Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/17/2016 10:12 am  #1

He texted me, what should I reply?

Hi everyone!

My boyfriend and I were in a relationship for over 3 years, we dont see eachother very often because it was a long distance relationship. I went to see him in February and we were sooo happy! But out of the blue he broke up with me about 6 weeks ago, mainly because he isnt happy with his life right now, he hates his job and is frustrated because I'm so far away.
Anyways I feel we are meant to be so I decided that we will get back together. Its been 3 weeks with no contact and today I wanted to click on his whatsapp profilepicture and accidently pressed the call button, anyways I thought he wouldnt know because I hung up after a second, but he texted me and asked if everything was okay because I called.
What should I answer? Or shouldn't I? I'm on day 6 of the 25 day challenge.
Lookin forward to hearing from you, lots of love to everyone

If you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it!
- Paulo Coelho

5/17/2016 12:41 pm  #2

Re: He texted me, what should I reply?

I would reply in a friendly tone, and just say you pressed it by accident.  And then just be friendly and see where the conversation goes. Just be polite and ask how he is?  And then just let it be, unless he initiates further contact?  but see what others say, I'm new to all of this although I'm familiar with LOA

Last edited by Susiewoo (5/17/2016 12:42 pm)

Love is all

5/17/2016 2:38 pm  #3

Thanks Susie that's what I did, and I asked him how he is and how work is and he told me they transferred him to a better department, I'm glad to hear that. But I feel like he still needs time by himself and I'm gonna just trust the universe that everything will happen in the right moment. But ofcourse I would be happy if he starts to initiate further contact soon
Hope you have a great day!

If you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it!
- Paulo Coelho

5/24/2016 11:44 am  #4

So since that short conversation last week we didn't speak, not at all untill yesterday morning. When i woke up I had a message from him asking how I am, i said im great and that it was nice to hear from him. We talked and it was obvious that he missed me a lot , he said he didn't contact me because he tried to move on but its stupid because all he thinks about all the time is me and our happy moments we have lived and that he loves me deeply and doesnt want to live his life without me being part of it. In the evening he asked me if i would visit him in summer because he cant leave his work but badly wishes to see me and also that he wants to come over to stay with me around christmas.
I agreed to visit him in summer and he said, when he'll tell his family that i'm coming, they will want to know if we're back together and he told me his answer is yes and if i agree that we're a couple. !! I'm so happy! I knew he would come back but somehow it happened sooner than i expected i am now focusing on maintaining my good habits and being positive all day!
Just wanted to let you guys know and i hope that it gives you hope because your stories always give me hope  <3 have a wonderful day and always know that dreams come true!

- Paulo Coelho

5/24/2016 11:51 am  #5

jamna wrote:

So since that short conversation last week we didn't speak, not at all untill yesterday morning. When i woke up I had a message from him asking how I am, i said im great and that it was nice to hear from him. We talked and it was obvious that he missed me a lot , he said he didn't contact me because he tried to move on but its stupid because all he thinks about all the time is me and our happy moments we have lived and that he loves me deeply and doesnt want to live his life without me being part of it. In the evening he asked me if i would visit him in summer because he cant leave his work but badly wishes to see me and also that he wants to come over to stay with me around christmas.
I agreed to visit him in summer and he said, when he'll tell his family that i'm coming, they will want to know if we're back together and he told me his answer is yes and if i agree that we're a couple. !! I'm so happy! I knew he would come back but somehow it happened sooner than i expected i am now focusing on maintaining my good habits and being positive all day!
Just wanted to let you guys know and i hope that it gives you hope because your stories always give me hope <3 have a wonderful day and always know that dreams come true!

For real??? THIS IS AMAZING!! I'm so happy for you!!!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

5/24/2016 12:13 pm  #6

alston326 wrote:

jamna wrote:

Just wanted to let you guys know and i hope that it gives you hope because your stories always give me hope <3 have a wonderful day and always know that dreams come true!

For real??? THIS IS AMAZING!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Seriously this is amazing!!! Congrats! We're all going to get our desires!

Board footera