Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/22/2016 10:46 pm  #1

things become more worse

I  try  everything  you  said for 2 month , but  only  make  things  more  worse.  I  visualize  every  day,do  the  reverse seduction  every  day,=12ptmy  ex  still  don't  love me ,he  hate me  a lot,  He  told me  he  never  like me,he  said  we  are  impossible,  and he  block  me  everything.  Why  I  try  everything  you  said , but  it  only  make  things  more  worse.I  try  to  happy  and let  go  everyday,but  things  never  change, I  feel  so  sad,he  is  very  rude  and  bad  to me.  He  insult  me  very  badly.  I  really  try  so hard,I  write  the  "future  diary "every  day.but  nothing  happened, I  didn't  contact  him  for  one  year,  yesterday  I  call  him,  he  just  want  to  make  love  and  run away  and  block me  again  ,he  tell  me  he  doesn't  like  me  just  only  sex.=12ptCan  you  tell  me? Did  I  do  something  wrong.what should I  do now. thanks   a  lot.  =12ptps.  sorry   for  my  bad  English

I am love and light.
I create everyhing .
Thers's no one outside , only me.

5/22/2016 11:44 pm  #2

Re: things become more worse

Maybe you're focusing too much on the WORRY?

Are you acting AS IF you're already with him? Of course, not towards him,but when you're alone, do you imagine that you guys are already together? Visualization is said to help a lot!

5/23/2016 12:07 am  #3

RollingRock33 wrote:

Maybe you're focusing too much on the WORRY?

Are you acting AS IF you're already with him? Of course, not towards him,but when you're alone, do you imagine that you guys are already together? Visualization is said to help a lot!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes I did, I imagine he is with me, I also write down what I  imagine, maybe I didn't feel that feelings, I just imagine that  like a machine >< I really try very hard, I also listen the subliminals every day and night.

Last edited by wanchienyu (5/23/2016 12:09 am)

I am love and light.
I create everyhing .

5/23/2016 4:38 am  #4

The vibe I get from your post is a desperate one. In this sense you do something wrong if you want him back because you are standing in the bookstore searching for the strawberries so to speak. You are not in the right place to get what you want. First of all stop telling you stories about how rude he is and how he doesn't love you. Start telling a different story and don't let the current reality be the cause to waver. It's just a reflection of your old thoughts and tomorrow it will also be a reflection of your old thoughts. But you think the old thoughts of tomorrow NOW so that is the only thing you can change and that's enough to change your reality.
I would recommend to go in no contact for a while. Focus on yourself for a while (not to get over him but to get to the place from which you can attract him back). Work on your beliefs in LoA, in attracting a specific person, in him coming back. Don't focus too much on any techniques. The techniques are not what manifest. Your thought+feeling manifest. So when you feel bad about your ex LoA brings you more reasons to feel bad about your ex and the other way around.
You said you tried hard. If you try hard you do something wrong. You have to get to a light and easy vibration. Don't do all the techniques to get him back, that will NEVER work. Do the techniques to feel good. When you don't feel good while doing them or when you don't enjoy them drop it. You don't have to use any technique to manifest. You just have to think the right thoughts and feel the right feelings (that includes having no resistance) for a while and he will be there. To apply LoA is not hard. The only thing that's tricky is to get to the place where you can apply it properly. When you at that place it no longer feels like struggle and everything will be easy. But to get to that place you have to work on yourself first. Monitor your thoughts and stop thinking the ones that don't feel good, do things you love and try to feel a little bit better every day. Read about LoA and get to the point that you know with all of your being that you are a deliberate creator. You cannot fail if you do it right but you have to do it right.

