Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2016 12:23 am  #1

RS Success Story...

Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum, but have been a silent observer for a couple of weeks.ย 

I discovered the LOA almost a year ago and things keep getting better and better! It has truly changed my life. This story might be long, but I want to fully explain my situation so you all understand where I am coming from...

I was engaged to a man I was with for five years up until January of this year. I was miserable with him but never had the guts to break things off. I kept asking the Universe to somehow help me move off on my own. Well, it happened. My ex fiance broke up with me (I didn't even expect it because he was always so into me) and I was absolutely devastated, but only for about a month and a half. I knew it was best for the both of us, because we were both miserable. I am so much happier without him! And he made me realize what I did NOT want in a person.ย 

Anyway, once we broke up, I created a list of the qualities I wanted in a man. I still want so badly to get married and have another child (I have a little girl already from a previous marriage) but I want it to be with the right person. A couple of weeks after writing out my list I met a guy (Guy #1) that matched so many of the qualities on that list. I was so absolutely in awe. I fell for him quick... but he is 11 years younger than me. I'm only in my 30's so it's a pretty big deal.. To make a long story short, things only lasted a month because apparently he had a problem with my age (but for some reason not initially) and with me having a child. I was pretty heartbroken, even if it was a short term deal because we had incredible chemistry and passion. He initially approached me and I felt a connection with him instantly.ย 

Meanwhile, I had been talking to another guy as a friend (Guy #2), but eventually found that he liked me so I did end up dating him once things were over with Guy #1. He was there for me to comfort me and all, but I still wasn't over what happened. We had nothing serious going on.. just hanging out really and he was fully aware of my situation with Guy #1. Well, I stumbled upon Lanie's teachings and discovered RS. I decided to give it a try, just because I really missed Guy #1 and I wanted to use it as a sort of LOA experiment. Let me mention that these guys are acquaintances and we have all hung out together. I did know I was going to see Guy #1 soon at a party, but felt the chances of anything happening between us were pretty slim because he'd broken things off and really didn't seem to care.ย 

I used Lanie's method on Guy #1 for 2 straight weeks, about twice a day, even more sometimes if I felt the need.
To be specific, I imagined feeling him in certain ways. I won't go into too much detail because I don't want to give away Lanie's method, but I did imagine things in great detail.ย And I did get sexual urges as if I could feel him sending thoughts back to me. It was strange. Some days the meditation was so powerful that I would cry, other days I kept getting random thoughts. Some days it was hard to concentrate and I began seeing irrelevant images. I feel like the whole process has actually made me somewhat more intuitive on other levels.ย 

Anyway, I ended up going to the previously mentioned house party this weekend. Both Guy #1 and Guy #2 were there and as soon as I showed up both opened up the front door for me. Instantly, I could feel that Guy #1 was feeling something for me. It was very awkward. Because he let me down, I stuck to Guy #2 the whole night pretty much but could feel that Guy #1 was uncomfortable and he kept eyeing me.. We were all drinking and Guy #1 kept trying to get close to me. And he saw me with Guy #2 but didn't seem to care. To make a long story short, he became pretty persistent as the night progressed. He pulled me into a corner to kiss me and at the end of the night, pulled me into a room and pinned me up against the wall and began making out with me passionately. I was so in awe. Everything I had imagined in my RS happened. EVERYTHING. It was crazy. This makes me sound like a bad person, I realize, but Guy #2 and I are not exclusive and had not been intimate. We just hung out. I had a romantic history with Guy #1. My point is that his urges were so strong that him seeing me next to another guy didn't even stop him. RS works ya'll! I admit, I had my moments of doubt, but kept pulling my thoughts back to the positive. Things were messy at the end of the night but eventually things worked out between both guys.This stuff is incredibly powerful.

Because of everything, I did decide to stick to Guy #2 though because he genuinely likes me and cares about ย me. I guess I'll see where things go! Just wanted to tell how it worked for me!

5/29/2016 12:52 am  #2

Re: RS Success Story...

love it!!!ย 

and i don't think you were bad at all!ย 

wishing you the best with guy#2

xoxoxo

5/29/2016 2:16 am  #3

That's Fab! ย Lanie's technique is greatย 

5/30/2016 12:12 am  #4

I want someone to propose me but I want it within a time limit. How can I do that using RS? I tried RS on my ex and other guy but it backfired...so I'm a bit skeptical about it. What should I do?

๐Ÿ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.๐Ÿ’•

5/30/2016 3:37 am  #5

It's possible but the only problem with the time limit is that it may cause resistance. Put the intention out there and then let it go. So if it's a specific person who you would like to propose, you can visualise the scene (the proposal or even the wedding in detail), then allow by trusting and knowing, so there is no need to worry.
With RS you can use it for that person to propose to you. I don't understand how it backfires, only if you have had a lot of resistance.ย 

5/30/2016 5:16 am  #6

Okay, I will give it a go but with normal RS this time. Let's see.

I don't know what happened but when I was attracting my ex and used Rs, especially intense RS...he blocked me from everywhere. There might be resistance in this case but I did it on another guy, I wasn't attached to him and with that person I didn't get any sign if it was working on him. He also stopped talking. Perhaps, because I was using sexual RS. Any thoughts?

๐Ÿ’•Wherever you go, go with all your HEART.๐Ÿ’•

5/30/2016 7:31 am  #7

From what I understand about RS ย it's very important to believe that its working, that you are being connected and they do receive the message every-time. Regarding the other guy you did it on, the fact that he stopped talking is strange but I would take that as a sign that it's working, just not the way you wanted. Like you said it might be because of being sexual, go with the non-sexual and also focus on being non-resistant.ย ย ย 

Last edited by Cheer (5/30/2016 7:37 am)

Board footera