Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2016 1:58 am  #1

He texted me!

Hey guys!

He texted me! So I have a hard time visualizing because my mind wanders a lot. But tonight I was like let me try this guided meditation. I just listened to LOA meditation. Here is the link of the app if you want to try it out: Law of Attraction Hypnosis by Mindifi - The Secret Power to Attract Desires by Mindifi LLC
https://appsto.re/us/yLbXI.i

My mind did not wander and I had a big smile on my face after this. I visualized my ex contacting me and how he wanted me back. Although the wanting back hasn't happened YET, he did text me! Also, he texted me back about 5 mins after the meditation.

Give it a try!

6/05/2016 9:43 am  #2

Re: He texted me!

That's great!!!! Did you use The Law of Attraction free meditation on the app, or did you use the Attract Love/ Soulmate one? I have had the app for ages and only now you reminded me of it x thank you!

Last edited by PureLove (6/05/2016 9:43 am)

"As within so without"

6/05/2016 10:07 am  #3

Hey!! First, congrats!! That actually is really amazing & something I want to try now!!! you got this girl!!!! Xoo

6/05/2016 10:30 am  #4

PureLove wrote:

That's great!!!! Did you use The Law of Attraction free meditation on the app, or did you use the Attract Love/ Soulmate one? I have had the app for ages and only now you reminded me of it x thank you!

Thank you! And I just used the free one and it worked! I think it was a good way to help my mind not wander so I could just focus on him

6/05/2016 10:31 am  #5

LaughBella14 wrote:

Hey!! First, congrats!! That actually is really amazing & something I want to try now!!! you got this girl!!!! Xoo

Thank you! Definitely give it a try

6/05/2016 10:39 am  #6

Just downloaded it! ;) Just to clarify, it looks like only the first meditation is free- is that the one you used?

6/05/2016 12:34 pm  #7

LaughBella14 wrote:

Just downloaded it! ;) Just to clarify, it looks like only the first meditation is free- is that the one you used?

Yay! And yes, it was my first time trying the app so just used the free one

6/05/2016 5:24 pm  #8

Yay!!! That is great news!!! Sometimes I need stuff like this to help my mind focus. Depending on what kind of day I have had my mind tends to wander as well. Haven't tried this one yet but def will! Thanks

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

6/05/2016 5:35 pm  #9

YAY!! I am so happy for you and congrats, how long have you been manifesting if you dont mind me asking

6/05/2016 7:06 pm  #10

Havefaith91 wrote:

Yay!!! That is great news!!! Sometimes I need stuff like this to help my mind focus. Depending on what kind of day I have had my mind tends to wander as well. Haven't tried this one yet but def will! Thanks

Thank you! Yea, with visualization you really need to put in emotion and I would only get frustrated when my mind would wander. But with this guided mediation, I was only focused on what I wanted.Β 

Board footera