Last edited by Sanshi (5/23/2016 4:43 am)

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/23/2016 6:41 am  #5

Sanshi wrote:

The vibe I get from your post is a desperate one. In this sense you do something wrong if you want him back because you are standing in the bookstore searching for the strawberries so to speak. You are not in the right place to get what you want. First of all stop telling you stories about how rude he is and how he doesn't love you. Start telling a different story and don't let the current reality be the cause to waver. It's just a reflection of your old thoughts and tomorrow it will also be a reflection of your old thoughts. But you think the old thoughts of tomorrow NOW so that is the only thing you can change and that's enough to change your reality.
I would recommend to go in no contact for a while. Focus on yourself for a while (not to get over him but to get to the place from which you can attract him back). Work on your beliefs in LoA, in attracting a specific person, in him coming back. Don't focus too much on any techniques. The techniques are not what manifest. Your thought+feeling manifest. So when you feel bad about your ex LoA brings you more reasons to feel bad about your ex and the other way around.
You said you tried hard. If you try hard you do something wrong. You have to get to a light and easy vibration. Don't do all the techniques to get him back, that will NEVER work. Do the techniques to feel good. When you don't feel good while doing them or when you don't enjoy them drop it. You don't have to use any technique to manifest. You just have to think the right thoughts and feel the right feelings (that includes having no resistance) for a while and he will be there. To apply LoA is not hard. The only thing that's tricky is to get to the place where you can apply it properly. When you at that place it no longer feels like struggle and everything will be easy. But to get to that place you have to work on yourself first. Monitor your thoughts and stop thinking the ones that don't feel good, do things you love and try to feel a little bit better every day. Read about LoA and get to the point that you know with all of your being that you are a deliberate creator. You cannot fail if you do it right but you have to do it right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your reply,I really appreciate . I no contact him for one year already,yesterday it's first time I call him , I thought it will be happy to see eacher but I feel more sad. I imagine we see eacher so happy,but the fact is totally not what I imagine. After I see your advise ,I think I am really in the wrong place,I try too hard to get him back and I only feel very tired  to do all the techniques ,they make me exhausted,   but I really visualize he treat me very kind and want me so badly, maybe  in the deep down of my heart, I still think about the bad memory about how he dump me how he hate me. yesterday he said he don't have any feeling about me, I really so sad, Before yersterday I was full of hope to see him,i'm really frustrated. I will follow  your advise, I will focus on myself ,make myself happier,but I don't want to wait for another one year.it was so hard to wait and no contact . 

I am love and light.
I create everyhing .

5/23/2016 7:53 am  #6

wanchienyu wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your reply,I really appreciate . I no contact him for one year already,yesterday it's first time I call him , I thought it will be happy to see eacher but I feel more sad. I imagine we see eacher so happy,but the fact is totally not what I imagine. After I see your advise ,I think I am really in the wrong place,I try too hard to get him back and I only feel very tired  to do all the techniques ,they make me exhausted,   but I really visualize he treat me very kind and want me so badly, maybe  in the deep down of my heart, I still think about the bad memory about how he dump me how he hate me. yesterday he said he don't have any feeling about me, I really so sad, Before yersterday I was full of hope to see him,i'm really frustrated. I will follow  your advise, I will focus on myself ,make myself happier,but I don't want to wait for another one year.it was so hard to wait and no contact . 

I know exactly how you felt. I was there too. You threw all your hopes on this one interaction. You thought you could change something with your actions. You thought that so much time had to change something. You were totally dependent on the outcome of this interaction even if you weren't conscious about it at this moment (maybe you were). I suppose there was a bit of anxiety in your vibration. You were tense. And you manifested something that mached your vibration. And again: It does not manifest what you imagine while feeling bad at the same time. The most important factor is your feeling. I see that in all my manifestations and in the desires I couldn't manage to manifest.

I know what you are talking about. Some months ago I used all this techniques to get my ex back and it was a chore. I hated it but I did it anyway because I wanted results. But I can guarantee you that this isn't the way to results. It's the way to feeling tired, sad, desperate, insecure. This techniques are all valuable IF you are in the right vibration. If you were in the right vibration your posts would look totally different, so work on that first. And stop waiting! If you have the vibration of waiting going on you get more waiting. So move on first. 
What he says doesn't matter a bit. You can have him back but it needs a change in you, not in him. And don't worry about contacting him. When you are in the right vibration he will contact you. How long it takes depends totally on you. You can have him back tomorrow when you manage to get into the right vibration and hold it. It's unlikely that you can do that, so take you time to get where you want to be and relax. Make you the most important person in your life and make sure that you are feeling good as much as possible.

