Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/18/2016 10:06 am  #1

HE'S DONE IT, SUCCESS!!

My mates' done it. He started a fresh 10days ago after getting himself blocked and the past week has been amazing in being on track. He's seen and spoke to his girls brother who told my mate that they'll probably end up together again. Seen her mum driving by a couple times and actually seen his girl 2days in a row, not to talk to as he's keeping a distance and she text him . He said it wasn't a lets get back together text but I've never seen him so happy. Looks like July 1st deadline date will happen, maybe even sooner but I'm happy for him and glad my advice worked for him, as it did for me.
Not long and we'll be going on double dates then ;)

5/18/2016 3:01 pm  #2

Re: HE'S DONE IT, SUCCESS!!

Lol boolala can I like get you to be like my freaking cheerleader or something I'll pay you in friendship and visualizing cookies! Seriously that is amazing

5/18/2016 3:37 pm  #3

Me too!πŸ˜‚

5/18/2016 4:54 pm  #4

happyinlove wrote:

lemon wrote:

Lol boolala can I like get you to be like my freaking cheerleader or something I'll pay you in friendship and visualizing cookies! Seriously that is amazing

Me too! lol

Β 

Lol just about to start a train for boolala personal cheerleader for us

5/18/2016 6:48 pm  #5

For starters I'm male so not being a cheerleader for anyone ha.
The name boolala for those who don't know is our pet name's for one another, my girls petname for me is boo and my petname for her is obviously Lala. And if anyone doesn't know, were back together, more madly in love with one another than ever before.
I gave my mate same advice as I've given everyone else who I've give advice to but I also told him if he's hurt or still angry then to remember we ALL have stories and our own reasons but mainly he gets what he's vibrating at.

5/18/2016 8:07 pm  #6

Boolala- Just love your energy, cheers to that!

5/18/2016 8:08 pm  #7

Boolala- Just love your energy, cheers to that!

5/18/2016 9:42 pm  #8

BooLala wrote:

For starters I'm male so not being a cheerleader for anyone ha.
The name boolala for those who don't know is our pet name's for one another, my girls petname for me is boo and my petname for her is obviously Lala. And if anyone doesn't know, were back together, more madly in love with one another than ever before.
I gave my mate same advice as I've given everyone else who I've give advice to but I also told him if he's hurt or still angry then to remember we ALL have stories and our own reasons but mainly he gets what he's vibrating at.

Haha I know you're a guy you just have such amazing energy and to help your friend and it just seems like you got that good vibe going. I didn't mean to offend you with the cheerleader bit I just meant like you give off such awesome energy and advice I would love if you were like my personal energizer bunny or something, give some positivity to us mortals lol.

5/19/2016 10:17 am  #9

Really?? Wow!! I can't believe this is happening so fast!! Amazing news BooLala

I'm happy and thankful that D and I are in the healthy new romantic relationship of our dreams which Β gives us 100% fulfilment; a relationship filled with love, joy, happiness and trust. ❀️ Β  D. is my soul mate, loves me toΒ pieces and wants to spend the rest of his life with me! πŸ’•πŸ’•
Β 

Board footera