Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/08/2016 4:36 pm  #1

Bad mooding!

I just posted this on another forum and wanted to share with you also. I think it's helpful to read and ponder..

I have experienced so much contrast this last week and it really knocked the wind out of me. I think it's wonderful that you share both your ups and downs, because it's all about learning and progressing. You have come so far, as have I.. and I think it's helpful for people to understand that yes, we also drop the ball. Perhaps I'm not as clumsy with my thoughts as I used to be, but when your momentum truly gets on a negative roll, it is so easy to go with it and slip back into old fears and patterns of insecurity.

This past weekend was a total disaster for me, in a myriad of ways. I can see how I created it, and I see what I therefore attracted to myself from others.. And it wasn't pretty. Last night I sat on my bed in floods of tears (highly recommended btw, that felt GOOD!) and looked aty options. I know what it now feels like to live life in utter bliss. I also know how different I am today- when I began my journey to self love I was a mess. In every sense of the word. So I can either go back to fear and insecurity or I can pick up and carry on forward towards my dreams. I decided to go with my dreams. And one whole minute later I received 3 messages. One from my beautiful sister- "27 things EVERY unicorn lover must own", a message from my love telling me he's sorry he was an ass, and a text from my bff simply to say "I love you." See? One minute of reality shifting and the universe had already yielded to me 3 little things that I adored.

This isn't about perfection, it's not about rainbows and butterflies (I prefer unicorns and dragonflies lol), what's MOST important is acknowledging exactly where you are, and then deciding you REFUSE to give that negativity any airplay.. You have the power to create the life that you've always dreamed of. And you create it with consistency. There is so much magic in holding a desire, and truly going for it with every fibre in your body. That's what we came here to do- to create Heaven on Earth. I so want for everyone who is struggling to know that the happiest people on earth also struggle. We actually NEED to experience crappy moments, so that we can recognise the FABULOUS. It's what you do with your thoughts and your feelings that will determine how it all plays out. And in retrospect, I promise you will find such value in the contrast that you experience that you will be grateful.. eventually. You will look back and see that those moments of disaster actually helped to expand your thinking, helped you to learn and grow and evolve into a better, stronger, more beautiful you. You have to learn the art of facing what comes, and gallantly giving it the finger if it sucks! Trusting that this is all part of the perfect plan to what you are wanting.. It's about putting your big girl pants on, and charging forward into fabulousness. You get to choose.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

5/08/2016 4:49 pm  #2

Re: Bad mooding!

Very well done sweetheart xxxx. i really wish people would just listen to your words and really take them in.

I really had one of the most amazing days today. My vibration is soooo high I prob look like a mad man lol.

5/08/2016 5:21 pm  #3

Allgood wrote:

Very well done sweetheart xxxx. i really wish people would just listen to your words and really take them in.

I really had one of the most amazing days today. My vibration is soooo high I prob look like a mad man lol.

Β 
I see why they can't always grasp it though- last night I read a post and thought "omg, that's so inspiring, I wish I felt that way.. And it was my post LOL! When you aren't in alignment, you literally shift States, vibrations, realities- and you can't access your fabulousness.

Feel it in your soul..

5/08/2016 5:39 pm  #4

lar019 wrote:

Cherished, this was absolutely perfect and inspiring!!Β 

I've often wondered about your bad days - do you get them; how bad are they; and what do you do to change it around. As much as I know bad days are completely normal, when I'm having a bad day, it's sometimes hard to not feel like a bit of failure - like with LOA, and being a deliberate creator, I should rarely have a bad day.Β 

This just reinforced for me that it's completely normal, natural and perfectly fine to have a bad day. And that changing it around can happen just as quickly and easily. Definitely bookmarking this one for when my vibe drops - which hopefully doesn't happen anytime soon!!

Β 
The only reason I don't post my crap is because it creates more negative momentum- and I know as a deliberate creator that I have to be impeccable with my words. It's not that I try to pretend I'm always fabulous, it's that I understand emphatically the power of words, thoughts and emotions. In order to help you understand though, it's worth discussing this- I have another thread about contrast somewhere on the forum.

