Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/25/2016 10:21 pm  #1

First synchronicities I've noticed

Last week I asked the universe for a sign. Some drama had happened and I needed a sign that the connection I have with my ex isn't something I am making up in my head, and I need something to show me that there's still some kind of connection on some level.Β 

That weekend I went fishing with a former coworker, and he had recommended two Β of his favorite restaurants to me: Blackfinn, Real Urban BBQ.

How are these synchronicities? Well, my ex and I were the types of people who loved trying new restaurants together, or exposing each other to restaurants we love, and we never really order the same thing twice. Blackfinn was special to him & I, because it's where we had our first date. We've been on a couple of dates since then, and when we did go on those dates, we would say we were going back to where it all began.
Real Urban BBQ was where we had my birthday dinner, after he took me to 6 flags for the day. He made my birthday so special. Long story short, those are two places where we had made some very good, important memories together, while stuffing our faces.Β 

Writing this down feels really good.

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

6/01/2016 1:46 pm  #2

Re: First synchronicities I've noticed

A few more Synchronicities!

It's been a very off couple of days for me. I haven't been on the highest possible vibration and have had to seek a lot of support to realign. But I have noticed a few more synchronicities over the past couple of days.

I received an email from someone with the same name as my ex. It was a promotional email from an online store, but the name on the email was my ex's first name.Β 

I was scrolling through my Facebook groups (trying to go on less and less at the moment) and saw a post that had said "I don't know who this is for, but something you thought was coming in May, is in fact on its way, continue to stand firm." or something along those lines, but the thing I remember word for word was the part about something you thought was coming in May being on its way to you.
*I had originally given the deadline of the end of May for us to get back together, when this whole breakup happened.Β 

I started watching the OC. There's an episode on season 1 where Summer talks about vibrating on a higher frequency to attract what you desire. I don't remember the exact words in this scene, but it was just a little synchronicity to reaffirm this information that I've learned through this process.Β 

Found another job to apply for that happens to be located in his area. Not that it matters with regards to the location, but it had showed up in my local search (20 minutes away from me driving).Β 

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received.Β 

6/01/2016 2:31 pm  #3

This is great!!! You're doing an amazing job! Keep it up!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

6/01/2016 2:38 pm  #4

Awesome! It definitely is coming!

6/01/2016 3:23 pm  #5

"I was scrolling through my Facebook groups (trying to go on less and less at the moment) and saw a post that had said "I don't know who this is for, but something you thought was coming in May, is in fact on its way, continue to stand firm." or something along those lines, but the thing I remember word for word was the part about something you thought was coming in May being on its way to you.
*I had originally given the deadline of the end of May for us to get back together, when this whole breakup happened."

Taking that as a sign for myself also because I always told myself that May was going to be the deadline for me too!!!! Hmm strange except it's really not strange at allΒ Β lolΒ Β 
Β 

Board footera