Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2016 9:39 am  #11

Re: PROGRESS!!!

Sam wrote:

I have told you this before. Repeatedly. You are trying to reach for thoughts and emotions that are on a TOTALLY different vibration than you. You literally are UNABLE to reach them. That's why it feels so bad to try and fail to have faith!

You need to RAISE your VIBRATION before you can build your faith. You cannot reach the vibration of believing while sitting on a vibration of DOUBT and FEAR.

Here's the thing, your "positive" attitude lately is totally forced. It's not real. We can tell. You can't hide your vibration. It's all energy and people can feel it. Your true vibration reeks of fear and desperation. You have to do the work of ACTUALLY, TRULY raising your vibration, SEPARATE of her.

You're afraid of going NC because you're scared that'll be the end of it but if you have HONESTLY read and understood the replies you've gotten, then you'd understand that continuing to contact her from a shitty vibration- THAT will push her away. The tighter you try to hold on, the farther she'll go.

You're reading VERY wrong then. My positive attitude is not forced. I go many many many days with full hope.ย 

6/05/2016 9:44 am  #12

Cyclewoman1974 wrote:

If you truly unconditionally loved her, it wouldn't matter where she was or who she was with. You would allow her to go with a knowing she would be back. Once you raise your vibration, then you will build confidence and faith. You can fake many things my friend, but you cannot fake your vibration. I have been down this road. I feel amazing. I am confident, I love myself and nothing else matters. I am at peace. That is where you need to be. It took me a bit to grt here but it's an amazing feeling.

- If I truly loved her (which I do,) there wouldn't be a knowing she'd come back.ย 
- I've raised my vibration genuinely. That's what I think people here aren't getting. I have a true high vibration. It's just, my doubt creeps in and I shoot WAY backward. So I am NOT faking my vibration.

I'm just trying to figure things out, and unforutnately I'm just getting the same advice from people here which isn't the advice I need. They don't understand where I'm coming from, or how my vibration is. Yes, I have low points, but much of the time, I have VERY high and GENUINE care-free, high points. So I'm unsure of what to do with this.
ย 

6/05/2016 10:07 am  #13

happyinlove wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Cyclewoman1974 wrote:

If you truly unconditionally loved her, it wouldn't matter where she was or who she was with. You would allow her to go with a knowing she would be back. Once you raise your vibration, then you will build confidence and faith. You can fake many things my friend, but you cannot fake your vibration. I have been down this road. I feel amazing. I am confident, I love myself and nothing else matters. I am at peace. That is where you need to be. It took me a bit to grt here but it's an amazing feeling.

- If I truly loved her (which I do,) there wouldn't be a knowing she'd come back.ย 
- I've raised my vibration genuinely. That's what I think people here aren't getting. I have a true high vibration. It's just, my doubt creeps in and I shoot WAY backward. So I am NOT faking my vibration.

I'm just trying to figure things out, and unforutnately I'm just getting the same advice from people here which isn't the advice I need. They don't understand where I'm coming from, or how my vibration is. Yes, I have low points, but much of the time, I have VERY high and GENUINE care-free, high points. So I'm unsure of what to do with this.
ย 

Ok you say none of us know where you are coming from? Look up my story as confused please. I changed my name to change my story but those are still there. I don't mean to be rude and I'm sorry but If you don't like what we are saying don't ask anymore. Everyone here has given their all and it's not like anyone hasn't had any success.

I understand and I appreciate the help. I just think the advice I'm being given isn't the advice for me and my situation. I think based on how I've posted, the assumption of my vibe has been taken far out of context. It's not like I'm crying in my room, on my bed every single day, in hopelessness. Most of the time I'm happy, hopeful, and believe she's coming back to me. But I let my doubt get the best of me and it puts me in a really dark place. This happens in spurts. I'm trying to find a way out of THIS.

6/05/2016 10:11 am  #14

And this comes from raising your vibrations and keeping them consistently high. This also comes from self love when you understand that you don't need her, you only desire her. She will feel the shift in energy and will seek you out. There are many videos about this on you tube by Abraham Hicks. They refer to it as tapped on and tuned in and nothing can stop the things in your vortex from coming to you.

6/05/2016 11:48 am  #15

i'm going to be bluntย and it may be a page because I just think you don't understand how you are coming across. You say you're not in your bed and crying..well no you're just a bit more expressive on this forum. My first and only real concern and I think it should be for you: is this situation with your family. If you are homeless atm I think you should really focus on your next step with that. You and your family (because either you make things work with them or you will have to make your own way) should honestly be number one.

