Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2016 9:01 am  #1

You can have it all when you have YOU back

Good morning, after, evening, night wherever you beautiful souls are located

I have been on the forums for quiet a while. I have posted here asking question even a thread solely targeted towards sam and forgetyourevil lol. It wasnt answered though im assuming they never saw it. Its all good, really 

I was just on the verge of a vibrational breakthrough and i confused my "down time" thinking that maybe im just missing one piece of this loa puzzle

Anyway, a little background just to give things a little perspective. I have been studying and practising loa since 2007. Im in my late 20's now and it has been such a thrilling journey! 

In my life i have only been in 2 relationships. First was my ex it lasted 5 years and i was the one that felt there was just nothing left...it almost was a mutual decision. My second (current) relationship which i had also asked about here or i think lanies forum. Its been ongoing the past 4 years and its long distance. 

I never had any doubts that he loves me and is commited to me...we do get together and he makes the travel arrangments and plans every time but it hasnt evolved into a more permanent situation which was really hard on me and made me wonder all the time if he was so in love with me why wouldnt he want to live with me? My friends and family echoed my thoughts back to me..

It was confusing as hell because the times that we did get together it was just......some other level of ecstasy (no drugs i promise! Lol) whether we were intimate or not.....every single second with him walking talking watching tv doing nothing sleeping waking anything.....anything felt like a never ending orgasmic experience..... 

So i said all that to just put things into perspective. I did not want to end things with him but i did threaten lol to end it with him if he didn't make a move. And he would assure me every time that he was working on it.

Now...i didn't want to move on because obviously we are in love...(feels like an understatement)  and because i know without a doubt that my life will only mirror back to me my thoughts. So even if i were to fall in love with my physically available lets say...neighbour lol....i would end up making it into a long distance relationship due to my beliefs about relationships.

So in my hearts of heart i knew i did not want to give up on him but i also on the surface took a few steps back from him because i also have a belief that men get too comfortable after a certain point and need to be motivated to wake up and hunt for their woman lol. This is all about working within the parameters of your current beliefs and as you move up the scale....tweak your beliefs and then work from there. And im back where i was a couple years ago...it felt like magic. I remember using the word magic...all the time. And he was mirroring back all my positive beliefs back to me....and then a family member passed away and i have taken all this time to crawl back out of that awful place. But everything serves a purpose so nothing is lost. And i am so grateful for every single "loss" for it has made me  all the more stronger...all the more wiser....all the more beautiful (inside out)

Im sorry this is ending up to be such a long read but it has clicked for me again....and ive been able to sustain it for longer and longer periods of time and yes the magic is back...in my life....in my relationships...and i struggled so bad so much for so long....i wish i had someone to tell me all this. I hope this will help some of you 

Loa is so simple but we are creatures of habit and that is why we find it really really hard. It basically comes down to change your FEELINGS, change your life. Literally. 

But what do we do? We are able to keep a high mood for maybe an hour or two at most and then our mind starts flooding with negative thoughts and for some of us we might give up and think this is not as easy as the secret book made it sound lol. Some of us might start to wonder they messed up now and have to start all over again. So keep starting over and over again and its draining. Some might keep checking for physical manifestations every now and then and this is just not how it works.....bashar has said that one of the last things to change is the ECHO (i.e physical reality) it will keep testing you to make sure the new reality that you are feeling your way through is really the one you want. Neville has said it in different words same meaning...he has said there is a delayed response. That the real world is our imagination while this physical world that we see in front of us is only a shadow. Abraham hicks have said it is done. Its done, its done its done! You don't do any of the work to make anything happen. It is created the instant you desired it but the work is to align yourself with it vibrationally.

....we must understand this in the core of our bones! In the cells of our existence! All that we now see as real...the physical world...the outer reality is ACTUALLY a shadow! It is the EFFECT of a CAUSE. It is a reflection (albeit, a delayed reflection) What is the cause? Our consciousness our imagination is the cause. What you can imagine WITH feeling and belief is what will show up in your outer world. And we must accept...not just accept but be at peace with our life now as it is. And the only way we can do that willingly, without being impatient is if we know that what we have to look forward to is worth it. That it Is exactly what i want.

And that brings me to my 2nd point, There is always a delay in the manifestation of the physical reality but it must come, it must it must it must if we keep faith and not waver. Really think about it, if you actually believed that we create our reality, through feeling our way through it, and that there is a time gap between our feelings and our outer reality without a shadow of a doubt...wouldnt it be much easier for you to then “let go”? would you still be impatient? Or would you be eagerly expecting its arrival? Would you doubt? Or would you know, absolutely know? If you knew and expected it to come would you not then prepare for it? What actions would you take if i promised you your ex is bound to come, soon? He has no choice. He is under obligation. Under compulsion. He is subject to law! Would you eat that tub of icecream crying over the “loss”? or would you get up get dressed and be the best you, you can be so much so that YOU start to fall in love with YOU! And when that happens.....the magic happens....Its a calm confident sweet anticipation kind of feeling....

Florence scovel shinn has said we must prepare for our blessings. We must take an action that demonstrates active faith  DESPITE of all the evidences to the CONTARY! Neville has said it does not matter if your senses deny it, your friends deny it, the whole world denies it. If you persist (key word here is persist!) It must appear in your world! The acceptance of the end WILLS the means. Make no mistake about it.

“It takes some BOLD step in your mind to have you change your pattern of thinking, and therefore your living. Do not ask HOW it is going to happen, how will things MOVE in your world to permit it to happen. THEY WILL MOVE!”

So really, ask yourselves....are you bold enough? Because let me tell you it is worth it! It is so worth it! Omg  i remember the yucky days the nasty feelings the feelings of unworthiness feeling like scum feeling that you get after begging another human for...well, mercy lol. I may have not used these words but those were my feelings definitely. I just wanted some releief and i felt only another human can give that to me. How pathetic (totally understandable if you are im not judging ive been there done that im over it over it over the damn thing!) WHY should you have to beg someone? Why should you have to prove your self worth to someone? God, All there IS, Source, whatever you call it did not create you to be used and abused like this! What gives another the right to feel superior? We are all equal we all deserve to be loved and respected. WHY are you crying over another human? Why are you keeping yourself from enjoying your life? You have been down in the dumps for way too long my dear, beautiful friend. I have been there. I have felt sooo low i would get mad at God. I would say i have ******* had it. I dont know what the **** you want from me??? Do you want me to be patient?? Well i have been! Cant you see?? Why are you so unfair to me?? I have been loyal, faithful and patient and what did i get? That ***** got her fairytale  and she was screwing both the brothers!! I want my manifestation now! Now! Okay fine dont talk to me ever! I dont want you i dont need you infact i dont even know if you exist! We’re at the mercy of no one....GOOD riddance!

Now i only went back to that nasty place just to give you a little perspective of how bad things were for me not just in the relationship department but every single department. And i came out of it. And i feel like it was worth it....slowly and in some cases it almost seems like magic how things have begun turning around for me.....exactly how i want my life to be and much more! Its like God saying heres what you wanted as a result of your faith and heres a realllllly huge amazing bonus just because i love you. Ive always loved you...i was just helping you love yourself...and see yourself through the eyes of Source.

I know you have been wanting to hear about how things are with my current lover and it is exactly like how i was expecting it to be.....he is back full force and wants to devour me in a good way lol. It feels great and im grateful but it feels like the next logical step....from where i am now at the mountain top. But from the bottom...id be grateful to just get a single text lol. Are you kidding me now? Psht! Not in my world! Not anymore!

One more thing what held me back for so long is that i used to think well yes he is the way he is because of my beliefs but some of my beliefs were also about the type of a person he is. And they kept him stuck in those negative traits that i hated about him. So i always thought well if in so many years he hasn’t then what makes you think he will now? (you can use this for anyone not just your lover). The thing that dissolved the glue from that particular belief was when i realised through alot of reading and experimenting that we are constantly shifting to another universe. Another reality. Several billion times per second. And every reality has the potential to be all that we want based on our feeling. And if we want certain things changed in a certain person we just shift ourselves (through feeling) to that particular reality where your current lover is already there with all the new traits that you wish they would have. So how they have in the past is of no concern to you. You just move to a different state, a different reality.  

I feel like i have alot more i can say but this is enough for now.....if you have even made through this lol. I apologise also if it hasn’t been very clear because English is not my first language.

Be bold, be brave, keep moving forward.....it pays off......BIG time. 
Like Abraham said "IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THE BENEFIT OF YOUR EXPANSION. AND NOW YOU KNOW HOW"

Last edited by Cotton (5/15/2016 9:02 am)

5/15/2016 12:09 pm  #2

Re: You can have it all when you have YOU back

Thank you so much for this. It's brilliant and I read through it until the end. It was totally worth it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/15/2016 12:37 pm  #3

I appreciate this post is very true. I really need to start learning to align with myself. I really need to learn to love myself.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

5/15/2016 1:19 pm  #4

Well done super post and brilliantly presented!!! Your English is miles better then mine  lol .

5/15/2016 2:15 pm  #5

This is an amazing post, thank you! It's accurate, it's true, and it IS magical. 😘💞

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

5/15/2016 2:26 pm  #6

Amazing...it's awesome how our minds can change once we recognize our self worth and confidence increases.

5/15/2016 6:17 pm  #7

I think this is by far the best post all day. I am on the best path and got crazy awesome results but I didn't consider the pilling back portion or the fact that timing is everything.

I am in the midst of manifesting him but also focusing so strongly on making a new life out of state...I now TOTALLY see thanks to you that there's no romance or commitment YET because the most important part, securing a job and home in the other state is the foundation and his fire under his butt like your pulling back will create a dramatic and "magical" intensity in him to move quickly.

Your post gave me LIFE you hear me...L-I-F-E!!!

IM SO motivated right now...I can't even begin to pull myself together.

Thank you for putting it in such honesty and I had no notice it was long.. I enjoy reading it! I'm actually gonna read it often.

My love didn't talk to me for 2 months...now he does everyday... How fan I get romance when we are building our friendship and communication... But when I get my sexy back with working out and break the news I'm moving several states away...yeah I can only imagine him wanting to kick it into high gear or throw his hands up. But I trust he will NOT want to lose me and our daughter.

I need you to post often...lol you have no idea how awesome this was.

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

5/15/2016 8:06 pm  #8

amazing post !!

5/15/2016 11:46 pm  #9

Brilliant cotton

5/16/2016 5:48 pm  #10

Thanks ladies 

Ive received a few pms so taking those into consideration aswell i want to share with you all the method i created for myself to stop myself dead in my tracks (when my mind starts to doubt).

So it doesn't matter at all what the past has been. I imagine Neville would say DON'T tell me WHY you CANT have such and such (person or experience). Just tell me that you have a burning desire for it. So (referring to a pm) it really doesn't matter what has been done in the past and even the present because the present is still a reflection of our past feelings. It will take some time to change. And the obstacles that stand in your way are only a part of your current reality which you have the ability to change any time SIMPLY by changing your feelings. That's all that's required to shift into a reality that's different than our current reality - change the pattern of your thoughts and feelings. 

I realized somewhere along the journey that training your mind to think good and positive is freaking hard and you need to be determined. D-E-T-E-R-M-I-N-E-D. I journal a lot so one day i decided to give myself a good slap in the face (not literally) and remind myself WHY i am doing what im doing and why i shall never ever ever look back! so now, every time i feel doubts (which is very rare but still a normal part of our human existence) i go back and read what i wrote and it takes me into such a high vibration i snap right out of it. This is for my personal use so obviously has reasons that are personal to me. You can tweak it to your own liking.

here we go

brace yourselves

I found after writing it that i interchange the words "I" and "You"....which seems weird but makes sense to me....its like me and my inner being having a dialogue.

