Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/10/2016 10:17 pm  #1

Yes you can get your ex back! :)

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

5/11/2016 5:01 pm  #2

Re: Yes you can get your ex back! :)

Wonderful, Thank you for this. =)

All those visions that you saw, but with faith and understanding I choose to claim it all.

5/11/2016 5:25 pm  #3

TheBushidoViking wrote:

Wonderful, Thank you for this. =)

You're welcome! (:

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

5/12/2016 2:55 am  #4

Bookmarked thank you some really good stuff in here!!!

Last edited by rosetinted (5/12/2016 2:55 am)

5/12/2016 9:09 am  #5

rosetinted wrote:

Bookmarked thank you some really good stuff in here!!!

You're welcome

5/12/2016 3:33 pm  #6

Angellynn every time I see your name or read your posts I get these images of smiles, sunflowers and sunshine. It's a really nice energy! I dunno if they have any significance to you or anything but just wanted you to know! xx

Last edited by rosetinted (5/12/2016 3:33 pm)

5/12/2016 5:57 pm  #7

rosetinted wrote:

Angellynn every time I see your name or read your posts I get these images of smiles, sunflowers and sunshine. It's a really nice energy! I dunno if they have any significance to you or anything but just wanted you to know! xx

Awwwwwww!!! Why thank you!!! And you know what!? that is sooo true. My family calls me smiley cause I smile a lot. Smiles sunflowers and sunshine describes me perfectly so that's amazing how you picked up on that. That makes me really happy. So nice to hear thank you!

Board footera