Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2016 10:32 am  #1

The Universe answered!!!

I'm beyond ecstatic!! I've been taking care of myself, feeling happy, sending love and positivity to my true love this week. I had a few low vibes, but I didn't stay there. I watched funny shows, laughed with friends and did a lot of LOA reading to raise them.Β 

Well, last night my love was in my dreams. It was a pretty neutral dream and early this morning I did an RS, but non-sexual. The last thing I thought of was "Please let me hear from him TODAY". My phone is usually off all night, so I don't obsess over checking messages, looking for texts, etc. I turned on my phone this morning and BOOM, there was a message from him!!! I was beyond happy and cried happy tears!! I was so thankful for my desire being answered!! He said he misses me and has to see me when he returns (he's overseas on a music tour).

I'm posting this to give you encouragement that ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is possible!!! Just believe, relax, sit back and watch the desires of your hearts manifest!! Everything will work out!! LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU ALL!!!

Last edited by alston326 (5/29/2016 10:33 am)

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

5/29/2016 10:43 am  #2

Re: The Universe answered!!!

alston326 wrote:

I'm beyond ecstatic!! I've been taking care of myself, feeling happy, sending love and positivity to my true love this week. I had a few low vibes, but I didn't stay there. I watched funny shows, laughed with friends and did a lot of LOA reading to raise them.Β 

Well, last night my love was in my dreams. It was a pretty neutral dream and early this morning I did an RS, but non-sexual. The last thing I thought of was "Please let me hear from him TODAY". My phone is usually off all night, so I don't obsess over checking messages, looking for texts, etc. I turned on my phone this morning and BOOM, there was a message from him!!! I was beyond happy and cried happy tears!! I was so thankful for my desire being answered!! He said he misses me and has to see me when he returns (he's overseas on a music tour).

I'm posting this to give you encouragement that ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is possible!!! Just believe, relax, sit back and watch the desires of your hearts manifest!! Everything will work out!! LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU ALL!!!

Yay!!!!!! you lucky lovely lady xxxxx

5/29/2016 12:12 pm  #3

Thanks, sweetie!! :-* Your day is on its way!!

5/29/2016 2:28 pm  #4

I'm so happy to hear this!

How long were you guys together, and how long were you apart? Who initiated the breakup?

5/29/2016 9:48 pm  #5

I'm so happy to hear this when today I almost wanted to give up. You light up my hope again!! Thank you!

5/29/2016 10:03 pm  #6

r8lovable wrote:

I'm so happy to hear this when today I almost wanted to give up. You light up my hope again!! Thank you!

Thanks so much!! DO NOT GIVE UP EVER!!! I'm so glad you were inspired! We're here to help you when you need it!! You can do it!!!

5/29/2016 10:04 pm  #7

RollingRock33 wrote:

How long were you guys together, and how long were you apart? Who initiated the breakup?

Thank you very much! I'm happy too! The rest of it doesn't matter. My past has been re-written!!!

5/30/2016 4:13 am  #8

alston326 wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

Thank you very much! I'm happy too! The rest of it doesn't matter. My past has been re-written!!!

I was genuinely interested in what happened, actually, but that's okay! I'm happy things are looking up!!!

6/04/2016 4:00 pm  #9

alston326 wrote:

Β 
Congratulations !!! I'm looking forward to the day this becomes my reality too 

6/04/2016 5:39 pm  #10

Bubbles86 wrote:

alston326 wrote:

Β 
Congratulations !!! I'm looking forward to the day this becomes my reality too

Thank you so much!! Your day is coming! Act as if it's already here and do everything that makes you happy and feel good!

Board footera