Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/15/2016 5:48 am  #11

Re: Forgiveness

Yes, I fell into this trap many times.

I think one way towards forgiveness is to turn it around and start focusing on what's good about the person. Instead of focusing on past upsets, focus on the great times you had with them. Like a kind of rampage of appreciation. 

5/21/2016 11:41 pm  #12

Salome wrote:

Yes, I fell into this trap many times.

I think one way towards forgiveness is to turn it around and start focusing on what's good about the person. Instead of focusing on past upsets, focus on the great times you had with them. Like a kind of rampage of appreciation. 

This is awesome 👏🏻👍🏻

5/22/2016 2:29 pm  #13

Halo by beyonce. give it a listen. it will make feel love.

We are together , Always and Forever 

5/27/2016 12:56 am  #14

Cherished,you are right , I think I attract everything ,  it's my fault to allow my ex acting like that. We break up 2 years  ,  I'm not sure can I repair it again or not ?  Wish me good luck, thank you Cherished.

I am love and light.
I create everyhing .
Thers's no one outside , only me.

5/27/2016 12:58 am  #15

wanchienyu wrote:

Cherished,you are right , I think I attract everything ,  it's my fault to allow my ex acting like that. We break up 2 years  ,  I'm not sure can I repair it again or not ?  Wish me good luck, thank you Cherished.

You don't need luck. You need belief and determination.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

5/27/2016 1:11 am  #16

Cherished wrote:

wanchienyu wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cherished, thank you , I really need strong belief and determination , but that's the problem.  I have trouble to raise my vibration , and lack of conference.  I don't know what's wrong with me? 

I am love and light.
I create everyhing .

5/28/2016 6:43 am  #17

wanchienyu wrote:

Cherished wrote:

wanchienyu wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cherished, thank you , I really need strong belief and determination , but that's the problem.  I have trouble to raise my vibration , and lack of conference.  I don't know what's wrong with me? 

Nothing is wrong with you. You are a perfect, wonderful vibrational being. Everyone is struggling with this once in a while. But it is up to you if you go into your negative thoughts and feelings and give up after a while or if you believe in yourself and take the time to change yourself.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/29/2016 1:22 am  #18

Thank you Sanshi , yes, I am perfect and wonderful  creater . I decide to change myself not him,because I am the key to change everything, I will care for every thoughts I have every moment. Thank you so much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanshi wrote:

wanchienyu wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Nothing is wrong with you. You are a perfect, wonderful vibrational being. Everyone is struggling with this once in a while. But it is up to you if you go into your negative thoughts and feelings and give up after a while or if you believe in yourself and take the time to change yourself.

I am love and light.
I create everyhing .

Board footera