Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/20/2016 6:15 am  #11

Re: Two thumbs up, one thumb down..

Cherished wrote:

The Bashar video on circumstances

Thank you! Tuning in now!πŸ˜ƒ

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

5/20/2016 6:29 am  #12

You've got this, CREATE IT. Don't react to old replays.. CREATE it 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

5/20/2016 6:41 am  #13

Cherished wrote:

You've got this, CREATE IT. Don't react to old replays.. CREATE it 😘

Playing with the clay! Never heard of bashar but I subscribed!!!

The video you sent was Abraham..  but SO PERFECT.

We focus on the doubt in what we want versus the outcome of what we want.

If you didn't mean to send that...it was RIGHT on time!!!!!

5/20/2016 6:43 am  #14

See?! From a place of alignment even your mistakes are awesome πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸΌ

Feel it in your soul..

5/20/2016 6:45 am  #15

Btw, Bashar is totally bizarre.. Lol.. HOWEVER I absolutely LOVE what he believes. And it's very Abe. Win!

Feel it in your soul..

5/20/2016 6:53 am  #16

His voice and aggressive intonations were PEEFECTLY AWKWARD! But this video is officially on the play list!

I wish I heard this BEFORE we spoke.

Matter fact you should inbox this the everyone?

How simple is it to recognize the the immediate reaction is to respond as you would have or see it as a true opportunity to correct and change your respond to it to enforce the change.

I think whenever he calls I'm hoping to avoid it...tune into bashar. .then call back/πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ it was brilliant

5/20/2016 7:05 am  #17

SydneysMommy wrote:

His voice and aggressive intonations were PEEFECTLY AWKWARD! But this video is officially on the play list!

How simple is it to recognize the the immediate reaction is to respond as you would have or see it as a true opportunity to correct and change your respond to it to enforce the change.

I think whenever he calls I'm hoping to avoid it...tune into bashar. .then call back/πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ it was brilliant

Β 
Seriously- I live this way now! Not with the creepy intonation lol..
But that's why I probably sound really disinterested when everyone comes here freaking out about a situation. Because I KNOW 100% that it's irrelevant. It IS. And you can turn the whole situation on its head in an instant, by vibrating differently. When you're in the middle of an argument, it's a bit late, it's like a sports replay. You've already done the vibrational "damage" lol. And the person going off in front of you is like the slow-mo replay. If you can feel the truth of this, and therefore allow yourself to remain completely neutral in the face of an argument- it will magically work out. Seriously. In fact, when I practice this, people literally cannot even argue with me! It's powerful. When you can see it as if from above, where you KNOW it's just old, crappy replay.. then it doesn't matter. And you can stand there with love in your heart and a knowing that after the rant, it will all disappear. I GET that this sounds insane but I truly encourage you to try this way of thinking. It will change your life.

Feel it in your soul..

5/20/2016 7:29 am  #18

Cherished wrote:

SydneysMommy wrote:

Β 
Seriously- I live this way now! Not with the creepy intonation lol..
But that's why I probably sound really disinterested when everyone comes here freaking out about a situation. Because I KNOW 100% that it's irrelevant. It IS. And you can turn the whole situation on its head in an instant, by vibrating differently. When you're in the middle of an argument, it's a bit late, it's like a sports replay. You've already done the vibrational "damage" lol. And the person going off in front of you is like the slow-mo replay. If you can feel the truth of this, and therefore allow yourself to remain completely neutral in the face of an argument- it will magically work out. Seriously. In fact, when I practice this, people literally cannot even argue with me! It's powerful. When you can see it as if from above, where you KNOW it's just old, crappy replay.. then it doesn't matter. And you can stand there with love in your heart and a knowing that after the rant, it will all disappear. I GET that this sounds insane but I truly encourage you to try this way of thinking. It will change your life.

Seriously I can totally see how this works. Thank you much!

Β 

5/20/2016 8:01 am  #19

lar019 wrote:

There's a part of me now that kinda wants to create an argument, just to play with this new found knowledge!

But, I'm really enjoying my higher vibe, and the wonderful things I'm receiving as a result - plus, I'm working on a big lotto win, and I can feel I'm close. So I guess I'll wait to play with things lol

You want to create an argument, LOL! But I do understand the idea of using new tools.

I almost agree that it is so worth it, but I miss my boo and just want to hear his voice or see a text and get back on track. But because humans have differences and he is very muchΒ  a strong willed human being, im glad Cherish shared that video because im going to be so darn powerful. From one debater to another, its going to interesting seeing his face when im showing him my new outlooks, but i will be honest i am going to missssssssssssssssssssssss the debating. But it will be worth it to be back in his arms again

Cherish and Lar09 THANK YOU GUYS. Today and until forever I cant thank you guys enough1kisskisskiss
Β 

5/20/2016 11:44 pm  #20

Board footera