Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2016 12:17 pm  #181

Re: We just had the BIGGEST fight...

ShootingStar wrote:

I would say because the break up is so recent and emotions are running high, feeling the dire need to contact them is normal and loads do it. I did it, like you would not believe how much I frantically contacted him. Its OK as long as its not threatening or abusive or if they have blocked you or you physically stalk or if they get angry at you for it. It doesn't help you though :3 its natural but makes it worse for you in the long run.

I disagree it's not ok (whether its abusive or not) to effectively harass someone because you have no control over your emotions. Break ups are hard and everyone deals with them in different ways, but bombarding someone with unwanted communication is disrespectful and an invasion of a person's personal space.

It's understandable that you want to speak or maintain contact, but if the other party expresses little interest, then leave them be.

Speaking from experience having someone hound you after a break up is not an enjoyable experience. I had it done to me, it was draining and diminished any remaining fondness I had of that person.

5/24/2016 12:28 pm  #182

...So Β can i still get her back?

5/24/2016 12:58 pm  #183

RollingRock33 wrote:

You have had this question answered a number of times. You have been given the way to have her back expressed in a number of different ways.

The reply Superman gave you perfectly sums up the answer to your question.

You will have have her back when you take the step to commit to changing your energy.

5/24/2016 5:58 pm  #184

I went thru something very similar .. I was texting every day but I was always thinking of something I cld say next that wld get some kind of reaction because he basically ignored me ... I didn't have the luxury that u have of all these ppl giving u great advice and telling u too back off and learning the loa and trusting it will work cuz if u don't believe it .. it will not work for you.. I found out later abt LOA and I was dedicated to it .. listented to everything LOA ,, my life became better in all way .. I practiced gratitude.. still do to this day I saw beauty in things I had never seen before my life became richer I became kinder and in return ppl were kinder to me... I started dating others .. and bam that's when he came back .. we still are not officially a couple BUT .. I do not contact him .. he contacts me now hes concerned im moving on hes just dealing with some other things so I send him love im kind to him and I know wout a doubt we will be together .. I was mortified at my behavior in the beginning I wld not let him go .. I held on so tight I was strangling him .. no wonder he ran .. give her space .. work on you and see the real meaning in your life u may even realize you want something better than her im almostr to that place cuz im tired of HIS drama .. altho i still love him i will not die without him that im sure of

Last edited by beautifulmesss (5/24/2016 6:00 pm)

5/24/2016 6:04 pm  #185

beautifulmesss wrote:

I went thru something very similar .. I was texting every day but I was always thinking of something I cld say next that wld get some kind of reaction because he basically ignored me ... I didn't have the luxury that u have of all these ppl giving u great advice and telling u too back off and learning the loa and trusting it will work cuz if u don't believe it .. it will not work for you.. I found out later abt LOA and I was dedicated to it .. listented to everything LOA ,, my life became better in all way .. I practiced gratitude.. still do to this day I saw beauty in things I had never seen before my life became richer I became kinder and in return ppl were kinder to me... I started dating others .. and bam that's when he came back .. we still are not officially a couple BUT .. I do not contact him .. he contacts me now hes concerned im moving on hes just dealing with some other things so I send him love im kind to him and I know wout a doubt we will be together .. I was mortified at my behavior in the beginning I wld not let him go .. I held on so tight I was strangling him .. no wonder he ran .. give her space .. work on you and see the real meaning in your life u may even realize you want something better than her im almostr to that place cuz im tired of HIS drama .. altho i still love him i will not die without him that im sure of

Thank you so much.
And thanks everyone else. I'm sorry I'm throwing an all-expenses paid pity party, and flashing billboards of it everywhere.
I hope you can understand I'm just a little scared she won't come back. She's not the kind to reach out and when she says "I'm done", she means it. But I'll be practicing the LoA. If you guys think I can do this, then I'm sure I can. Thank you. Now I just need to stick to a positive mindset

5/24/2016 6:20 pm  #186

RollingRock33 wrote:

beautifulmesss wrote:

Thank you so much.
And thanks everyone else. I'm sorry I'm throwing an all-expenses paid pity party, and flashing billboards of it everywhere.
I hope you can understand I'm just a little scared she won't come back. She's not the kind to reach out and when she says "I'm done", she means it. But I'll be practicing the LoA. If you guys think I can do this, then I'm sure I can. Thank you. Now I just need to stick to a positive mindset

We have all been there however it's up to you whether or not you believe in yourself. Stop saying what she says. We keep telling you that to live in your vibrational reality(live as if you guys are in a new relaxed amazing relationship) stop saying she said this negative thing she said that thing. It doesn't matter. Move yourself into a good mind set where she is telling you that she is happy seeing you and such. And it's not up to us whether we think you can do it, it relies on you at the end of the day. You keep asking what we think and this thread is 24 pages long which tells you we believe in you. So believe in yourself.

5/24/2016 6:47 pm  #187

Oasiscalm wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

You have had this question answered a number of times. You have been given the way to have her back expressed in a number of different ways.

You will have have her back when you take the step to commit to changing your energy.

Superman responded to him? I didn't think he was on this forum.

Thoughts become things.

5/24/2016 7:16 pm  #188

Craigd88 wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

RollingRock33 wrote:

On PLOA...

5/24/2016 8:27 pm  #189

Everythingisbeautiful wrote:

Craigd88 wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

On PLOA...

Yes I'm aware of that but I didn't see the post on that forum.

Thoughts become things.

5/24/2016 9:22 pm  #190

Perhaps Batman will chime in soon too.. πŸ˜‚

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera