Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/31/2016 11:10 am  #11

Re: Please say me what I already know

RollingRock33 wrote:

justme wrote:

I assure you sans hi I have used it today and I have felt great. I have cut the negatives in their tracks and very quickly replaced them with positive thoughts.

Aversion therapy has been around for a very long time,but I believe it got banned due to ethical reasons. But who said you can't do it on yourself.

All I can really say is try it for a couple of days. You never know. I personally believe it will work 100% and in the end the negative thoughts will be removed from your subconcious as it will not want the pain associated with it.

Hope this helps you.

So I'm pulling an all-nighter so I'm kind of... blaaaaaaaah, in terms of being awake right now... So just making sure I get it... whenever a negative thought comes in, I just pinch myself or do somethign like that?

Β 
Hey,you can use any form of pain as long as you feel the pain and start to associate it with the negative thoughts. Some have tried pulling on arm hair some have a little device that gives you a shock. Anything as long as you associate the 2 together.  Then straight away think of something positive amd treat yourself.

5/31/2016 11:42 am  #12

Yes I had great success with a crush who I had no connection with and my tool was visualisation

Last edited by Cheer (5/31/2016 11:42 am)

5/31/2016 12:16 pm  #13

Cheer wrote:

Yes I had great success with a crush who I had no connection with and my tool was visualisation

Thanks, that's cool.
The problem in my case is that our relation isn't unloaded. I made him ran for his life and that makes it now hard for me to believe that it can happen. But I'm doing a good job lately and don't think much about what happened in the past because it has no relevance for me any longer.
Maybe I should just decide that he is mine and stick to it. Or maybe I should cross the maybe out and just do it!

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/31/2016 1:45 pm  #14

Yep just do it
There is no problem. Forget what happened in the past and believe he's yours with no maybes. It's just our minds that create the problems .

5/31/2016 4:05 pm  #15

Thank you <3 Even if I know all of this sometimes in a weak moment it helps to hear it from someone else again.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera