Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2016 8:48 am  #1

the adventure to get my boyfriend back

hey everyone. I am not new to LOA or manifesting, however I am new to Veronica's forum, which was a gift from source itself. I actually used LOA to bring about my boyfriend and even after the first breakup, i did it again and manifested a disney trip for us. however during the second year I put out some major negative vibes and like I read by cherish somewhere, in my head i ended up writing a script that i handed him to read that lead to everything i was worried about. It has been since March since I last heard/seen him but I am determine to get my boyfriend back. He is the love of my life.

Even with everything that happen, i know in my gut and soul, he is my partner for life. I been reading a lot of LOA before I came here, and when i read about unconditionally love, it hit me. Every heart energy I sent, every visualization, every meditation to send good energy (to not only him but both of us and our relationship) I realize I am grateful that he exists on this planet, that I met him and we have something. I tear up from happiness during all these. it is so wonderful to feel such love. I am ignoring all current reality. He is with me in my reality, we are planning to go this concert i bought tickets for. So right now i'm holing such major faith and belief it will work, I will get my boyfriend back. I want to meet and talk with anyone who has gone through this and won or even if you are in the fire now. I love inspiration.Β 

5/02/2016 10:32 am  #2

Re: the adventure to get my boyfriend back

real quick question for anyone reading this

Is it weird to be like overly excited and happy, sorta open eye visualizing during the day, yet nothing physical has happened? because the other day something opposite of what I wanted to happen happened (he deleted me off skype after a week of us both being online and me leaving him have space, so nc. But i did change my photo to me kayaking for the first time which i was so happy about for myself) and instead of getting uber depressed and such, I just got more 'its all good, its going to unfold when the universe lays it out in its time.'

idk has this happened to anyone?Β 

5/16/2016 4:15 pm  #3

I think its not weird at all, being overly excited is the best thing you can do right now And I know its hard when he deletes you and all but just ignore that and keep on daydreaming and knowing that you are going to get him back
Or maybe you already have, I think it's been quite a while since you posted here.
Lots of love

If you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it!
-Β Paulo Coelho

5/16/2016 4:27 pm  #4

Hey thank you answering! And no change in this reality as of yet which I am believing in the universe for timing. The past is the past but I know there (I wanna say was) another girl, who I don't even consider in my reality. I honestly at this point come from a feeling he's on a trip but we are together and happy and in love. I don't feel depress, anxious, or worried. I have this break from work and taking time to get back to being healthy and fit. Our breakup was really bad (I was in a really bad place before and after the b/u)

but the past is in the past and I visuAlize a new loving relationship for our future and I know Veronica said that doesn't stop the law of attraction from working. I've gotten to a point where I am calm and visualize when I enjoy it and script when I enjoy it. I want to say the manifestation is a bit slow because of idk small resistance but I prayed and forgiven him and myself for everything, and keep on believing. If there is anything else I should be doing I hope people will let me know lol

Board footera