Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/01/2016 7:52 pm  #21

Re: Daily Activites to Keep You Aligned.

sylphen1987 wrote:

I went for a job interview today at a headhunting agency. The first thing they said was: I'm sorry the job you applied for is not available anymore. Instead of feeling rejection I aswered, well let's do all the paperwork first than, and see what you DO have.Β 
Suddenly while looking and talking, the recruiter jumps up, 'I have this perfect oppertunity that would just fit you that I forgot about.'. And indeed, a perfect job, having an interview later this week with the company.Β 
I was sending out high vibes constantly, and suddenly she has this job oppertunity she completely forgot about. I love LOA, I love my power of creation, I love that I was rejected for that other job, I love it all so much I just start laughing and celebrating again about the whole situation!Β 

This is awesome, hope it all goes good for you!!! 😊

6/01/2016 8:22 pm  #22

sylphen1987 wrote:

I went for a job interview today at a headhunting agency. The first thing they said was: I'm sorry the job you applied for is not available anymore. Instead of feeling rejection I aswered, well let's do all the paperwork first than, and see what you DO have.Β 
Suddenly while looking and talking, the recruiter jumps up, 'I have this perfect oppertunity that would just fit you that I forgot about.'. And indeed, a perfect job, having an interview later this week with the company.Β 
I was sending out high vibes constantly, and suddenly she has this job oppertunity she completely forgot about. I love LOA, I love my power of creation, I love that I was rejected for that other job, I love it all so much I just start laughing and celebrating again about the whole situation!Β 

I love this! What a great story. It's so nice to see the return of high vibes.

6/02/2016 2:00 am  #23

Thank you!!

6/03/2016 10:38 am  #24

So with the weekend coming up I'm going to try and be a 'Yes' girl! This is where I agree to pretty much everything.

About 2 months ago I was in a foul mood. I had a meeting that I had no desire in attending and even showed up late because that's about how much I cared. After the meeting two girls who I didn't really know were making plans to get a drink and asked if I wanted to join. Honestly, I didn't. I was tired. I was annoyed. It was already 8pm and I wanted to go home. But, I said sure. And, I had such a good time. I've since became very close to those two girls and value their friendship immensely. And, one of those girls recommend some LOA books to me. And, that's how I found LOA.

So on occasion especially when I feel my vibe off I have a yes day. And, I saw say yes to everything (with in reason). So try it. I think sometimes the universe sends us amazing opportunities and we just aren't in the right mind to see them.

6/04/2016 11:31 pm  #25

LyonsDen wrote:

Today's Challenge: Turn the next unfortunate thing that happens to you into a Positive.

Yesterday I broke my coffee mug at work. My first instinct was sadness and frustration. A friend had given it to me because she knew I liked snoopy. Then I took a deep breath and tried to turn it around. The mug wasn't something I'd ever get myself. It was the generosity of my friend that made it special to me not the Mug. And, I had just gotten a new Mug for Volunteering that I could use to replace it or I could track down a mug I saw last summer that I really liked (It read 'There's a good chance this could be wine). I went from be a bit down to being hopefully and encouraged. So anyway that's my challenge for you.

I read this thread earlier, and I actually applied it today!
So this might not be a negative thing that happened to me, but, even a week ago, this would've sent me into a spiral of sadness. I was scrolling through Twitter, which I don't really use anymore. My ex had unfollowed me awhile back because I was using twitter to vent about him when we first broke up. Anyways I guess I never unfollowed him. he doesn't tweet much, unless he posts on instagram or untappd (a beer app) which he links to twitter. I saw 3 posts from Untappd on twitter from him, and at first I thought wow, he's drinking more than one beer, he's probably out with a girl. Well I wasn't wrong, but I was wrong at the same time. I clicked on one of the bars that he checked into, he location was out of town...where his sister lives. He told me one of the last few times we talked that he was visiting her soon.
So once I realized that I overreacted, I started giving thanks! I started saying things like "I'm happy he went to spend some time with her" and "I'm glad he's getting out and doing something fun with his family." I'm feeling better, much better.

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

6/05/2016 6:29 am  #26

I love the 'yes' idea.Β  That film 'yes man' with Jim Carrey is really great and helped me a lot at the time I saw it.Β  If you haven't seen it, I think you will all enjoy it!Β  Being open to saying 'yes' to offers that come your way if they feel neutral or just ok, when your usual tendency might be to say 'no thanks'Β  So, I like the idea of picking up on what comes along and being open to new experiences you'd otherwise avoid.

Love is all

6/06/2016 9:29 am  #27

Susiewoo wrote:

I love the 'yes' idea.Β  That film 'yes man' with Jim Carrey is really great and helped me a lot at the time I saw it.Β  If you haven't seen it, I think you will all enjoy it!Β  Being open to saying 'yes' to offers that come your way if they feel neutral or just ok, when your usual tendency might be to say 'no thanks'Β  So, I like the idea of picking up on what comes along and being open to new experiences you'd otherwise avoid.

I have not seen 'yes man' I'll have to look for it!
Β 

6/06/2016 9:30 am  #28

Creeeeestal wrote:

LyonsDen wrote:

Today's Challenge: Turn the next unfortunate thing that happens to you into a Positive.

Yesterday I broke my coffee mug at work. My first instinct was sadness and frustration. A friend had given it to me because she knew I liked snoopy. Then I took a deep breath and tried to turn it around. The mug wasn't something I'd ever get myself. It was the generosity of my friend that made it special to me not the Mug. And, I had just gotten a new Mug for Volunteering that I could use to replace it or I could track down a mug I saw last summer that I really liked (It read 'There's a good chance this could be wine). I went from be a bit down to being hopefully and encouraged. So anyway that's my challenge for you.

I read this thread earlier, and I actually applied it today!
So this might not be a negative thing that happened to me, but, even a week ago, this would've sent me into a spiral of sadness. I was scrolling through Twitter, which I don't really use anymore. My ex had unfollowed me awhile back because I was using twitter to vent about him when we first broke up. Anyways I guess I never unfollowed him. he doesn't tweet much, unless he posts on instagram or untappd (a beer app) which he links to twitter. I saw 3 posts from Untappd on twitter from him, and at first I thought wow, he's drinking more than one beer, he's probably out with a girl. Well I wasn't wrong, but I was wrong at the same time. I clicked on one of the bars that he checked into, he location was out of town...where his sister lives. He told me one of the last few times we talked that he was visiting her soon.
So once I realized that I overreacted, I started giving thanks! I started saying things like "I'm happy he went to spend some time with her" and "I'm glad he's getting out and doing something fun with his family." I'm feeling better, much better.

Why is it we always jump to thinking the worst first? Way toΒ  turn it around!

6/08/2016 10:44 am  #29

I'm aboard! Aye, mate!

6/09/2016 7:52 am  #30

This morning I was doing my hair in the mirror before work. And, I took the time to check in with myself. I felt good. I felt like good things were coming my way. And, I even felt at peace. And this thought occurred to me "What would I like to do today that makes me happy?"

I'm already happy and at peace. But, I kind of feel like I should be on the look out for a opportunity that's going to rise my vibes. I'll keep you posted! But that's my Challenge. When you have a decision to make use your happiness as a guide to decide whats right. I think we all know we don't use our happiness as a guide as much as we should ;).
Β 

Board footera