You say you're hopeful and feeling good and feeling genuinely high vibing..well people who are hopeful or feeling carefree aren't 'borderline obsessive' (using what you said) or like focusing your attention to have so and so knocking on your door(just taking it as an example). Plus you are saying your high vibe and than so low and when people say something you get a lil defensive and go "I' go many days full of hope' (again im just going from the other posts you make).And I will say you are sorta faking your vibes because well...it's a feeling you are giving off. i'm not sugar coating anything because I really do think you are vibrational all over the place. Weren't you taking medication for anxiety? ย Go back when things are calm and really read how people are trying to help you rather than be defensive about it.(you stated people are giving you advice that doesn't apply to you situation)...read it again.ย 

You're aura or what I gather is exactly like a coin flip that you can't seem to decide what you like more. Doubting or Hopefulness. Well you have to pick one.ย 

You ask, visualize, and thank the universe or yourself (inner source) and focus on other happy factors that rise your vibration. I go to the gym, I go outside, go to the park. I don't sit on the forum (maybe you don't all day, i assume you do other things) repeating the same questions going 'but idk if this will work, though i want it to work' all you are doing is flipping a coin in the air and never letting things take course. ย If you love her unconditionally like you say you do...you wouldn't be focusing on her appearance to come to you now...now..now, you would still love her and do your own thing knowing you are so amazing and awesome of course she wants you. We all been low but everyone finds their happiness in themselves at some point. Relationships that depend on other people for happiness always crashes and burns. You can't put all your happiness or your self worth on one person. It will not work. and like again i'll be honest with you, (cause I am just being blunt) you realize that this girl is seeing all this drama and you contacting her and asked if you had a chance with her and i don't think you asked cause you were low vibey, i think you honestly asked cause you wanted to know right then. You need to clean your vibrations up because all she will see if anything is need and want. Do you really want that picture of you?

"My happiness is dependent upon her being with me" yet you don't like it?

I think you honestly do. It is a confidence thing, whether you agree with me or not. There is some borderline confidence issue. you have a hard time thinking your happiness is based on you cause I asked you before. Your story you are writing is not one of 'I have an amazing life that I am creating' no you are writing repeating how you miss her so much,which in return will give you more of it.You are not really taking people (who have been successful) advice, for your inner self you feel like deep down you can't do it. That is the confidence issue, that you can't do it. That you are not worth anything for her to be with you (what if she got another guy as you stated) well... what happens than? Would you still love her unconditionally? ย Because there are people on here who had their others with someone else and they still came back.

People who didn't or do like depending on others for happiness ย (aka I went through that) go out and make themselves better for them. You think I am sitting by my phone waiting for him to text me? No! I just came back from a concert where it was so amazing and yes I would have loved my guy to be with me(would love the universe for ripping the sky and dropping a miracle at my feet) but I still went with my best friend and had a crazy great time and knew everything will work out for me. No I know it's happening, I know I am climbing my vibrational ladder to stay into the joy and happy for myself. I don't need to keep dissecting my current reality because I make my reality and it's getting so much better each day.

I keep telling you to prove me wrong that you can dust yourself off and take care of yourself. Find your inner joy without her, find out who you are through this. Stop writing your story to be the story you don't want.

"ย She's made it quite clear she's not ready for a relationship and everything (Which worries me... could it just be an excuse?). I just want her back, and I can't seem to hold onto the faith that this stuff works for very long"ย 
once again you're so focused on the current reality. You make your reality. and I noticed you said the secret sounded new agey and whatever. Yet is somewhat just like the bible or really fake it til you make it. You ask God for something and what do you do with it? Pray. You tell yourself you want something or to feel something so you what? You live as if you have that job or that feeling until it finally happens. So no matter what you call it, you still do Law of Attraction if that helps with any form of skepticism. It's not that far from what other people do.

The only person who can help you climb out of the pit of darkness is yourself. Be a friend to yourself.

and with that I'm done

ย 

Last edited by lemon (6/05/2016 11:49 am)

6/05/2016 12:44 pm  #16

It seems like nothing that is being written here gets through to you at the moment. You come across as defensive and very fearful.
You may believe that all of the advise that has been given here won't work for you; I can understand you feel that way.
Almost everyone of us, thought their story was different from all of the other break up stories on this board.
It can be hard to admit you're not able to keep your vibrations up (yet) (especially when there are so many other people that seem to be able to do it effortlessly).

I trust you have some moments during the day that you're feeling good (as you write in your posts): when do these moments occur;  What are you doing when you feel good on those specific moments? (Working out, singing, writing, scripting, cuddling with an animal, getting a massage etc etc)
Find out what you need to do to feel good and do more of those things.
You really are in no shape to win back your love right now! The only thing you're doing right now is pushing her further away from you! Most of us have done things after their break up they're not particularly proud of, and I think all of us will agree that path of neediness and begging only made things worse: it's just not attractive!

Why don't you start with Veronica's 25 day challenge? Or try Neville's 90 day course.
I know that eventually you'll understand all the advise that has been given to you on this forum...

I'm happy and thankful that D and I are in the healthy new romantic relationship of our dreams which ย gives us 100% fulfilment; a relationship filled with love, joy, happiness and trust. โค๏ธ ย  D. is my soul mate, loves me toย pieces and wants to spend the rest of his life with me! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
ย 

6/05/2016 1:20 pm  #17

Thank you lemon and MissyKay! I think you were honest and very helpful, hopefully he thinks so too!!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

Board footera