Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2016 11:07 pm  #1

I saw him today

So, I saw him today and he finally confirmed something I have always been curious about, but felt weird asking. He is a second class citizen here in my country, so he does not get as many benefits as me. He wanted to join the military or go back to Mexico for that reason. If he joins the military he said he is going to make that his career. He just looked so sad and beat, I can hear it in his voice. It worries me so much.

I kinda got a picture of the girl he is currently dating, like what she is like. Apparently, she is rude and controlling and not really his type. So then I was just thinking why settle for someone like that? It's not the relationship that us bothering me, it's his self esteem that is. Not only that, but now that I faced him, I can tell he is still in love with me. His current relationship won't last.

Now that I know his citizen status, I feel somewhat bad and good at the same time. He did not much to give me, but he gave me everything. So now I am happy because I know what I can give in return. I understand why he was so invested in me, which makes me kinda sad. It is not that he was depending on me for his happiness, but I was the one choice in which he would be happy because he wanted to make me his wife and live with me. I was a happy experience for him. I want for both of us to be happy. He is not above me, nor below me, he is my equal whom I truly love.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

Board footera