Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2016 7:38 pm  #41

Re: Money Making!

Reach for alignment each and every day and the universe will provide above and beyond for you.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

3/31/2016 4:53 am  #42

WOW    I  visualized 2 $100 dollar bills in my wallet    I was lightly figuring out how to  get them  for example debit card  or writing a check to myself     and in the mail I received  2 $100 bills    years ago I loaned a friend   who out of nowhere  paid me back  

3/31/2016 7:56 am  #43

barbidoll wrote:

WOW    I  visualized 2 $100 dollar bills in my wallet    I was lightly figuring out how to  get them  for example debit card  or writing a check to myself     and in the mail I received  2 $100 bills    years ago I loaned a friend   who out of nowhere  paid me back  

Nice..
And how long did it take after visualizing to receive the money?

4/01/2016 3:20 pm  #44

Berryluv wrote:

barbidoll wrote:

Nice..
And how long did it take after visualizing to receive the money?

It took about a week    but It came from across the country     so really quicker than it appears   

4/19/2016 12:32 pm  #45

So is it just me? But how about imagining for some cold hard cash??? lots of it!!! Basically just falling into your lap?

Like this Cynthia Stafford story I"ve read about??? (lol) (lol) (lol)

4/19/2016 3:06 pm  #46

Berryluv wrote:

So is it just me? But how about imagining for some cold hard cash??? lots of it!!! Basically just falling into your lap?

Oh yeah, I do that too! You have to smell it and see it and love it!! 😜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

4/19/2016 3:14 pm  #47

Cherished wrote:

Berryluv wrote:

Oh yeah, I do that too! You have to smell it and see it and love it!! 😜

Yea???..

Well I certianly do love money, especially when it shows up in very large increments. I'm not against earning it.. but it would be nice too to have a very large gift 😄😄

4/21/2016 11:33 am  #48

Went to the dentist today, they didn't made me pay - saved 100 euros  I love vibrating this much!!!

"The world is yourself pushed out. Ask yourself what you want and then give it to yourself! Do not question how it will come about; just go your way, knowing that the evidence of what you have done must appear, and it will."

5/16/2016 5:28 pm  #49

My issue is it's easy for me to visualize making money doing jobs i don't like! and so of course that's always what shows up! any advice on how to truly believe and visualize myself earning lots of money and being successful doing things i actually enjoy? 

Board footera