One last thing: Maybe you think he would never contact you, so you have to do that. At least I had this thought sometimes when it comes to getting a specific person. A while back I had an experience that really impressed me. I intended to hear from an ex I don't care about much. We have contact on his birthday, my birthday and Christmas, that's it normally. He sent me a text 11 hours after I intended to hear from him after having no contact for 3 months. His message was totally random. Since then I'm sure that they get our vibration. You don't have to show him verbally or physically that you have changed, you have to show it vibrationally and they will get it even if they are on the other side of the globe. Most people fear to concentrate of themselfs because they think they have to do something on the outside to get their ex back but it doesn't work that way. Trust that we are living in a vibrational universe and create what you want to create with this knowledge. But first get yourself back.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

5/23/2016 9:20 am  #7

Thank you Sanshi , I will right down your advise in my notes. When I see your reply I feel like crying, you give me a lot of hope and you really know how I felt . Yes , the most important factor is my feeling. I should imagine things  when I'm happy. Don't care about what he said,and have the right vibration . I did tried have someone to text me ,but it never works. I wonder my vibration is low or something?Actually ,I try many LoA but it never works. Is there something block me to believe or stop me to manifest,I really want to have that feeling of dream come true like you guys do.I lost myself when I break up with him , I lost job ,I don't have friends,I feel so lonely,I become fat ,I feel nobody likes me but now I should really get myself back .I really appreciate ,I like every word you said, when I change my vibration and they will get it even if they are on the other side of the globe.Honestly,=10.6667px I'm  going to give up 
 last night ,but today I feel I have chance again.   Thank you  so much.

I am love and light.
I create everyhing .

5/23/2016 5:10 pm  #8

wanchienyu wrote:

Thank you Sanshi , I will right down your advise in my notes. When I see your reply I feel like crying, you give me a lot of hope and you really know how I felt . Yes , the most important factor is my feeling. I should imagine things  when I'm happy. Don't care about what he said,and have the right vibration . I did tried have someone to text me ,but it never works. I wonder my vibration is low or something?Actually ,I try many LoA but it never works. Is there something block me to believe or stop me to manifest,I really want to have that feeling of dream come true like you guys do.I lost myself when I break up with him , I lost job ,I don't have friends,I feel so lonely,I become fat ,I feel nobody likes me but now I should really get myself back .I really appreciate ,I like every word you said, when I change my vibration and they will get it even if they are on the other side of the globe.Honestly,=10.6667px I'm  going to give up 
 last night ,but today I feel I have chance again.   Thank you  so much.

You are welcome =)
When you tried to get someone to text you did you really believe it? What was holding me back a lot was that I believed that I can't influence people. Maybe that's a (unconscious) belief you hold? I failed a few times in attracting a text from a specific person. I set the intension and then I got a bad feeling and thought "and if it won't happen?" and after a day I realised that there was no text. I think you see what went wrong. I canceled the energy of the intension out with my doubts. When I set the intension to hear from this specific ex I talked about I was happy and I forgot about it directly afterwards. I had no bad feelings towards it, I didn't look for it. Honestly the moment I heard my phone I didn't even think about the possibility that it could be him. Do you see the difference and why it worked this time?

It's hard to say what is stopping you because I don't know what you believe. Did you already have a success with LoA? If not it is logical that you have doubts in LoA itself and that blocks your manifestations. Trust me. LoA is real and I don't get a cent or penny (or any other currency) to say that. I saw it working miracles in my life. The only thing that can stand in your way is you yourself. Start with very little things you can believe. My first manifestation was a moving spider..lol. I sat in a lecture and I could believe that this spider would move within this 1 1/2 hours. It not only did but the moment it did my head turned to it automatically. Yeah, I know, that's so small. But if you do such small things 10 times you believe a little bit more than in the beginning. And then you can go for something slightly bigger like a free cup of coffee. And your belief in LoA gets stronger and stronger. Try it. It's so much fun. I absolutely love the moment something manifests. I feel like the queen of the world. ;)
Work on everything you mentioned. Do it for you, not to get him back. Start to love yourself more. You are worth to have a fantastic job, wonderful friends and a beautiful body you like. And remember..if you feel lonely you attract moer loneliness.
You can pm me when you need help.

Board footera