Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2016 9:43 am  #11

Re: At last the deed is done

Thanks everyone. It took a lot of mental discipline and dedication to the exercises to get this far. Once I began to relax and just live my life everything fell into place. To the point that I now know what the Universe is doing. When I saw him yesterday it was so weird.

I was on the bus and I had this weird feeling he was going to be out of work early, the bus goes down the path he takes home. Then some traffic came up with it was close to my job.

I felt like it was the Universe's doing just so we can meet up. Then he texted me and I was just like, "I knew it." Once I got close to my stop he just got there too. I see now how the Universe works with me. It is so weird because every feeling I get is always right.

He seemed so much more relaxed and at ease now that we are together again. Also, he even asked me on date tomorrow, so I can't wait to go out with him. For awhile I have been wanting to go on a date with him again. I was just admiring his smiling face, he is like a happy child.

So my greatest advice when it comes to attracting your ex back, first forgive both your partner and yourself for the past, then let go of all the resistance you have with them, then start to enjoy yourself and relax as the universe delivers and really act from a place of love. There is something about centering yourself from your heart that is very powerful.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

5/27/2016 9:51 am  #12

This is so awesome!! So happy for you!!! Just remember to keep taking care of yourself first! Sending positive vibes and love!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

5/27/2016 9:56 am  #13

happyinlove wrote:

I need your help I just end up in the same situation as before...he seems to be using me for sex... Its my fault I mean I want to sleep with him too. I know it starts with no contact and not paying attention to now , so i know the steps. It just seems like he loved me so long ago...I am trying to shake the feeling of impossible..he gets protective and stuff but it may just be possessiveness because he likes that I want him ....I just feel impossible right now ...because it feels like i m just a toy..yea i wanted it too I put myself here but i m feeling impossible getting out of it and having him as my boyfriend in the end.. he loved me so deeply before I know that but in the last year it has been sleeping together...Β 

Does he know how you feel about him?

5/27/2016 10:42 am  #14

happyinlove wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

happyinlove wrote:

I need your help I just end up in the same situation as before...he seems to be using me for sex... Its my fault I mean I want to sleep with him too. I know it starts with no contact and not paying attention to now , so i know the steps. It just seems like he loved me so long ago...I am trying to shake the feeling of impossible..he gets protective and stuff but it may just be possessiveness because he likes that I want him ....I just feel impossible right now ...because it feels like i m just a toy..yea i wanted it too I put myself here but i m feeling impossible getting out of it and having him as my boyfriend in the end.. he loved me so deeply before I know that but in the last year it has been sleeping together...Β 

Does he know how you feel about him?

yes he does and he said he loves me but not in love with me ... he said I am just a backup he hopes if at 30 we are both singleΒ 

Did you step your foot up and tell him that you don't want to be a back up, you want to be pursued? Did you tell him that what he is doing is taking advantage of your feelings and it is unfair? That it is just a slap to the face and you are worth too much in value to be treated this way?

5/27/2016 1:07 pm  #15

happyinlove wrote:

I told him I want more he said he loves me but is not in love with me, he feels bad about what we do, but he does not want me that way... I want him though... he loved me deeply before he can love me again?

The truth is you need to be the one to make him love you that way. You see, when you send them out energy of love, that same love transpires to you. It's like a back and forth motion because you are sending energy to each other. When you believe that they are in love you, that message gets sent to them, the feeling starts to grow in them and then they will love you that way.

But you also need to keep reminding him that it hurts you still because you only go through with sex because you love him. As well as if he loved you, then he wouldn't do that to you. I am not denying his feelings, I am telling you he needs to be aware that if he says he loves you then he should not take advantage of you that way.

5/27/2016 3:12 pm  #16

wow that's exactly what I neededΒ to read today, your story is something I have been visualising every day and I am so happy for ​

5/27/2016 4:21 pm  #17

So happy for you!!

5/28/2016 6:32 am  #18

Omg I'm so incredible happy for you girl. That are the best news of the day.
Now know that you are worth everything you want and able to do everything you want to do and the perfect job and the perfect life is directly ahead of you.

Last edited by Sanshi (5/28/2016 12:06 pm)

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

6/03/2016 5:54 am  #19

Wowww!!! So happy for you!!!

6/03/2016 9:14 am  #20

So happy for you! So you forgave, detached, lived life? Your situation sounds almost exactly like mine! I guess I was coming from a place of emotional instability instead of pure love and that transferred onto him and pushed him to another woman. Any more tips?

Board footera