maybe put on some nice inspirational music lol 

I am not changing anybody. I am just going to shift into a different reality. I shift all the time anyway. Its automatic so why don't you just shift to a reality that you prefer? Its simple. not easy but simple! just change your thoughts. feeeel your damn way to your new reality! Havent you had it with this old pathetic state of being? so and so got what they wanted because they were persistent so what the **** is the matter with you? are they more human than you are? NO! they are not! i am going to do this! no looking back! i am going to focus and i am going to march right through to my new reality! I forgive him and myself and everyone else and actually i do not even give a damn because i am leaving my old self and his old self and everyone's old selves behiiiiiind in the past and im moving right along to a reality where everything is exactly the way i want it to be. I know this to be true i know this to work because it has worked in the past always always always each and every time. He changes when I change. He changes when I change. He changes when i change. how many success stories do you need to read to write your own success story?? its time to walk the walk!

I dont care what the reality looks like right now because its just an echo! its a delayed response to my past thoughts and feelings. No more! no more! no more suffering! i have ******* had it! I am bold. i am brave! i embrace my life flaws and all. 

I am doing this. I am shifting to a new reality totally, completely, undoubtedly and effortlessly! 

Its done its done its done! my lover is waiting for me my car my home my twins my family my body everything is waiting for me and i am catching up with it! NO! you will not look to him for evidence. It doesnt ******* matter who he is with or where he is or what he said. Do you get that? You will not look to him for evidence because that is a thing of the past! let it go let it go let go! If you cant let it go then you cannot be helped. Do you remember all the times he changed when you changed?? Do you remember his texts would match word to word with the texts that you would visualize? Do you remember his phone calls when you wanted him to call? You are the creator. You have the power! not him! you! you have the power! this is YOUR reality! You create it the way YOU want it!!

This has never been about anyone but yourself! Yes you never got to see it through because you always let your doubts start to creep in and the momentum starts building and - NO! not this time! not anymore! i allow myself to receive the benefit of my expansion! i will not look back! i know this to be true i know this works i know like i know like i KNOW that this works! I will push through! i will break the barriers i will destroy the resistance! How dare you allow anyone else to dictate what YOUR reality should be like?

You do not need to take any "Action". You just need to discipline your monkey mind and stop the negative chatter. that's all that's standing between you and your fairy tale! Do it for yourself do it for the people rooting for you. Insist, persist, demand, COMMAND! YOU have the power! not him not her not anything but YOU! 

"Deafen your ears and blind your eyes and see only your desired reality"

SEE ONLY YOUR PREFERENCE. SEE ONLY YOUR PREFERENCE.

If you look at the physical reality for proof right now then nothing is going to change. just let go! it doesn't matter what has been said or done. LET IT GO. See only your preference!

"You cannot worry so to HOW something will happen when you already ARE"

You already ARE married! You are married. You are Mrs. Yes you are! Do you ever question if you are alive? hey cotton, are we alive? like really? what if im dead though? omg what if im really not alive? how STUPID does that sound!
no you will never question whether you are alive or not because you ARE. you ARE  alive. you ARE married. YOU are MARRIED. saturate your mind with this sensation! Your physical reality denies that you're married? SO WHAT? it is an ECHO. It is a SHADOW. it will follow your pattern of thinking! change your thinking! it has no choice but to follow you! it is LAW!

"As the end is accepted you become totally immune as to any possible failure"

You must become immune. Immune to any failure! you have been shown the ending to your beautiful story so regardless of any anticlimactic scenes you remain CALM and CONFIDENT in the KNOWING that the end has been fixed. It is done its done ITS DONE! Feeel your way through it!

Time is an illusion, this world is an illusion so just pick a different illusion! Become INTENTIONALLY delusional! distance doesnt matter what he says she says doesnt matter. All that matters is what you FEEL. YOU give it power by virtue of your feeling! Dont give it any thought! dont feed the monsters! let them die! starve them! They have kept you stuck in this miserable state for too long let the mother fuckers DIE!

"When i open my eyes, the world returns, and the world tells me i am self deceived. But ill say to the world, wait- just wait a second, and we will see who is self deceived"

Board footera