You have to actually embrace the bad stuff. And really, the bad stuff ALWAYS ends up being more good stuff for me anyway. Think about it, how many times have you later acknowledged that something was an absolute blessing in disguise?

Do I have bad days? Hell to the YES. Do I stretch it out to a full day? Mmm, OCCASIONALLY.. if it's been a while between tears lol. What do I do? I immediately stop, drop and roll! I absolutely believe that everything is a reflection of me. And I basically try to take everyone else out of my picture. If someone is obnoxious towards me, I always reflect and see that my vibe is perhaps irritation or anger. If someone is mean to me, I'm feeling vulnerable or insecure that day. Always. I don't often encounter this anymore, but when I do, I ABSOLUTELY TRUST that the "weirdness" going on around me is my reality shifting to bring me what I want. To exemplify, I had a work situation where my colleague was awful. But I see I have this pattern of feeling unworthy- I remember the same feeling when I was left out at school, and the same again when I was bullied in college. That same vibe I carried forward, and it came up again at work. Only this time, I chose to see my colleagues behaviour as simply reflecting my own insecurities. Then things came to a head, and for the first time I stood my ground, knew my worth and held strong in my knowing that this was my reality shifting for the better. And it was amazing- we both got what we wanted, and we are now friends and colleagues. It was me the entire time. Flip the coin and I could have been a bullied mess.

The thing you need to become supremely comfortable with is this- without contrast, we would have no choices. No variety. It would be boring. So contrast is GOOD. And BAD stuff is relative- it's only bad if you label it so. What if you label it as the best thing that could have happened? What if you see it as the catalyst that will propel you towards your dreams? What if you simply trust that EVERYTHING that happens is the quickest, most efficient path to what you ultimately want?

Remember this always. Your higher self knows exactly what you want. Exactly. And you keep buggering it up by taking non-inspired actions.. But that's ok, because your higher self can see it from above, can see how far you are on the map.. and will continue to guide you through the back streets to your destination. You do something silly, your higher self loves you anyway, and gently coaxes you back that way.. You might walk past things along your journey  that you don't like. But if you can trust that it's the safest, fastest route to your desire, and that you are ALWAYS on the right path.. and that EVERYTHING is part of the perfect path.. you'll make it there fast. πŸ’ž

Feel it in your soul..

5/08/2016 5:45 pm  #5

Absolutley true! 😊

5/08/2016 5:56 pm  #6

I wish for everybody to learn from my mistakes! I've made them all and then some 😜

Feel it in your soul..

5/08/2016 6:53 pm  #7

These are golden words of wisdom Cherished!

While it is so easy to have a slip, I hope myself and others can also realise that it's also easy to on the high vibe again. Of course this comes with practice. But your words has helped so many of us. I wish you nothing but the best always 😘

5/08/2016 7:05 pm  #8

Glad to see you're promoting being able to feel pain and cry I know that in the LOA community, there are a lot of people who seem to demonize feeling negative at all. We do need the negative emotion to know what we truly want. It's not good to alienate people around us by constantly being positive and ignoring pain completely because that's what a robot would be like but not a human! We need to embrace being human, like you did And you're right, embracing it and letting it flow through you can often lead to something uplifting after, rather then ignoring and bottling it up

Last edited by ShootingStar (5/08/2016 7:07 pm)

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

5/08/2016 8:09 pm  #9

Alienation isn't fun lol 😊 And actually that wouldn't even occur to me, because when you are vibrating at love, you feel genuinely empathetic. You don't cast aside the sad people of the world, you try to raise them up so they can experience the same joy. For me, when I'm vibrating high there is nothing I would love more than to help others to reach the same state. And I don't think it's ignoring pain, it's allowing others to learn how to embrace and transcend pain. And when you are vibrating high, you actually don't mix it up with too many pained individuals- you truly begin to attract other joyful souls to play with. It's magnificent πŸ’œ

Feel it in your soul..

5/08/2016 9:10 pm  #10

oh this post resonates with me so much. The contrast this past weekend was insane.  My perception filter was a complete mess. im so appreciative to be back on this side now. ☺️☺️

Board footera