Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/13/2016 4:01 am  #1

Encounter Manifested

The other day I manifested that a specific guy be friends with me on Facebook.  I was shocked it happened and it was great.  After a few days of visualizing I felt great.  Everyday I would visualize. Thought about him today.  We live in different cities and tonight I was at the train station and going home from work.  I rushed but I missed the train, so I had to wait for the next one.  Frustrated that I missed the train, I sat on the platform and thought of Alex.  I get on the train and I see a guy that looks like him, I was scared to approach (in case it wasn't him, you know embarassment).  We got off the train and I said his name, it WAS him!  We chatted a bit and he went to work.  Bam, amazing I thought of him all day, then all of a sudden we are the on the same train in the same compartment.  

5/13/2016 5:54 am  #2

Re: Encounter Manifested

Wow. Just one train-miss, and there he was. That's amazing! It really shows that the universe is doing things to bring you two together. Congrats!!

So did he friend request you?

5/13/2016 3:30 pm  #3

Yes we are now FB friends, he might have ignored it for two weeks and then later went back and accepted.  But only after I had two weeks of visualization,  

Yeah I missed that train and I was mad, but then bam he was right there.  Yeah I am taking it as LOA working and doing its thing.  Looking good so far. Need the encouragement,

5/14/2016 6:04 am  #4

Don't ever be mad!!  Know that everything happens for the fulfillment of your desires!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

Board footera