Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2016 1:21 pm  #1

Feeling low

Hi guys,

I thought I'd post here and hopefully get some productive advice.
I'm trying the 25 day challenge, I seem  to get my ex BF close with him saying he misses me and he wishes we were back together but then it crashes and he brings up his current situation. I thought I'd let go the other day but I'm obviously doing something wrong any advice?

Thanks
T x

5/27/2016 1:24 pm  #2

Re: Feeling low

Sorry his current situation being his current gf

5/27/2016 2:11 pm  #3

I felt just like you. I read 'Prayer the Art of Believing' by Neville Goddard. Since then, I haven't manifested EXACTLY what I wanted, but there's been a big turn-around with my ex since then.Β 

5/27/2016 2:52 pm  #4

Hi lizzie, if you don't mind me asking what have you been doing? thanks for that advice ill definitely look into it.

5/27/2016 4:40 pm  #5

tina_b wrote:

Hi lizzie, if you don't mind me asking what have you been doing? thanks for that advice ill definitely look into it.

To be honest, I just relaxed and did things that made me feel good about myself. The second I let go, he came around. Honestly, that book really helped me. I think it was $2.99 on iBooks. I'm sure it costs about the same on the kindle app.

5/27/2016 4:42 pm  #6

That's lovely I will certainly look into It just annoying that I get something from him but not what I want
Β 

Board footera