Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/20/2016 1:20 pm  #1

Should I touch him?

Ok, so what about when you're at the stage where you're hanging out and it's all going well, there's a new energy between you and you're feeling pretty hot and in your own power, not 'wanting'' not 'leaning'.  And you feel the attraction and you just want to kiss him or something, is it still best to wait until he initiates physical contact/kissing?

Love is all

5/20/2016 1:50 pm  #2

Re: Should I touch him?

I think it depends. If he broke up with you maybe I would just touch him slightly but wait for him to kiss you or make a further move. but I guess just do what feels right for you

If you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it!
- Paulo Coelho

5/23/2016 1:12 pm  #3

Re: Should I touch him?

Thank you, I'm taking it slow.  Our interaction is going really well and he put his hands on my shoulders the other day when he was being playful about something.  But today, we were walking into town and for a moment he just looked so gorgeous to me and I was going to tell him that, but I didn't.  I'm not sure if I should compliment him at this stage.  But, its still all going really well and he asked for the meetup today.  We spent some time together and had a few laughs.

Love is all

Board footera