Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2016 2:10 am  #1

Switchwords

Not a video link so please feel free to move to better location!

Just wondering if anyone has tried chanting with switchwords? Heard about a lot of success with it for different things!

I heard of it a while ago but never fully immersed myself so might try now whole heartedly!

Here's the link and all the words and info!

http://www.switchwordspower.com/

X

5/08/2016 12:05 pm  #2

Re: Switchwords

I've used switchwords for the last couple of years but gave it up a few months ago. I just didn't find they were helping. I started using affirmations and afformations more and found they helped to raise my confidence andΒ  vibe.

5/08/2016 12:06 pm  #3

Natasha wrote:

I've used switchwords for the last couple of years but gave it up a few months ago. I just didn't find they were helping. I started using affirmations and afformations more and found they helped to raise my confidence andΒ  vibe.

That's cool, I will give it a go and see if it's for me! X

5/08/2016 6:32 pm  #4

happyinlove wrote:

Do you just say those words and that's it?

I think it says to say ten times or whenever you remember throughout the day, or if you have a praying or changing practice with like a rosary or Mala beads you do it that way. I think it helped me yesterday! I was feeling very panicked and in an argument with my love and it seemed to calm it down right in the height of it, he was suddenly calm when he rang me. Xx

5/08/2016 6:44 pm  #5

happyinlove wrote:

Which one do you use?

Well last night as it was an argument I used 'slow - music' while thinking about the argument calming. Could have been coincidence! But seemed like a fast turn around any way.

I've been using 'divine together' as a general relationship one too xx

5/08/2016 6:53 pm  #6

happyinlove wrote:

I'm not sure which one to use. I just want my guy to have that spark with me . That's really important to him. I also want us to be best friends and boyfriend and girlfiened. Currently he just saw me as a back up. It will change but I'm using all I can get lol. Should I use heart desire?any advice on which one to use?

Did you find this side page?
http://www.switchwordspower.com/2016/03/switchwords-for-love-prescriptions-list/

I think the hearts desire 'love charm' is a nice one it feels magical! I'm gonna keep doing that one too!

Try divine together, or even just 'together' to bring you closer together?
Let me know how it goes! X

Board footera