Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2016 11:10 pm  #1

things are looking up

okay so I posted once complaining that my person kept cancelling on me and I was pretty upset about it. well today he messaged me asking what I was doing and I said that I wasn't sure and he invited me over again. ( I had told him not to invite me anywhere unless he planned to follow through with the plans) well he picked me up and we watched game of thrones on a Saturday  ( I had visualized this happening for a while so I'm pretty impressed with loa!!!!)  he ended up kissing me and things led to well ill let your imagination guess the rest. now he's asleep and I'm watching TV just like old times. I'm happy and I know the universe will only be giving me more and more of what I want. I'm pretty proud of myself for this and couldn't wait to tell you guys

Last edited by jenn (5/15/2016 3:17 am)

5/15/2016 12:22 am  #2

Re: things are looking up

Fabulous! So excited for you! Now stay focused and just let it come πŸ’œπŸ˜Š

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

5/15/2016 11:39 am  #3

thank you! yes I am in the state of allowing I feel.
I'm not settling for anything less but what I want so I will be going no contact not because I have to but because I want to
i realized yesterday that yes I love him and it feels nice to be with him but I can live without him I'm finally at peace with everything that has happened and I know that I'm only getting better and better at manifesting it's cool. (:
yesterday happened almost word for word out of my scripting it made me super happy haha. except him confessing his undying love for me but that doesn't upset me or make me any less excited because I know it's coming. thank you cherished because your post always tend to inspire me.

5/15/2016 2:37 pm  #4

Your mindset is fantastic, you'll hear it soon I'm totally confident!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

5/15/2016 5:43 pm  #5

Wow. Was he your ex? I'm happy things are looking up for you!

5/15/2016 6:01 pm  #6

RollingRock33 wrote:

Wow. Was he your ex? I'm happy things are looking up for you!

yes he is my ex. thank you so much!

5/17/2016 7:35 pm  #7

yeah I'm especially tripping out because it turns out I wrote the script days before it happened and on my journal page set for may 14, 2016 aka the day it all happened πŸ˜‚

Last edited by jenn (5/17/2016 7:45 pm)

Board footera