him a few minutes prior.Β 

He texted about something he and I used to laugh about when we were still working together, and even apologized for texting me, he just thought it would give me a chuckle. (another inside joke...we have lots of them.)

I didn't respond, and will not respond until I feel driven to do so. Right now I'm focused on continuing to participate in my life. I know I'm on his mind and I know he's thinking of me. This is only the beginning. I'm flying high, and I'm manifesting! So happy to finally share a success story!!!!

It's good to share the good, as well as the frustrations, I think. We should help each other and show each other that we all, each and every one of us, has a moment. But we all have the same manifesting power and we can all achieve results. <3Β 

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

6/08/2016 2:48 pm  #2

Re: YES! I GOT A TEXT!

Whhaattttt girl congrats!!!!! I know you had been out of contact for a while as well, can I ask how long?? I'm soooo happy for you!!

6/08/2016 3:13 pm  #3

aww congrates! You made it!!! im happy for you too!

6/08/2016 4:27 pm  #4

LaughBella14 wrote:

Whhaattttt girl congrats!!!!! I know you had been out of contact for a while as well, can I ask how long?? I'm soooo happy for you!!

Thank you!!! <3Β 

& this time around, it was about 2 and a half weeks or so. I'd done the no contact before the best I could, but we also worked together, so there had to be a little bit of contact and it was too much effort. I officially quit on the 19th of May, and that was the last time we actually talked. I feel like it was the best decision for me to actively rebuild myself.

6/08/2016 4:27 pm  #5

r8lovable wrote:

aww congrates! You made it!!! im happy for you too!

Thank you thank you thank you! We've all made it!

6/08/2016 4:41 pm  #6

Yayyy congrats! You go girl!! Β xox

6/13/2016 9:43 am  #7

FANTASTIC!

7/25/2016 4:51 pm  #8

Congrats very happy

7/26/2016 12:28 am  #9

YAY!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!! Thanks for sharing, it's so encouraging!!!

7/26/2016 4:20 am  #10

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge success.....very inspiring!!!!

Board footera